Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

First Impressions UPDATE pg 2!!

xxRiaKapoorxx Senior Member
xxRiaKapoorxx
xxRiaKapoorxx

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys!

I am absolutely LOVING this show!! I wasn't able to start watching in from Day 1, but ever since I saw the promos, I had it in the back of my head. Today, I finally got around to it and all of this week's episodes... I have to say, a really great first week!!

I have not seen Pratigya, so I have no idea how close Arhaan is to his character of Krishna in terms of his look as Raghu (I have heard there have been lots of comparisons...) This is the first time I have seen him, and I am already in love!! Arhaan is really handsome! Embarrassed And I think he is doing a fab job as Raghu... so humble, honest, loyal... I love him!! I am excited to see how his character will develop!

In complete honesty, I dont really know how I feel about Mansi as Shivani,... or Shivani as a character. Some characters and actors just hit the right spot in the first go, and in no time you start to love them. This happened with Arhaan/Raghu,... but not with Mansi/Shivani! I think her character will take a bit more time to grow... but I am sure I will eventually start to love her too!

So, I am just really excited to see Raghu and Shivani's love story!! I think their chemistry is going to rock! They look really good together, I am sure their pairing will be awesome! Can't wait to see it!!

Also -- I have only heard like 2 seconds of the Title Song.. and I really love the music!! Has the entire track been heard... or played? Does anyone know where we can here the song??

Thanks guys! I will be around the forum, so this post will serve as a nice introduction too I hope! Here's to a great story, a great show, and a great new romantic couple to fall in love with!! Wink

<3 Ria

Edited by xxRiaKapoorxx - 17 August 2013 at 11:52pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mayri019Latha.Iheera1702aka.aierDareDevil_VickYa_umadhakarnFleurBleuepiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamUma-Arhaanfan-.serendipity.-Nichuss

Uma-Arhaanfan IF-Sizzlerz
Uma-Arhaanfan
Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
My like button not working but i just loved ur post dear...
Yeah me too waiting for raghu shivani love story track.and cmn to raghu played by arhaan iam a fan of him from pratigya days n eventually i fel in love with raghu.About shivani she has bubbly character when the story unfolds we wil get to know whether she can get the right emotions in her face...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xxRiaKapoorxxa_umapiyarapiyariNichuss

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
same here...

i was nt able to watch day 1..

frm wr i started the show,...

im intrested to watch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxRiaKapoorxxa_umapiyarapiyari

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
can anyone give the link of title song...
Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxRiaKapoorxx

Hey Guys!

I am absolutely LOVING this show!! I wasn't able to start watching in from Day 1, but ever since I saw the promos, I had it in the back of my head. Today, I finally got around to it and all of this week's episodes... I have to say, a really great first week!!

I have not seen Pratigya, so I have no idea how close Arhaan is to his character of Krishna in terms of his look as Raghu (I have heard there have been lots of comparisons...) This is the first time I have seen him, and I am already in love!! Arhaan is really handsome! Embarrassed And I think he is doing a fab job as Raghu... so humble, honest, loyal... I love him!! I am excited to see how his character will develop!

In complete honesty, I dont really know how I feel about Mansi as Shivani,... or Shivani as a character. Some characters and actors just hit the right spot in the first go, and in no time you start to love them. This happened with Arhaan/Raghu,... but not with Mansi/Shivani! I think her character will take a bit more time to grow... but I am sure I will eventually start to love her too!

So, I am just really excited to see Raghu and Shivani's love story!! I think their chemistry is going to rock! They look really good together, I am sure their pairing will be awesome! Can't wait to see it!!

Also -- I have only heard like 2 seconds of the Title Song.. and I really love the music!! Has the entire track been heard... or played? Does anyone know where we can here the song??

Thanks guys! I will be around the forum, so this post will serve as a nice introduction too I hope! Here's to a great story, a great show, and a great new romantic couple to fall in love with!! Wink

<3 Ria
Nice topicSmileWelcome to DDBEDS ForumBig smile@red-well saidClapcompletely agreeStaroh you're watching Arhaan first timeTongue??you should watch pratigya serial onlineWinkyou'll love him more thenBig smilewhen you will see Krishna character then you'll realise that Raghu is opposite character to Krishna and how nicely Arhaan is doing the role!!he is a versatile actorTongueGod gifted talent!!Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

xxRiaKapoorxxheera1702aka.aierLatha.Ia_umarekrndhakarnpiyarapiyariUma-ArhaanfanNichuss

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
I have watched Pratigya on and off (was not a great fan of the show, but liked Arhaan), and I can say that Raghu's character is not really similar to Krishna's. 

And as for Shivani, the girl is really pretty, but acting-wise, she has to improve. I hope she'll improve as the story unveils.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxRiaKapoorxxpiyarapiyari

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
If you want to watch Arhaan's potential , just go through Pratigya. You will be amazed. Wink
Mansi is not a good actress. She's very cute but she either overacts or underacts ! Well she  is a rookie, prolly needs time improve.
To be very honest I find the other girl ( Raghu's fiancee) better and they apparently have more chem than Raghu-Shivani.

Edited by ..Eclipse.. - 17 August 2013 at 2:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xxRiaKapoorxxLatha.Iaka.aierpiyarapiyari

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Nice post dear..

Welcome to the Arhaan Behll's crazy fans club... TongueEmbarrassedWink

Arhaan's doing a super job as Raghu Clap.. if you have seen the earlier Krishna you will immediately realize the contrast bet the two characters.. Tongue

As for Shivani .. I think Mansi fits the role perfectly.. as a nave, pampered yet sweet princess..
I'm sure Shivani's character will mature as the serial progresses..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxRiaKapoorxxheera1702Nichuss

Go to top