Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Why blame viewers? - DT Note pg5 (Page 3)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiPrincess93

Originally posted by Arnav90

Why viewers are being questioned, targetted n personaly attacked for being fan of certain celebrity, Why viewers being targeued for voting for their celeb, supporting them at any cost, Why viewers being named as fanatic n biased if they criticise other celebs, There are viewers who like Crush stories, off screen segs many other things n then why channal hv to listen to some who are not even 0.1 percent of the total viewers

Well said!But It goes both ways. I understand the TM's point since non- fans or neutral viewers are attacked by fans. (example: "You are jealous, insecure, a troll, bashing my favorite for entertainment purposes")
& at the same time fans get attacked by those people for "worshipping, being a blind pankhi, obsessed, biased, etc"

& then they go on and on, pointing fingers at each other. Nobody really wins as many try to force down their opinions as facts or get personal.

I hope i understood you right..

Yes this is more for neutral viewers, who may like, may not like things..who may like a contestan with each performance and do not have contract signed with 1 particular celeb..

These folks are also targetted on IF...infact these are targetted the most...

Posts that use bad words..are not honest posts..no one is talking abt that..be it from fans or HMs..

and yet there are others..who do not belong to either grp..but quickly people jump on them for calling sthg bad or gud...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Se-Rene-Diva-In-ArmorChanandlerBongBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Why viewers are being questioned, targetted n personaly attacked for being fan of certain celebrity, Why viewers being targeued for voting for their celeb, supporting them at any cost, Why viewers being named as fanatic n biased if they criticise other celebs, There are viewers who like Crush stories, off screen segs many other things n then why channal hv to listen to some who are not even 0.1 percent of the total viewers

</div>

<div>

Well said!But It goes both ways. I understand the TM's pointsince non-fans or neutral viewers are attacked by fans. (example: "Youarejealous, insecure, a troll, bashing my favorite for entertainment purposes")
& at the same timefans get attacked by those people for "worshipping, being a blind pankhi, obsessed, biased, etc"

& then they go on and on, pointing fingers at each other. Nobody really wins asmany try to force down their opinions as facts or get personal.

Yup it goes ways , But when some ppl decided to Bash Certain Celebrity n there fans even before the show started then what will u name them
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged

</div>

<div>

Well said!But It goes both ways. I understand the TM's pointsince non-fans or neutral viewers are attacked by fans. (example: "Youarejealous, insecure, a troll, bashing my favorite for entertainment purposes")
& at the same timefans get attacked by those people for "worshipping, being a blind pankhi, obsessed, biased, etc"

& then they go on and on, pointing fingers at each other. Nobody really wins asmany try to force down their opinions as facts or get personal.

Yup it goes ways , But when some ppl decided to Bash Certain Celebrity n there fans even before the show started then what will u name them

But you can't hold that against everyone and every topic that is made..ever against that celebrity..at times people just may not like what they see...at times they may...

ANd even if you have to..I am sure you know who they were...so those are family feuds..involve the ones involved..y bother labelling every1 in the same grp.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Se-Rene-Diva-In-ArmorANNMT.-Dhoop-BeingBluntArnav90

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephy

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

</div>

<div>

But you can't hold that against everyone and every topic that is made..ever against that celebrity..at times people just may not like what they see...at times they may...

ANd even if you have to..I am sure you know who they were...so those are family feuds..involve the ones involved..y bother labelling every1 in the same grp..
I go to there post only, Ofcourse i am not blaming every one, I came to ur post for gvng my POV that if u r getting targetted we too are getting targetted

enigmatic_zephy

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

</div>

<div>

I go to there post only, Ofcourse i am not blaming every one, I came to ur post for gvng my POV that if u r getting targetted we too are getting targetted

I agree, i have never said its only abt one celebrity or one grp..but at times some people get really funny.. chalo chodo.. i am happy bashing, cribbing, crying, demeaning colors..they are the root cause..for most of the wierd drama..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Se-Rene-Diva-In-ArmorANNMT.-Dhoop-

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANNMT.

KJO  has crush on manish LOL, it's very clear now , he is teasing him from last season " tum kaho to mai aa jaao upar "  type comments

YUCK YUCK YUCK... waise dono ki movies aa rahi hai as actor..debut performance..i think is liye they r trying all tactics..if the macho in them is not praised the girl in them shud be..if not that then the roadside romeo act wud...if not that..then the gayish drama would..if not that..u get the drift..

isse accha to mads aur remo ka romance hi dikha dete..

objectifying women , sorry zepy  i m not agree with this point , if u ask me i will not see sana's performance if she  will wear salwaar suit  in every act , i like her the way she is
n about inserting hand between legs  , i think that was a step which i saw in DID  many times , so again i dont have problem , shakti , alisha , khusboo , vrushaali they were  the first one who done this steps 

Yuck...inserting hands..that even sounds vulgur call it lifts..and no that's not what i ma hinting at...
and neither am I saying salwar suit..lol..i know you need glamour..no..but then i remember some people genuinely got offended...so y not resepct their opinion and whats the need to come back with wierd retorts..?

plus there is another level of exposure..the silly sexul innundos..words that are uttered...

jdj is a flop show from many season , this season n last sason  both  r  flop , last season was floppest , nobody watch jdj  , it's not a big show , every year color try to dragg it ,  so color can make easy money by fan voting  

hmm..wonder..there is no lack of reality shows..the thing is..dance is becoming popular in India..attracting talent , businesses..you hv so many schools now..

and when all your competition is airing similar things, u gotta grab eyeballs too...

the sad part is since we have no other entertainment option we watch tv..and on tv , indian tv..quality of shows is poor very poor...and that somehow makes channels think that this is what is popular..

trp de na de channl apna paisa kama leta hai through actor's fans , who vots for him /her  like crazily  ...varna it's not first time  that trp kam hai

Vote se zyaada trps hai...you would be surprised but voting as a matter of fact happens more in town B and Cs..metros mein log zyaada nahi karte...KPMG and E&Y are the two most common firms that are into this auditing...

unki reports tumhe mil jayengi..check karna..

voting is a sham..even if single vote doesn't go out, colors wud do wat they want to do..

you will be surprised with how much limited data they form their opinion..

And unless there is a deluge of requests (like imam in BB)...channel wont take notice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt-Dhoop-

ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
question to the nation-- really?u vote guys?Shocked

BeingBlunt

Go to top