Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

India-Forums

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

First Impressions UPDATE pg 2!! (Page 2)

heera1702 IF-Rockerz
heera1702
heera1702

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Welcome Smile loved the way u have put forth ur thoughtsClap,yup ARHAAN is such a actor that anyone will fall in love with at first , he is a master in emoting through his expressions with his hot n handsome looks,yup agree with all just watch PRATIGYA once n u will never b able to move away from his charmDay Dreaming

I feel mansi is also doing a pretty gud job n is suiting her character well n will surely improve in the future,which will b easy for her as she is playing opp the versatile actor AB.

Edited by heera1702 - 17 August 2013 at 4:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xxRiaKapoorxxsimmi.friends03a_umaRenu111piyarapiyari

Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
U r Right some actors hit the ri8 spot in 1st go and Arhaan is 1 such actor...a very talented actor...welcome to Arhaan's fan club...Hug

I fu have watched him as Krishna u would like raghu even more...ofcourse there's nothing similar bet the characters...they r quiet in contrast...

and for manasi I feel she is still plastic...hard getting expression on her face...maybe will improve soon...

overall it's nice serial to begin with and has potential to stick at top for long...

xxRiaKapoorxxsimmi.friends03a_umapiyarapiyariNichuss

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
can i get title song...

i searched but didnt find Unhappy
sanitha7 Goldie
sanitha7
sanitha7

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
My like button is showing sme errorAngry
But loved ur article , keep posting
Yes Arhaan is a fab actor talking abt  Krishan he  is a Super Duper par 
Excellence  actor .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xxRiaKapoorxxsimmi.friends03a_umapiyarapiyari

fanvever Goldie
fanvever
fanvever

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
good post and welcome to this forum! I also agree it was a good first week.. lets see how the story unfolds

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxRiaKapoorxxa_uma

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Agree with snigdha di and latha di... Big smileEk baar jo AB ko dekhale lo bas usake alawa aur koi accha hi nahi lagata...WinkEmbarrassedby the way nice post...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xxRiaKapoorxxa_umaheera1702piyarapiyari

xxRiaKapoorxx Senior Member
xxRiaKapoorxx
xxRiaKapoorxx

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Aww thank you so much everyone!! I really appreciate all of your replies, and the warm welcome!Hug

Yes, I am definitely a part of Arhaan's fan club now! haha He has completely won me over in no time! After hearing so much praise from all of you in reference to his character of Krishna in Pratigya,.. I will definitely try to watch a few scenes. Dont now if I can get around to watching the whole show,... but I will surely check it out, just for Arhaan! WinkLOL

I am sure DDBEDS will do really well,... as soon as the story picks up, it will be great! And, I am pretty sure Mansi will gradually improve as well. I saw that some of you already like her, which is great! I guess, for me it is taking some time. I am not in any way doubting Mansi's acting potential... I think she will do a good job. I just feel that right now, Shivani as a character is a bit too simplistic and cliche... and because of this, Mansi is not able to really bring out her acting potential. She really has not had a chance to do anything, because Shivani does not demand too much... you know what I mean? Raghu's character on the other hand, even though he has little dialogues,... speaks a lot through his actions and his behaviors... so Arhaan has a lot to do as an actor. In the same way, once we see more layers of Shivani coming through, I am sure Mansi will be able to bring herself up to great levels... until then, I keenly watch her performance waiting for that point!!

Thanks again guys for all of your replies!! I look forward to our journey with DDBEDS together! Smile

<3 Ria

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aiersimmi.friends03a_umaheera1702Renu111piyarapiyariNichuss

heera1702 IF-Rockerz
heera1702
heera1702

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Such a sweet response to our replies..Hug n love the way u put up ur feeling n thoughts abt the showClap

xxRiaKapoorxxsimmi.friends03Renu111a_umapiyarapiyari

Go to top