Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Why blame viewers? - DT Note pg5 (Page 2)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -niti-

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Edited 

Okay , read the post thrice and understood  only  to some extent  OuchOuchOuch

oh damn.. ai ai...its a war against all those channels..runing the shows..

Okay , thanks   ... I  dont know much Hindi OuchOuch

LOL no worries.. its a voice against 2 things really:

1. The channel starts owing some responsibility it has towards the viewers...and the society in terms of bigger picture...

2. To change their attitude towards women...and objectifying them..with all the crude comments, crude jokes...unnecessary drama..all single track liners ( everything abt women and them lusting for sthg or the other)..its bad..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Se-Rene-Diva-In-ArmorChanandlerBongBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Kya mein is post ki history , biology , chemistry , geography  sab kuch jaan sakthi hoon ???

Kya aap humein samjhane ka takaluff karegi ki aapne civics, social science, economics, statistics, maths, zoology, literature, botany, pol science, physics ko kyun chod diya?

Ithna subjects yaad nahi aaya isliye LOLLOL

oho..you broke heart of all those subjects.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Se-Rene-BeingBlunt

DesiPrincess93 IF-Dazzler
DesiPrincess93
DesiPrincess93

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Why viewers are being questioned, targetted n personaly attacked for being fan of certain celebrity, Why viewers being targeued for voting for their celeb, supporting them at any cost, Why viewers being named as fanatic n biased if they criticise other celebs, There are viewers who like Crush stories, off screen segs many other things n then why channal hv to listen to some who are not even 0.1 percent of the total viewers

Well said!But It goes both ways. I understand the TM's point since non- fans or neutral viewers are attacked by fans. (example: "You are jealous, insecure, a troll, bashing my favorite for entertainment purposes")
& at the same time fans get attacked by those people for "worshipping, being a blind pankhi, obsessed, biased, etc"

& then they go on and on, pointing fingers at each other. Nobody really wins as many try to force down their opinions as facts or get personal.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorChanandlerBongenigmatic_zephyBeingBlunt.Mishh007.-Dhoop-

ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Se-Rene-enigmatic_zephyBeingBlunt

ChanandlerBong IF-Dazzler
ChanandlerBong
ChanandlerBong

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Edited 

1. The channel starts owing some responsibility it has towards the viewers...and the society in terms of bigger picture...

2. To change their attitude towards women...and objectifying them..with all the crude comments, crude jokes...unnecessary drama..all single track liners ( everything abt women and them lusting for sthg or the other)..its bad..

And at the  end  , they tell it to be a joke LOLLOL

I agree  with you  , in the name of entertainement , the anchors  pass  so-called jokes  DeadDead

In that case , i would appreciate  Jai ( from DID )! As far as i know   , there isn't much  jokes   as in here  ( excluging that  Dada - Geet  flirting   in previous seasons SleepySleepy)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Se-Rene-enigmatic_zephy-Dhoop-

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

lol

-Se-Rene-BeingBlunt

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Edited 

And at the  end  , they tell it to be a joke LOLLOL

I agree  with you  , in the name of entertainement , the anchors  pass  so-called jokes  DeadDead

In that case , i would appreciate  Jai ( from DID )! As far as i know   , there isn't much  jokes   as in here  ( excluging that  Dada - Geet  flirting   in previous seasons SleepySleepy)

BANG ON..so true..tum kahan the munna abhi tak..koyle ki khaan mein heera..koi to samjha..

DID flirting is so healthy? never bad words are used..there is a delicate way in which everything is handled...colors sucks..

ChanandlerBongBeingBlunt

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arnav90

Why viewers are being questioned, targetted n personaly attacked for being fan of certain celebrity, Why viewers being targeued for voting for their celeb, supporting them at any cost, Why viewers being named as fanatic n biased if they criticise other celebs, There are viewers who like Crush stories, off screen segs many other things n then why channal hv to listen to some who are not even 0.1 percent of the total viewers

That's like saying, since corruption has become second nature to this nation, let's not fight it..because obviously 99.99% people are corrupt..LOL

I wonder if those early age freedom fighters were told to give up on a fight because they are just 0.01% of the population..LOL

Had someone else asked it, i would have understood..there are quite a few people who support their celebs..and do not make a personal attack..but you on the other hand make a lot of them...so your argument doesn't go down well with me at least..

<font color="#ff00ff">As far as folks who like what they are being shown and irrespective of what or whom they support, and who do notmake personal attacks..they know how to give retorts...mind you..for those folks..i think i have them covered in my point 1...</font>

And lastly, giving you an extreme example of what you mostly preach - let the business and organizations have their way- if in a state, men are more who love to watch po*n, should women of that state be forced into entering that field because well channel needs new faces to sustain their TRPs..and hey women are after all lesser % of that state...????

I fail to see..why women are being objectified to as dumb dolls that just can't think beyond unnecessary crying and crushes...and plain unnecessary drama

or other things.. y do they have to let down indian danceforms each time...when you want to support sthg you support it in multiple ways..they can give away marks for western dances with all its flaws and not appreciate Indian dances for what it is worth?

and myriad other problems..

See when i gave my opinion you started calling me Preacher n People here talk abt Freedom of speech, If 0.1 percent of people are shouting corrouption corrouption that does'nt mean other 99.9 percent ppl are supporting corrouption, Vo kehte hai na jo Badal Garjate hain Vo Barsate nahi, Ye dhol nagada leke Sher aaya Sher aaya chillane wale log vaise hi hote hain, Jin kuch karna hota hai dindora nahi pit te karke dikhate hain LOL

Go to top