Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Dumbness Extravaganza Or Is It Secret Intentions? (Page 2)

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Joined: 07 May 2013
Posts: 11963

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl





Blue : hope so too... but it doesn't seem so ... if yes then he wudn't have taken that bottle of Rum from the cheap Vamp... may a part of his plan Wacko



Bella.. that's understandable actually if he is faking.. I can't believe I am saying out loud. but I believe he did that to make her gloat and feel overconfident. RishBala want SulPali to think they are winning, so they can catch them off guard when Deepali will be flying high in over confidence and Sultan will floating in his pond while gloating..

Please GOD let it be true! I don;t want to be proved delusional!Ouch
 




Edited by mm990 - 17 August 2013 at 12:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rishblacklamboBeautyForAshes

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Joined: 12 July 2013
Posts: 4277

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by felicity06

Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

Hey kameeni m first. Yaar rk ka grey matter hs gne to dogs. He s behavng so iratnaly. A day b4 ur biwi ws cryng nd fawning ovr u. Nd nxt day she claims to louu sum1 else nd asks fr dvorce u blve hr? Wnt u join da dots? She ws cryng nd nw askng fr dvorc as she louu s a dead man! WTH? Plz cvs gv us our brainy rk bk wd a logcl trk? Louu fr a dead man s hlarious. LOL
RK fried his grey matter and fed it to dumb Bhai as a gift of kindnessDead...RK is so painfully dumb that I want to give him a good shock therapy for his addled brains!!

But I still have hope that he is just pretending...CVs better not betray my hopesAngry
i hv hope becoz u nd maria hv hopes. Odrwse ds dumb rk s gtng on my nerves. Nd hs beard moustche wine r nt helpng at al. Its mkng me wnna ht hm on da head wd a broom or as u said gv shck treatment. He s iritatng me mre dn bhai nw wd hs dumbnes.:-x:-x
BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Joined: 30 January 2013
Posts: 7818

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

Nice post Ankita with a slim hopeConfused

If there is a plan which I really have doubt, but it is not even close to a constructive way, all plans or whatever it is, scattered all over the places, so many loopholes..so many logic less behavior, I don't even know from where to startAngry.

And as you said that there is no privacy for them, because of DipBhai, that is not acceptable either!!

How they can eavesdrops everywhere, they are no ghostOuch

I will wait and see what plan they have under their sleeves, if truly they have one, otherwise I'll bang their head with the concrete wall.. end of our misery CryCry 


 
RK's plan have always been too elaborate and long running for anyone to keep track but himLOL...My gut knows that there is a plan somewhere in all this clunk but I dont wanna screw my brains by trying to decipher it...will leave that up to the CVsLOL

@bold - I will help youAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvcvNeel_M

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Joined: 18 February 2013
Posts: 12117

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl





Blue : hope so too... but it doesn't seem so ... if yes then he wudn't have taken that bottle of Rum from the cheap Vamp... may a part of his plan Wacko



Bella.. that's understandable actually if he is faking.. I can't believe I am saying out loud. but I believe he did that to make her gloat and feel overconfident. RishBala want SulPali to think they are winning this, so they can catch them off guard when Deepali will be flying high in over confidence and Sultan will floating in his pond while gloating..

Please GOD let it be true! I don;t want to be proved delusional!Ouch
 


Please god don't listen to me... but Maria I think you are delusional Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Valar.Morghulis

cool_sri IF-Rockerz
cool_sri
cool_sri

Joined: 31 July 2012
Posts: 8720

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
good post...
Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Joined: 07 May 2013
Posts: 11963

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

Please god don't listen to me... but Maria I think you are delusional Ouch

Me too.. Stern Smile
I need help.. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neel_M

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Joined: 18 February 2013
Posts: 12117

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by felicity06

Originally posted by NeelMon

Nice post Ankita with a slim hopeConfused

If there is a plan which I really have doubt, but it is not even close to a constructive way, all plans or whatever it is, scattered all over the places, so many loopholes..so many logic less behavior, I don't even know from where to startAngry.

And as you said that there is no privacy for them, because of DipBhai, that is not acceptable either!!

How they can eavesdrops everywhere, they are no ghostOuch

I will wait and see what plan they have under their sleeves, if truly they have one, otherwise I'll bang their head with the concrete wall.. end of our misery CryCry 


 
RK's plan have always been too elaborate and long running for anyone to keep track but himLOL...My gut knows that there is a plan somewhere in all this clunk but I dont wanna screw my brains by trying to decipher it...will leave that up to the CVsLOL

@bold - I will help youAngry
Only Maria and I have to fly to MB land... but trying to keep a slim hope...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Valar.Morghulis

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Joined: 07 May 2013
Posts: 11963

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

Only Maria and I have to fly to MB land... but trying to keep a slim hope...

Let's take the same flight from Pearson! We can discuss various creative ways of torturing the CVs! What say? Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neel_M

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sultan - True Intentions Revealed

Author: Shazzie   Replies: 1   Views: 951

Shazzie 1 951 12 July 2013 at 12:10pm by cool_sri
MB's intentions

Author: yeragudipatianu   Replies: 3   Views: 763

yeragudipatianu 3 763 11 May 2013 at 10:55pm by sanaammu
Secret of MB's Secret Mission

2

Author: ..natasha..   Replies: 12   Views: 1309

..natasha.. 12 1309 06 April 2013 at 10:25pm by ..natasha..
Sulthan And His Intentions : Me Confused

2

Author: Golmal   Replies: 14   Views: 1038

Golmal 14 1038 12 March 2013 at 10:43am by katrina76
what are RKs intentions ?

Author: madhubala.fan   Replies: 2   Views: 672

madhubala.fan 2 672 19 July 2012 at 12:45am by TheGreenArrow

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index