Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dumbness Extravaganza Or Is It Secret Intentions? (Page 9)

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Nice post Ankita, i gt late to comment!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrienneOfTarth

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
nice post
but i feel cv's viwers ko fool bana rahe hai

BrienneOfTarth

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aan-rish

Originally posted by war_is_peace

Besides not many days are left in this track either! I am hoping to see the <font color="#ff0000">real RK back by next week...otherwise I will really murder the CVs!!</font>AngryAngryAngry

same!LOLAngryThumbs Up

Hey wip, I thought u stopped watching. Didn't saw ur reviews for a few days.

i hav stopped but, knowing that the show is still as dumb isnt a difficult task LOL
-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by felicity06

Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

@fels y dosnt bhai retrn to dubai.? Dre r many hawt gals dre who cn mtch up 2 hs hawtnes! Nd upar se dse dsgustng rumours.
Bhai will soon return to his pond for eternal rest...he will get many pond fairies to entertain himself...I saw that deluded post...god knows why people make such posts...do they even think before they type such baseless BS?LOL
err fels fr thnkng we nd BRAINS !! Samajdar ko ishara kaafi hai. LOL
BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged

@fels y dosnt bhai retrn to dubai.? Dre r many hawt gals dre who cn mtch up 2 hs hawtnes! Nd upar se dse dsgustng rumours.
Bhai will soon return to his pond for eternal rest...he will get many pond fairies to entertain himself...I saw that deluded post...god knows why people make such posts...do they even think before they type such baseless BS?LOL
err fels fr thnkng we nd BRAINS !! Samajdar ko ishara kaafi hai. LOL
ROFLROFL

-Snow-White-

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged

One day back in MBland two people were all over each other like longlasting glueEmbarrassed...and the next night they want to separate forever like repelling magnets Stern Smile! The Wonders of MBland!!ROFL

I get that Madhu is behaving so badly and outright lying to RK about her true motives to keep him safe from harm. But RK is behaving like a husband who is fed up of his nagging cheating wife after years of quarrels!!Angry
I have no quarrel with Madhu. She has never been too bright to begin withWink...but these days RK is making even her look like the Patron God of Intelligence!
Wacko

Madhu was demanding tight wale hugs just a day back and now she is demanding a divorceOuch...RK believes she abandoned him so easily!Confused

Madhu was vowing left right and centre about her love to him just a day back and now she is declaring her newly realized love for anotherAngry...RK thinks she betrayed him!
Wacko

Madhu was cursing Sultan in the very recent past and now he has become her new loouuDead...RK never raises a question about such a 180 degrees turnabout!
Stern Smile

Madhu was shouting that the criminal is alive and must be caught and now she is claiming to be in louu with a dead guyDeadDead...RK has no problem accepting that at face value either!!
SillyD'oh

All this is too illogical and senseless even for MBland!
D'oh RK cannot give up on his Ishq and Junoon so damn easily and accept his defeat ! That is not RK! That is not the guy who threatened to kill himself and handcuffed her to himself just because she refused to return his love!!!

Thats why I feel that this high concentration of dumbness is just a ruse!

If RK really believed her he would have raised hell by now and broken down in piecesOuch...Remember when he found out about her revenge plan on wedding day? Now that was RK-like pain and anger and craziness! I cant believe for a second that the CVs who gave us that one eyed tear of a broken RK can show this dumb RK for real!!Angry

This - what he is doing now - is a pale imitation of that! And I almost believe he was arguing with her just to satisfy eavesdropping Dips!! He didnt even look surprised on seeing her outside the door! Never mind the ubiquitous criminal who drops in to play his broken tape recorder anytime anwhere!Dead 
No conversation RK and Madhu have is safe and private now!! Maybe thats why all this extra dumbness to cover up their secret intentions
Ermm

Besides not many days are left in this track either! I am hoping to see the real RK back by next week...otherwise I will really murder the CVs!!AngryAngryAngry

Tell me what u guys think!Smile

Dumbness Extravaganza Or Is It Secret Intentions?

Superb post, Ankita.OuchStarClap Really *really* hope so.Smile
Showing RK as having suffered an inexplicable case of waking up from a few hours of unconsciousness totally convinced that Sultan is dead - whereas just a few hours earlier he absolutely believed Madhu's claim about Sultan being alive?ConfusedDead
I had never before known that a non-head-injury resulting in unconsciousness could cause selective amnesia and a dulled intellect on regaining consciousness a few hours later.ConfusedAngry
Nuke How the heck RK went from being completely convinced that Sultan was alive when Madhu told him at the jail... to - after getting wounded in the jail fracas and unconscious in hospital - regaining consciousness convinced Sultan was dead?Confused
Sincerely hope for the sheer brainlessness of this entire track that it turns out RK and Madhu - or at least RK - had been in the know about this situation and playing a game even now.OuchSmile Because if the plan is to start *now*, it's a sign of witless writing for the track so far.D'oh
Because otherwise, they should never have shown RK believing Madhu at the jail about Sultan being alive.Ouch They did show RK believing her.Star So let them stick with that now.
It was the only thing which made sense in all this nonsense.Sleepy
Can they please *restore* RK's shrewdness - retroactively, as in all this time already? *Not* from this point forward?
Nuke Because the latter would imply insensibility of outrageous proportions in the characterization.ConfusedDead
There is no way within this storyline - with even the most extreme amount of clunk - that RK would get convinced in a few hours of unconsciousness of exactly the opposite of what he believed before becoming unconscious.ConfusedAngryOuch
We need to know that the man who believed his wife's claim in jail did *not* vanish into some parallel universe in the span of a few hours of unconsciousness.Nuke

Edited by leelaa9 - 17 August 2013 at 3:32am

Biks44

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Oh teri Ouch m so late yaar Ouch
Res . Padhke comment marti hu .
BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Dumbness Extravaganza Or Is It Secret Intentions?

Superb post, Ankita.OuchStarClap Really *really* hope so.Smile
Showing RK as having suffered an inexplicable case of waking up from a few hours of unconsciousness totally convinced that Sultan is dead - whereas just a few hours earlier he absolutely believed Madhu's claim about Sultan being alive?ConfusedDead
I had never before known that a non-head-injury resulting in unconsciousness could cause selective amnesia and a dulled intellect on regaining consciousness a few hours later.ConfusedAngry
Nuke How the heck RK went from being completely convinced that Sultan was alive when Madhu told him at the jail... to - after getting wounded in the jail fracas and unconscious in hospital - regaining consciousness convinced Sultan was dead?Confused
Sincerely hope for the sheer worthless brainlessness of this entire track that it turns out RK and Madhu - or at least RK - had been in the know about this situation and playing a game even now.OuchSmile Because if the plan is to start *now*, it's a sign of witless writing for the track so far.D'oh
Because otherwise, they should never have shown RK believing Madhu at the jail about Sultan being alive.Ouch They did show RK believing her.Star So let them stick with that now.
It was the only thing which made sense in all this nonsense.Sleepy
Can they please *restore* RK's shrewdness - retroactively, as in all this time already? *Not* from this point forward?
Because the latter would imply insensibility of outrageous proportions in the characterization.
There is no way within this storyline - with even the most extreme amount of clunk - that RK would get convinced in a few hours of unconsciousness of exactly the opposite of what he believed before becoming unconscious.ConfusedAngryOuch
We need to know that the man who believed his wife's claim in jail did *not* vanish into some parallel universe in the span of a few hours of unconsciousness.Nuke

I hope for the same Leelaa Ouch...they really need to show that all this was RK's acting all along and he never disbelieved her to start with...I want shrewd Kameena backOuch

leelaa9

Go to top