sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My like button is showing sme error😑
But loved ur article , keep posting
Yes Arhaan is a fab actor talking abt  Krishan he  is a Super Duper par 
Excellence  actor .

fanvever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
good post and welcome to this forum! I also agree it was a good first week.. lets see how the story unfolds

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with snigdha di and latha di... πŸ˜ƒEk baar jo AB ko dekhale lo bas usake alawa aur koi accha hi nahi lagata...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³by the way nice post...πŸ˜›
xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Aww thank you so much everyone!! I really appreciate all of your replies, and the warm welcome!πŸ€—

Yes, I am definitely a part of Arhaan's fan club now! haha He has completely won me over in no time! After hearing so much praise from all of you in reference to his character of Krishna in Pratigya,.. I will definitely try to watch a few scenes. Dont now if I can get around to watching the whole show,... but I will surely check it out, just for Arhaan! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I am sure DDBEDS will do really well,... as soon as the story picks up, it will be great! And, I am pretty sure Mansi will gradually improve as well. I saw that some of you already like her, which is great! I guess, for me it is taking some time. I am not in any way doubting Mansi's acting potential... I think she will do a good job. I just feel that right now, Shivani as a character is a bit too simplistic and cliche... and because of this, Mansi is not able to really bring out her acting potential. She really has not had a chance to do anything, because Shivani does not demand too much... you know what I mean? Raghu's character on the other hand, even though he has little dialogues,... speaks a lot through his actions and his behaviors... so Arhaan has a lot to do as an actor. In the same way, once we see more layers of Shivani coming through, I am sure Mansi will be able to bring herself up to great levels... until then, I keenly watch her performance waiting for that point!!

Thanks again guys for all of your replies!! I look forward to our journey with DDBEDS together! πŸ˜Š

<3 Ria
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Such a sweet response to our replies..πŸ€— n love the way u put up ur feeling n thoughts abt the showπŸ‘
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxRiaKapoorxx

Aww thank you so much everyone!! I really appreciate all of your replies, and the warm welcome!πŸ€—

Yes, I am definitely a part of Arhaan's fan club now! haha He has completely won me over in no time! After hearing so much praise from all of you in reference to his character of Krishna in Pratigya,.. I will definitely try to watch a few scenes. Dont now if I can get around to watching the whole show,... but I will surely check it out, just for Arhaan! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I am sure DDBEDS will do really well,... as soon as the story picks up, it will be great! And, I am pretty sure Mansi will gradually improve as well. I saw that some of you already like her, which is great! I guess, for me it is taking some time. I am not in any way doubting Mansi's acting potential... I think she will do a good job. I just feel that right now, Shivani as a character is a bit too simplistic and cliche... and because of this, Mansi is not able to really bring out her acting potential. She really has not had a chance to do anything, because Shivani does not demand too much... you know what I mean? Raghu's character on the other hand, even though he has little dialogues,... speaks a lot through his actions and his behaviors... so Arhaan has a lot to do as an actor. In the same way, once we see more layers of Shivani coming through, I am sure Mansi will be able to bring herself up to great levels... until then, I keenly watch her performance waiting for that point!!

Thanks again guys for all of your replies!! I look forward to our journey with DDBEDS together! πŸ˜Š

<3 Ria

welcome to Arhaan land...Ria πŸ€—
@RED   now thats the magic of our hottie Arry...afterall he is Jaddugar na...πŸ˜‰

Agree he is playing totally different character...earlier as krishna he is dabang,bold,intense,frank,angry young man...but he love his wife pratigya so much...Now as Raghu he is quite,calm,demure person...

No one in TV industry has the courage to do the totally different role...but he choose the different character to play...& take a gr8 risk by  doing this...but he won the gamble...⭐️
Edited by simmi.friends03 - 10 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww just woww post πŸ‘πŸΌ
Welcme to forum and Arhaan crazy land 😳 πŸ€—
Everyone has said everything so u got it perfectly and u urself also lost in a single go πŸ˜‰
That,s the magic charm and craze of Arhaan Behll
Krishna the most memorable character which no one can ever and ever forgets and now I,m sure Raghu will also make it,s remarks as unique 😳
Abut mansi hmm short and simple she needs to improve bt she is cute 😊 and will take time to accept it :)
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
welcome Ria πŸ€—
Arhaan is an actor that truly commits to his role..his character Krishna is a big part of what made MKAP a unique and powerful drama.pls watch MKAP...you won't regret πŸ˜ƒ
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘Very good post dear πŸ˜ƒ 

AB is very subtle ... n that's what makes him a powerful actor ... πŸ˜ƒ  n along with him we have one of the most revered actor alok nath n their relation onsreen is already great ... the show will rock ...

as for mansi , i too think she needs time , as u rightly said her character is far too simple , do-dusted , n cliched ... hope we see more of her ...