Why blame viewers? - DT Note pg5

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Pehle to sachi sachi ye batao ki kitno ne colors ke subscription ke paise nahi diye time par...🤣.. there must be a reason for this torture..😛

Specially raat ke 9-10 ke slot ke, weekend waale.. ðŸ˜†

So,

Why blame viewers for expressing at all (strictly dance.. ) ... ( edited: both the groups and the neutral group )

Why blame viewers, when contestants don't perform...itni freedom bhi nahi ki criticize kar sakein jo bura hai..( edited: what this also means is why blame viewers when contestants do perform..tareef bhi nahi kar sakte ðŸ˜†)

Why blame viewers for cribbing consistently when contestants underperform or let's say do not perform ..consistently..

Why blame viewers to question authorities when they are so obviously corrupted?...

that's like saying, you deserve the corrupt govt because you are not skilled and you are not a 70yr old politician...and since you are public, you have no right to cry foul or crib or question the govt..well because by virtue of experience they are more knowledgeable that you...

and ofcourse by the virtue of that kursi, even though, O! Common man, know,feel, can see how you are being screwed...BUT still you just gotta blindly believe what is purrrfect...as per the kursi bums...

Why is the viewer being blamed for asking for more respect to his ocmmunity, his views and his beliefs...WHy is he being blamed for not wanting to ape the West when he knows the value of those struggles in the past...?

He is not comfortable with unnecessary skin show, he is not comfortable with his Indian dances being consistently looked down upon..

WHY should the viewer be blamed..for raising his opinion..???WHY?

Why blame viewers for working hard for peanuts all 6 days a week..even 7 at times...coupled with whatever meagre salary he earns and then multitasks with the family pressures, responsibilities, inflation..and myriad other things...

And then once upon a time in that week, he looks for some solace, for some entertainment, for some personal time...AND HE DOESN"T HAVE THE RIGHT to expect a decent, respect hour too???...and then he is blamed to not be considerate to other people 'working hard'... when channel refuses to see his 'hard miserable week...' 

What!..I lost the right to being entertained too???? with the right to live a life?..bummer!

Support Common Man!..Support Healthy Entertainment...Stop falling for those tears on TV, Stop falling for those crush confessions on TV, Stop falling for those matrimonial interviews on TV, Stop falling for innovating things that just can't be innovated...😆, Stop falling in awe of the actors...and their hard work over yours...YOU DESERVE THE BEST, BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH IT...

Agar aap is cause ke liye monetary madad karna chahte hain to, kripya kar ke hamein sampark karein. Hum aapko account details de denge.. namashkar, pranam, shubhratri, shaba khair...bbye..

jab dil hi toot gaya to jee ke kya kreneg- dedicated to those true love crushes going kaput...and now that only male stars are left..so, who is your fav? ðŸ˜†

PS: For future refrence, because then I end up repeating this more often than not, this is for all groups..and mostly implicitly assumed..that more often than not..my targets are judges adn colors..baki chote mauhron ka koi khaas role nahi hai..
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Edited 

Okay , read the post thrice and understood  only  to some extent  

Edited by -niti- - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -niti-

Kya mein is post ki history , biology , chemistry , geography  sab kuch jaan sakthi hoon ???

Kya aap humein samjhane ka takaluff karegi ki aapne civics, social science, economics, statistics, maths, zoology, literature, botany, pol science, physics ko kyun chod diya?

Edited 

Okay , read the post thrice and understood  only  to some extent  

oh damn.. ai ai...its a war against all those channels..runing the shows..
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Why viewers are being questioned, targetted n personaly attacked for being fan of certain celebrity, Why viewers being targeued for voting for their celeb, supporting them at any cost, Why viewers being named as fanatic n biased if they criticise other celebs, There are viewers who like Crush stories, off screen segs many other things n then why channal hv to listen to some who are not even 0.1 percent of the total viewers
ChanandlerBong thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

Kya aap humein samjhane ka takaluff karegi ki aapne civics, social science, economics, statistics, maths, zoology, literature, botany, pol science, physics ko kyun chod diya?

Ithna subjects yaad nahi aaya isliye ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
ChanandlerBong thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

oh damn.. ai ai...its a war against all those channels..runing the shows..

Okay , thanks   ... I  dont know much Hindi 

Originally posted by: Arnav90

Why viewers are being questioned, targetted n personaly attacked for being fan of certain celebrity, Why viewers being targeued for voting for their celeb, supporting them at any cost, Why viewers being named as fanatic n biased if they criticise other celebs, There are viewers who like Crush stories, off screen segs many other things n then why channal hv to listen to some who are not even 0.1 percent of the total viewers

That's like saying, since corruption has become second nature to this nation, let's not fight it..because obviously 99.99% people are corrupt.. ðŸ˜†

I wonder if those early age freedom fighters were told to give up on a fight because they are just 0.01% of the population.. ðŸ˜†

Had someone else asked it, i would have understood..there are quite a few people who support their celebs..and do not make a personal attack..but you on the other hand make a lot of them...so your argument doesn't go down well with me at least..

As far as folks who like what they are being shown and irrespective of what or whom they support, and who do not make personal attacks..they know how to give retorts...mind you..for those folks..i think i have them covered in my point 1...

And lastly, giving you an extreme example of what you mostly preach - let the business and organizations have their way- if in a state, men are more who love to watch po*n, should women of that state be forced into entering that field because well channel needs new faces to sustain their TRPs..and hey women are after all lesser % of that state...????

I fail to see..why women are being objectified to as dumb dolls that just can't think beyond unnecessary crying and crushes...and plain unnecessary drama

or other things.. y do they have to let down indian danceforms each time...when you want to support sthg you support it in multiple ways..they can give away marks for western dances with all its flaws and not appreciate Indian dances for what it is worth?

and myriad other problems..
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 years ago

Okay , thanks   ... I  dont know much Hindi 

😆 no worries.. its a voice against 2 things really:

1. The channel starts owing some responsibility it has towards the viewers...and the society in terms of bigger picture...

2. To change their attitude towards women...and objectifying them..with all the crude comments, crude jokes...unnecessary drama..all single track liners ( everything abt women and them lusting for sthg or the other)..its bad..

Ithna subjects yaad nahi aaya isliye ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

oho..you broke heart of all those subjects..