Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Dumbness Extravaganza Or Is It Secret Intentions?

BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
One day back in MBland two people were all over each other like longlasting glueEmbarrassed...and the next night they want to separate forever like repelling magnets Stern Smile! The Wonders of MBland!!ROFL

I get that Madhu is behaving so badly and outright lying to RK about her true motives to keep him safe from harm. But RK is behaving like a husband who is fed up of his nagging cheating wife after years of quarrels!!Angry
I have no quarrel with Madhu. She has never been too bright to begin withWink...but these days RK is making even her look like the Patron God of Intelligence!
Wacko

Madhu was demanding tight wale hugs just a day back and now she is demanding a divorceOuch...RK believes she abandoned him so easily!Confused

Madhu was vowing left right and centre about her love to him just a day back and now she is declaring her newly realized love for anotherAngry...RK thinks she betrayed him!
Wacko

Madhu was cursing Sultan in the very recent past and now he has become her new loouuDead...RK never raises a question about such a 180 degrees turnabout!
Stern Smile

Madhu was shouting that the criminal is alive and must be caught and now she is claiming to be in louu with a dead guyDeadDead...RK has no problem accepting that at face value either!!
SillyD'oh

All this is too illogical and senseless even for MBland!
D'oh RK cannot give up on his Ishq and Junoon so damn easily and accept his defeat ! That is not RK! That is not the guy who threatened to kill himself and handcuffed her to himself just because she refused to return his love!!!

Thats why I feel that this high concentration of dumbness is just a ruse!

If RK really believed her he would have raised hell by now and broken down in piecesOuch...Remember when he found out about her revenge plan on wedding day? Now that was RK-like pain and anger and craziness! I cant believe for a second that the CVs who gave us that one eyed tear of a broken RK can show this dumb RK for real!!Angry

This - what he is doing now - is a pale imitation of that! And I almost believe he was arguing with her just to satisfy eavesdropping Dips!! He didnt even look surprised on seeing her outside the door! Never mind the ubiquitous criminal who drops in to play his broken tape recorder anytime anwhere!Dead
No conversation RK and Madhu have is safe and private now!! Maybe thats why all this extra dumbness to cover up their secret intentions
Ermm

Besides not many days are left in this track either! I am hoping to see the real RK back by next week...otherwise I will really murder the CVs!!AngryAngryAngry

Tell me what u guys think!Smile

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4sensuellaprincejainshanmanpurple33jcsoniaamminiammaGIGI2012ladyhobbesbonhishikhakainturakiransweetmaya_khanRISH1234tharuTWAaahaaan_rkmahimeshaSau_ka_note_StarDiva_Biks441mangalorehinapriyastressreliefrosalineakapvsluvyouRuthlessQueenaan-rishShazziehansa22sp110madhvi4gurtianjali0111ice _girlVipisa-Snow-White-blacklamboTuMeriKennoDevilClancool_sridiv26Rihan05.FairyDust.BeautyForAshes-SmexyGhost-..sairat..DushtDanaf.Maria-caprikahkashansakinaValar.Morghulismeenji22Neel_Msarcastic_teentrolldemort.leelaa9

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Hey kameeni m first. Yaar rk ka grey matter hs gne to dogs. He s behavng so iratnaly. A day b4 ur biwi ws cryng nd fawning ovr u. Nd nxt day she claims to louu sum1 else nd asks fr dvorce u blve hr? Wnt u join da dots? She ws cryng nd nw askng fr dvorc as she louu s a dead man! WTH? Plz cvs gv us our brainy rk bk wd a logcl trk? Louu fr a dead man s hlarious. LOL

Edited by Viviandsenarox - 16 August 2013 at 11:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueenBrienneOfTarthNeel_Mleelaa9

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Good post, Ankita!

You already know I think just the same way! But I don't want to end up being proved as a delusional person by CVs! 

Plus, even if it is their plan.. for me it is still very much unbearable! It makes little difference!! 

There is a limit to how much BS a sane mind can take and I think my mind has had enough! 

Whatever the damn revelation or the twist is the CVs better reveal it next week or at least give us stronger proofs to hold on to.. otherwise I call it quits! 

Edited by mm990 - 16 August 2013 at 11:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreblacklamboTuMeriBrienneOfTarthNeel_Mleelaa9

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Nice post Ankita with a slim hopeConfused

If there is a plan which I really have doubt, but it is not even close to a constructive way, all plans or whatever it is, scattered all over the places, so many loopholes..so many logic less behavior, I don't even know from where to startAngry.

And as you said that there is no privacy for them, because of DipBhai, that is not acceptable either!!

How they can eavesdrops everywhere, they are no ghostOuch

I will wait and see what plan they have under their sleeves, if truly they have one, otherwise I'll bang their head with the concrete wall.. end of our misery CryCry 

Edited by NeelMon - 17 August 2013 at 12:00am

RuthlessQueenblacklamboDushtDanaf.leelaa9

BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

Hey kameeni m first. Yaar rk ka grey matter hs gne to dogs. He s behavng so iratnaly. A day b4 ur biwi ws cryng nd fawning ovr u. Nd nxt day she claims to louu sum1 else nd asks fr dvorce u blve hr? Wnt u join da dots? She ws cryng nd nw askng fr dvorc as she louu s a dead man! WTH? Plz cvs gv us our brainy rk bk wd a logcl trk? Louu fr a dead man s hlarious. LOL
RK fried his grey matter and fed it to dumb Bhai as a gift of kindnessDead...RK is so painfully dumb that I want to give him a good shock therapy for his addled brains!!

But I still have hope that he is just pretending...CVs better not betray my hopesAngry

1mangaloreblacklamboNeel_Mleelaa9

BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

Good post, Ankita!

You already know I think just the same way! But I don't want to end up being proved as a delusional person by CVs! 

Plus, even if it is their plan.. for me it is still very much unbearable! It makes little difference!! 

There is a limit to how much BS a sane mind can take and I think my mind has had enough! 

Whatever the damn revelation or the twist is the CVs better reveal it next week or at least give us stronger proofs to hold on to.. otherwise I call it quits! 
Sistar if our beliefs turn out wrong then it will be the CVs who are deluded and retarded !Angry

This BS is really crossing the limits! Its time for the tides to turn! Next week will make or break this show!

Damned CVs better not disappoint us after we sat through all this tortureAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreblacklamboNeel_MValar.Morghulisleelaa9

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by felicity06

Sistar if our beliefs turn out wrong then it will be the CVs who are deluded and retarded !Angry

This BS is really crossing the limits! Its time for the tides to turn! Next week will make or break this show!

Damned CVs better not disappoint us after we sat through all this tortureAngry

Couldn't agree more!

If they fail to do what we are hoping they will do then I seriously pity these CVs, they couldn't know the true potential of their own creation and ruined their own masterpiece. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blacklamboNeel_Mleelaa9

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by felicity06

No conversation RK and Madhu have is safe and private now!! Maybe thats why all this extra dumbness to cover up their secret intentions
Ermm

Besides not many days are left in this track either! I am hoping to see the real RK back by next week...otherwise I will really murder the CVs!!AngryAngryAngry

Tell me what u guys think!Smile

@ red :  u aint alone ... am with u !!!Evil Smile 

Blue : hope so too... but it doesn't seem so ... if yes then he wudn't have taken that bottle of Rum from the cheap Vamp... may a part of his plan Wacko

Nice post AnkitaStar... yesterday i was damn irritated with Madhu's actions... after reading ur post n perspective i think i was wrong on judging herEmbarrassed...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blacklamboNeel_MValar.Morghulis..sairat..leelaa9

Go to top