Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Why blame viewers? - DT Note pg5 (Page 5)

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Great Post Zephy. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dhoop-

ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
waiting for tonite's new post zephuLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dhoop-

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Agree with you...Thumbs Up

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12-DhinChak-BeingBlunt-Dhoop-

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
members are requested to not use this thread as a means to comment on other members of the forum and talk about what members have said to whom - this is not what this thread was about (otherwise it would be closed for member targeting)

Refer to forum rules about making comments on members of the forum..

If this continues henceforth the thread could result in closure depending on the severity and further action taken against rule breakers

Edited by Leviathan - 17 August 2013 at 11:52am
enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by Arnav90

Why viewers are being questioned, targetted n personaly attacked for being fan of certain celebrity, Why viewers being targeued for voting for their celeb, supporting them at any cost, Why viewers being named as fanatic n biased if they criticise other celebs, There are viewers who like Crush stories, off screen segs many other things n then why channal hv to listen to some who are not even 0.1 percent of the total viewers

That's like saying, since corruption has become second nature to this nation, let's not fight it..because obviously 99.99% people are corrupt..LOL

I wonder if those early age freedom fighters were told to give up on a fight because they are just 0.01% of the population..LOL

Had someone else asked it, i would have understood..there are quite a few people who support their celebs..and do not make a personal attack..but you on the other hand make a lot of them...so your argument doesn't go down well with me at least..

<font color="#ff00ff">As far as folks who like what they are being shown and irrespective of what or whom they support, and who do notmake personal attacks..they know how to give retorts...mind you..for those folks..i think i have them covered in my point 1...</font>

And lastly, giving you an extreme example of what you mostly preach - let the business and organizations have their way- if in a state, men are more who love to watch po*n, should women of that state be forced into entering that field because well channel needs new faces to sustain their TRPs..and hey women are after all lesser % of that state...????

I fail to see..why women are being objectified to as dumb dolls that just can't think beyond unnecessary crying and crushes...and plain unnecessary drama

or other things.. y do they have to let down indian danceforms each time...when you want to support sthg you support it in multiple ways..they can give away marks for western dances with all its flaws and not appreciate Indian dances for what it is worth?

and myriad other problems..

See when i gave my opinion you started calling me Preacher 

he he  agree..but i think wo sab past conenctions hai..and perceptions hai..chodo..

n People here talk abt Freedom of speech, If 0.1 percent of people are shouting corrouption corrouption that does'nt mean other 99.9 percent ppl are supporting corrouption, Vo kehte hai na jo Badal Garjate hain Vo Barsate nahi, Ye dhol nagada leke Sher aaya Sher aaya chillane wale log vaise hi hote hain, Jin kuch karna hota hai dindora nahi pit te karke dikhate hain LOL

lol..then you say u dont get personal...

In almost every argument of yours I have seen this logic..of business not being liable to ethics..which in my IMO..is a natural state but not a favourable state..meaning yes..buz run only on self interest..but that is not healthy all the time..and hence you need to speak against it..you can't go on justifying it..

Let me ask you a simple ques..since you support DD...Do you honestly believe all her 30s are well deserved till date?

EditL Ignore..I see this is an earlier post..and we clarified a few points in late convo

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 17 August 2013 at 12:09pm

Go to top