Posted: 10 years ago

We fans were lucky that dev and radhika's honeymoon was shown in Malaysia๐Ÿ˜Š

Have any choti bahu fans been to Malaysia ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
I dont know why i land up in tz forum.. Anyway its a public forum so anyone can come.. Wen i saw the title Malaysia it caught my attention!

Im not CB fan i only watch 2 episode of it.. But doesnt reach my expectation..

N i guess thiz forum member knw from wic forum i am..

By d way im from MalaysiaEdited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ..Sugar_ArHi..

I dont know why i land up in tz forum.. Anyway its a public forum so anyone can come.. Wen i saw the title Malaysia it caught my attention!

Im not CB fan i only watch 2 episode of it.. But doesnt reach my expectation..

N i guess thiz forum member knw from wic forum i am..

By d way im from Malaysia

welcome !!!to watch show or not is our own will...after cb no show ever attracted me...everyone have their own likes and dislikes...we cannot compel...
I have never been to malaysia...but my radev makes it memorable place!!!

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soniaman

welcome !!!to watch show or not is our own will...after cb no show ever attracted me...everyone have their own likes and dislikes...we cannot compel...
I have never been to malaysia...but my radev makes it memorable place!!!

ohh.. Malaysia is a beautiful country hv time pay a visit here.. Dont take me wrong here who is radev?
If not mistaken i saw u in ipk forum ๐Ÿ˜•
sonia871 thumbnail
Yes i want to that forum and very bad experience...dont even what want to remember...
Radev is another name of love... They tell us how to love...what is sacrifice...what is god???and our trust on god...it s only love of dev radika that we are able to bearing so much...they teach us to spread love...
I do nt get you wrong for your questions...you r our guest
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
@sonainam - thx for clarifaying it.. But y u people are too scared from ipk fan's.. I saw few post here witch forum obsess aggresive n so on..

We love our show a lot. We shut down d show in least tgen one month jz bze we cant see our lead been replaced. So does now we cant see our title name been taken. So we are again creating d history n sp is simply doing thz they porposely didnt air tz news b4 as they know fan will boycott. But we still hv a high expectation a show wic hv been air like jodaa akhbar can change d name then y not ek bhar phir remove the popular show name ipkknd from d title.

Even not mistaken punar vivah 2 hv changed few words of their title.
sonia871 thumbnail
In every forum there are some crazy fans...so we also have!!!dont mind what the members wrote post when she read nasty comments in avi s twitter!!!
We understand ur feelings...we also have season 2 and we also reacting the same...if any other have taken our actors s place...this is only reason our very mature darling members told us to calm and not to bash anyone...we understand ur feelings...and respect ur sentiments...we also change of title...but we cannot do anything just like avi...some pple are bashing him...but he has great sense of humor...
And we are not scared from ipk fans...they are also just like us...we are scared of bashing...of which every fans is scared...Edited by Soniaman - 10 years ago
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail

In every forum there are some crazy fans...so we also have!!!dont mind what the members wrote post when she read nasty comments in avi s twitter!!!
We understand ur feelings...we also have season 2 and we also reacting the same...if any other have taken our actors s place...this is only reason our very mature darling members told us to calm and not to bash anyone...we understand ur feelings...and respect ur sentiments...we also change of title...but we cannot do anything just like avi...some pple are bashing him...but he has great sense of humor...
And we are not scared from ipk fans...they are also just like us...we are scared of bashing...of which every fans is scared...

we are not scared of bashing bze we are full prepare as we can bash a channel n ph member is jz an ant for us!
But if sp didnt change d title d comparasion will take place n new forum of ek bhar phir will turn in battle ground. They hv taken d same set but no often as they hv start shooting since january but wen they used d BG sounds n RabbaVe surely will make ipk fans mad!

While our show was end on last november and still our forum are still active n we nearly reaching 10000 pages in next two months i guess. Even ipk 1 is d first show dubbed in English n re-air in Europe with two different slot Hindi n english it happen bze fan was demanding for d show! It jz air last month n i heard ek bhar phir airing at 8pm slot same with ipk 1 in Europe?
sonia871 thumbnail
I dont know about new forum...what it will be???and we are nt going to fight there...
If someone is intrested then it let be..
Your show is popular i agree...and it seems that you are warning us...but dear i really hope you get some peace in that battlefield and fights...
I would like to call all my friends if someone wants to fight...never turn it in battle...our avina and radev never teach us to fight!!!their love is prior to us than anything!!!!!
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail

I dont know about new forum...what it will be???and we are nt going to fight there...
If someone is intrested then it let be..
Your show is popular i agree...and it seems that you are warning us...but dear i really hope you get some peace in that battlefield and fights...
I would like to call all my friends if someone wants to fight...never turn it in battle...our avina and radev never teach us to fight!!!their love is prior to us than anything!!!!!

every new show will be given new forum. So they can start their activities there. Im not warning n y would i warn u.. U guys are not kids so can think in a relavant way ๐Ÿ˜† ..

Its happen with every forum wen new show comes surely will caused fight if dey found any similarity with d show. Nothing new here.

How many of u are active here? N u r from?