Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

~*~ GOTW: POL KHOL ~*~ (Page 71)

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Joined: 01 August 2012
Posts: 10642

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrdsu

Originally posted by sonyjknum

Originally posted by rrdsu

Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Heena has appointment with Ashu today.Big smile


Yep .. Embarrassed

Main bhi chaloongi

Exclusively only for heena..LOL



Aisa kya karne wali ho ConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rhythm-

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Joined: 01 August 2012
Posts: 10642

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa17

Ok friends .. I need to leave .. Don't want to as usual but... Yeh shaadi ki hain na.. .. Sachi mein shaadi ka ladoo .. Khayee woh pachtee na khayee woh bhi pachtee..

My full sympathy with you OuchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lee_Ashni-rhythm-

lee_Ashni IF-Rockerz
lee_Ashni
lee_Ashni

Joined: 16 October 2012
Posts: 8976

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Originally posted by sonyjknum

Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Originally posted by sonyjknum

Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Heena has appointment with Ashu today.Big smile

Main saath mein jaati hoon Smile
 
 
 
Are yaar time decide kar lo

Kitna bhi intezar karna pade,I am OK WinkLOL
 
 
Sony tumhare b'day thread pe Ashu ki taraf se tumhare liye khaas poetic paigam pahuchaya hai. Sone se pahale padh ke sona. Dreamland me rahogi full nightBig smileBig smile

aapka yeh ehsaan zindagi bhar nahin bhoolooongi doc,thank you so much Smile
 
@RED ye kaunsa word use kiya Sony. Woh mera bhi pyaar tha tumhare liye. Maine un lafjo ke jariye Ashuji ke man ki baat aapke dil tak pahuchane ki koshish ki.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rhythm-sonyjknum

-rhythm- IF-Sizzlerz
-rhythm-
-rhythm-

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 15719

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

Originally posted by rrdsu

Originally posted by sonyjknum

Originally posted by rrdsu

Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Heena has appointment with Ashu today.Big smile


Yep .. Embarrassed

Main bhi chaloongi

Exclusively only for heena..LOL



Aisa kya karne wali ho ConfusedLOL

Wink  Mein na bolungi...EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknum

-rhythm- IF-Sizzlerz
-rhythm-
-rhythm-

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 15719

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Leenaji...khusi koh apne saath le jayengiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknumgargpoo

Bhavi03 IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavi03
Bhavi03

Joined: 26 July 2012
Posts: 20304

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@sonyji aapke post daal dee hai ok meree tabiyaat theek nahi hai will see u 2mmor Ouch 


byee all goodnight Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-rhythm-sonyjknumgargpoo

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Joined: 01 August 2012
Posts: 10642

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Originally posted by sonyjknum

Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Originally posted by sonyjknum

Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Originally posted by sonyjknum

Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Heena has appointment with Ashu today.Big smile

Main saath mein jaati hoon Smile
 
 
 
Are yaar time decide kar lo

Kitna bhi intezar karna pade,I am OK WinkLOL
 
 
Sony tumhare b'day thread pe Ashu ki taraf se tumhare liye khaas poetic paigam pahuchaya hai. Sone se pahale padh ke sona. Dreamland me rahogi full nightBig smileBig smile

aapka yeh ehsaan zindagi bhar nahin bhoolooongi doc,thank you so much Smile
 
@RED ye kaunsa word use kiya Sony. Woh mera bhi pyaar tha tumhare liye. Maine un lafjo ke jariye Ashuji ke man ki baat aapke dil tak pahuchane ki koshish ki.

Aapka pyaar bilkul mujh tak pahunch chuka hai,use shabdon ke avaran ki jaroorat nahin,main toh Ashu ji ke pyaar ki baat kar rahi thi LOLLOLLOL
sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Joined: 01 August 2012
Posts: 10642

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhirohan

@sonyji aapke post daal dee hai ok meree tabiyaat theek nahi hai will see u 2mmor Ouch 


byee all goodnight Ouch

What happened NR,kya huaOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rhythm-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
-: GOTW: Keep One Take One : Thread #3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110

Author: mudraswathi   Replies: 872   Views: 17053

mudraswathi 872 17053 16 August 2013 at 11:17pm by Bhavi03
:-GOTW keep one take one by Mudraswathi:-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129

Author: Bhavi03   Replies: 1027   Views: 19744

Bhavi03 1027 19744 14 August 2013 at 11:26am by mudraswathi
-: GOTW - Keep One Take One :-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112

Author: mudraswathi   Replies: 891   Views: 20663

mudraswathi 891 20663 12 August 2013 at 9:14am by Bhavi03
gotw th3 create an email address

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115

Author: JusticeDenied17   Replies: 915   Views: 15086

JusticeDenied17 915 15086 09 August 2013 at 3:08pm by bawaswift
"GOTW Th2 Create an email address"

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: JusticeDenied17   Replies: 1149   Views: 18613

JusticeDenied17 1149 18613 08 August 2013 at 6:37am by bawaswift

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index