Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dumbness Extravaganza Or Is It Secret Intentions? (Page 7)

Poluk Goldie
Poluk
Poluk

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
I have a strong feeling that today Radhaji will give a tight whack to RK on head and after that his brain will start working.

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by felicity06

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by felicity06

No conversation RK and Madhu have is safe and private now!! Maybe thats why all this extra dumbness to cover up their secret intentions
Ermm

Besides not many days are left in this track either! I am hoping to see the real RK back by next week...otherwise I will really murder the CVs!!AngryAngryAngry

Tell me what u guys think!Smile

@ red :  u aint alone ... am with u !!!Evil Smile 

Blue : hope so too... but it doesn't seem so ... if yes then he wudn't have taken that bottle of Rum from the cheap Vamp... may a part of his plan Wacko

Nice post AnkitaStar... yesterday i was damn irritated with Madhu's actions... after reading ur post n perspective i think i was wrong on judging herEmbarrassed...

Bella drinking at such a time can have many meanings...he is crazy in love with her! It must be terribly painful for him to even pretend that she loves another and wants to separate from him! Any guy would want a drink to soothe their heart if they had to pretend to hate their soulmate! He is only human!

Also it could mean he wants to appear weak and defeated in front of Dips to make her underestimate him and not arouse any suspicions...Dips wud have been suspicious if he hadnt taken the bottle when in the past he has always drowned his sorrows in liquor!

I hope u dont hate Madhu too much for what she is doing...try and imagine Bhai holding RK's life in his hands when ever she spouts dumb declarations...will make it much more bearableDead

yup i get that ...

i simply cant take it nymore... the pain... way too much Broken Heart... dragging beyond the estimated time of my patience LOL ...

the ONLY thing that made me dislike her was the repeated dialogues they had given her " i love EVIL"Angry ... she keeps on repeating the same .. that my blood boils ...just like RK !!!

i blame that perverted Writer who gets pleasure in making a married woman speak of her love for a GoondaAngry !!! Ermm
..i know the character is faking her love for the cheapo... still am not getting those falseness rightErmm !!! it sounds so real...n i blame the director for such portrayal...or did they really want people to see the same without decoding LOL ...God knows !!!

not every regular viewer wud sit thro n analyze all this stuff... eg my mom.. she says that " let this phase get over n cal me when this love birds get on to their senses " LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dvs_smiRKblacklamboBrienneOfTarth

BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaare_laal

RK's rona-dhona is not enough, I mean if RK really believed Madhu that she loves Sultan to itna feeka reaction nahi hota, there would have been a proper break-down scene, par aisa kuch huwa nahi, hence, I still think RK may have a plan.
Exactly! Yeh hui na meri team wali baat LOL
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aan-rish

Nice post and agree with u especially in that privacy part. Is 'nt that hilarioius a superstar can't even share a private talk or have an argument in his own house because of some disgusting creatures.

I want to believe that Rk have some plans and he is encouraging sulpali purposefully. Mere muh mein ghee shakar Tongue
Thanks Smile
Right! His entire life is devoid of privacy be it his father's deeds or his wife's!Dead

Plz keep believing...ghee shakkar with added chocholates for uTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rish

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
@fels y dosnt bhai retrn to dubai.? Dre r many hawt gals dre who cn mtch up 2 hs hawtnes! Nd upar se dse dsgustng rumours.

BrienneOfTarth

Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
""One day back in MBland two people were all over each other like longlasting glue... and the next night they want to separate forever like repelling magnets ... The Wonders of MB land!!""

Absolutely loved your post !!
This starting sentence of yours perfectly explains the situation which sadly RK is not realising!!!

""I get that Madhu is behaving so badly and outright lying to RK about her true motives to keep him safe from harm. But RK is behaving like a husband who is fed up of his nagging cheating wife after years of quarrels!!Angry
I have no quarrel with Madhu. She has never been too bright to begin withWink...but these days RK is making even her look like the Patron God of Intelligence!""

Very well said   Thumbs Up

Edited by Biks44 - 17 August 2013 at 1:48am

BrienneOfTarth

BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

yup i get that ...

i simply cant take it nymore... the pain... way too much Broken Heart... dragging beyond the estimated time of my patience LOL ...

the ONLY thing that made me dislike her was the repeated dialogues they had given her " i love EVIL"Angry ... she keeps on repeating the same .. that my blood boils ...just like RK !!!

i blame that perverted Writer who gets pleasure in making a married woman speak of her love for a GoondaAngry !!! Ermm
..i know the character is faking her love for the cheapo... still am not getting those falseness rightErmm !!! it sounds so real...n i blame the director for such portrayal...or did they really want people to see the same without decoding LOL ...God knows !!!

not every regular viewer wud sit thro n analyze all this stuff... eg my mom.. she says that " let this phase get over n cal me when this love birds get on to their senses " LOL

Actually her repeated claims of I louu Evil is what makes it sound so fake and untrue and unoriginal! It  does not take more than one confession to make someone believe in your love if you really mean...since she is lying she has to keep repeating it to make it sound real...which makes it all the more fakeLOL

I want better storyline by next week otherwise mere haathon murder ho jayega! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blacklamboBeautyForAshes

BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvs_smiRK

Excellent post and great points Thumbs Up RK has developed this forcefield around his brain that repels logic. How could he give in so easily to Madhu's decelerations, even after all the hints and he himself questioning her, trying to put two and two together. Its dumbness personified. On the other hand is Madhus resolve, which is now stronger because she's being shown crying and emoting less. She's desperately trying to keep him alive, but does she honestly think he will survive and not slowly die from this betrayal Silly 

I initially thought this to be a ruse of RishBala or an RK plan, but that has diminished seeing the drop in IQ levels. If going by spoilers, I think Madhu will be physically hurt today Censored by Censored and perhaps RK will see Madhu's injuries and then decide to grow back that wonderful brain of his and think man think.
Thanks Smile
Whatever happens I want something positive by next week or I will really commit mass murder on MB landAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dvs_smiRKBeautyForAshes

Go to top