India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Onir and Ovi's plan of action (Page 3)

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
1st option won't look good because Ovi and Onir relationship was shown as brother and sister when Ovi refused for treatment.

2nd looks worth as Shalini did so much for Onir.

2rd option is also good but I don't think just the divorce paper signing and letter will convince Purvi. Onir very well know Purvi will leave Arjun If she knows the truth. Purvi will walk out of marriage and insist Ovi to marry Arjun again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Peeves.pallavi25relentless.

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harini_arvi

pallavi diBig smileBig smileBig smileafter watching precapD'oh i think both o's will tie a knotOuch...n will make dhaddakedaarLOL entry when arjun backs out from marrying purviBroken Heart...den continue hoga some more drama,rona-dhonaD'oh from all d's...finally ovi will tell bas karo rona-dona...i'll be hapy wid dis doctor bcoz he is only a person jo mujhe sambaal sakegaLOLLOL...wahi hai jo mujhe samajsakega...so i married him...now its time that arjun n purvi has to get married nahi toh muhurat nikaljaayegaLOLLOL...where purvi interupts n tell..."par ovi"...then arjun stops her n will tell...ovi n onir have climbed one more step of mahantha ladderLOLLOLLOL...so its better to listen to our seniorsLOLWink...so come let us get married n will lead a happy lifeBig smileBig smileBig smile
finally purvi will tell:dekha onir i was right...i had said u...agar koi ovi ko sambaal sakta hai toh sirf aap ho...so be happy wid my sister alwaysBig smile...ab agar meri behen ki aakhon ke mai asoon aaye toh aapkha khaer nahiLOLLOLLOL...n now i'll go n live happily wid my true luv n i wish let u both also find love in ur relationshipWink
den arvi will get married n will leave happily for-everBig smileBig smileBig smile

Mahaanta ladder! What an imagery! LOLLOL
I can imagine a giant ladder, with Onir sitting on top, his long legs dangling...LOL Ovi a few rungs down, sitting demurely, Purvi a few rungs down and finally Arjun bechara at the bottom, trying to be mahaan but Onir ne uska patta kaat diya! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_tania

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdorableAshVik

I think it will be third! 
But I want it to be second !
Onir and Shalini do look good together!

But you forgot this is ekta's show! LOL
Cvs will show something we hadn't even imagine! I bet  Tongue

Yes, Ekta does surprise /shock us very well! Shes an expert at torture! LOL Shes specialized in twists and turns. So maybe it will something we never imagined! LOL But one thing for sure, Arvi are getting married this time! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Peeves.relentless.

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Pallavi, Onir had a supposed fake marriage to shalini but for all puroses it is real. Had a real priest in a temple, before God ! He is a bigamist already then !

That is true indeed! Approve
Onir and Shalu took pheres before God, in presence of a priest. But did he put sindoor in her maang? And was that priest a real one or one hired from Kinshuk's drama company? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesnplumsrelentless.

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4arvi

3rd option is good...also in the sbs ,arjun said that he means onir baba is going to canada, so i hope today the 3rd option will be wrkng in the pr

3rd one will be best for our Arvi because then their wedding will be completely legal and valid! 

Ms.Bholi_Bhaali

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Onir and Purvi's marriage was legal. All subsequent marriages by either are illegal without legal divorce.

pallavi25

Ms.Bholi_Bhaali IF-Rockerz
Ms.Bholi_Bhaali
Ms.Bholi_Bhaali

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by crazygirl4arvi

3rd option is good...also in the sbs ,arjun said that he means onir baba is going to canada, so i hope today the 3rd option will be wrkng in the pr

3rd one will be best for our Arvi because then their wedding will be completely legal and valid! 
bt its ekta's soap  naa ,only god knows whats in her mind, lets hope for the best...

arvi forever

pallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiShaholic.

pallavi that's a great topic Big smile

3rd option does sound good except that it takes a day to get to Canada and day to be back. So, 2 days gone anyway. By that time Onir will come up with better ideas ROFL

onir & shalini should get married and present a marriage certificate to ArVi but I personally think OnirOvi will get married LOL
Thanks, Dear! Smile
Onir wont come back from Canada, he will leave his signed divorce paper with Ovi, after Purvi signs it, Sachin can get a quick 24 hrs divorce or annulment and then Arvi can marry the next day. For one day the decor and guests have to wait. LOL 
If Onir Ovi get married, both Onir and Purvi will be bigamists becuz they didnt divorce! LOL

Edited by pallavi25 - 17 August 2013 at 12:23am

relentless.

Go to top