Qubool Hai

It's more than friendship OS

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys this is another OS on our innocent couple Ayra, but its not romantic but more practical and covers the situation of Nikhat and Najma. 

Ayra- It's more than friendship

~Humaira slowed down as she walked in the hallway past Ayaan's room, her thoughts automatically turning his direction. She could tell her brain to avoid him, but how could she convince her heart, who only belonged to him, even when he had clearly told her few months back that he did not love her, her heart still did. His recent behavior has been bothering her; he was not his usual self nowadays, quite most of the time, when Shirin and Rashid had questioned him he had laughed it off, but Humaira knew something was up. He had even yelled at Nikhat Baji when she mentioned about going to see Imran.

As Humaira was walking past his door, she heard a loud noise, as if he had threw something at the wall. Humaira looked inside and noticed he had punched his fist on the wall, except it didn't any damages to the wall, but his hand had started bleeding. Not being able to control herself and her emotions she entered his room.

~Ayaan flaring with anger was about to throw another punch at the wall, when he felt a soft warm touch blocking his fist, he looked, only to find another person he had caused pain his Humaira begum, she looked stunned and afraid. He could see that her hand palm had turned red as well cause of his hand.

"what the hell is wrong with you Ayaan? What are you doing?" Humaira asked furiously. Ayaan just stared at her as she opened his fist and examine the damage he had caused to his hand, unknowingly his furious expression turned soft. This woman loved him dearly even though she has denied it hundred times by now.

"Nothing! And why do you care about what happens to me or not?" Ayaan asked carefully observing her, her felt her flinch next to him.

"cut the crap Ayaan! Seriously, I wanted to make sure the wall was okay you after getting smashed by your fist (she turned his hand over) but seems like it caused more damage to you!" She said not looking at him, she knew as long as she did not look into his eyes she could continue with her sarcastic comments.

"here let me grab few bandages", she walked away and came back few minutes later with detol, and bandages Ayaan was still standing there.

Without saying anything she took his hand  and started wiping it with the cotton that was soaked with detol, she expected him to wince in pain as he always did, but instead he was quite, now she was sure something was bothering him.

"What's wrong Ayaan?" she mumbled. Ayaan looked at her, he knew she was trying to hide her face in behind her layers, which is why he slowly pushed them back behind her ear. His touch made her shiver and she was forced to look at him.

"why do you care Humaira, why do you care if I am upset, why do you care if I hurt myself? When you clearly say that you don't love me?", He asked looking straight in her eyes. Humaira sighed.

"Because we are friends Ayaan no matter what, I have known you since childhood, it's hard for me to dodge you when I know something is bothering you. So tell me what's going on?" She asked. Ayaan sat on down on the steps, going over the past few days thinking about what he had discovered. Humaira watched as his muscles tensed and tears formed in his eyes.

"Ayaan what's wrong?", Humaira asked worriedly.

"It's Najma!". Ayaan finally said, as the tears started rolling down his eyes.

"Najma? What's wrong with Najma?" She asked confused, Ayaan shook his head like he was still trying to adjust to the truth Najma had told him.

"What should I do Humaira, how can I choose between Najma and Nikhat they are both my sisters?" Ayaan whispered, Humaira got more confused.

"Why would you choose between them Ayaan, I don't understand!"

"Najma loves Imraan!" Ayaan exclaimed, Humaira went numb this was not happening Nikhat and Najma being in love with the same guy oh no this was problem a big problem. Now she understood why he had yelled at Nikhat.

"How do you know?" She finally gained the courage to ask. "Najma met me few days ago to tell me that Imraan has proposed her but she does not want accept it, unless Nikhat approves it, what am I going to do Humaira, on one side there is Nikhat my sister who loves Imraan, she is been waiting for him to come and accept her, and on the other hand there is Najma who has loved him for the past three years, how can I choose between them, they are both my sisters and I love them both, I can't sacrifice one's happiness over others" He alleged breaking down.

Humaira put her hand on his shoulder, Ayaan turned and hugged her, for a second Humaira felt peculiar as Ayaan had never hugged her, but today he needed her, she was the only person who could help him through this and Ayaan was aware of that which is why he told her everything.

Even though Ayaan was worried regarding the situation, he still felt better when he felt Humaira hugging him back, their hug was not passionate but it gave him strength he knew that he will convince Humaira of his love. He had realized that they were perfect for each other and now he just had to prove it to her.  For few minutes they stayed just like that hugging each other proving that they will always be there for each other no matter what.

"Does Asad know?" Humaira broke the silence and they both separated, Ayaan looked at Humaira. "I think so, Najma did mention telling Bhai-jaan about it". "Well then think Ayaan Asad might be going through the same situation you are, I think it's best if we discuss this matter over with him, we have to find a solution Ayaan, we cannot cause Nikhat or Najma any pain!. Humaira said. For the first time Ayaan smiled, Humaira always knew what to do, she looked just as worried about his sisters as he was.

"And I think that we should not delay this matter, let's meet Asad today!" Humaira stood up, but Ayaan got hold of her hand, "you know Humaira begum this, whatever we have, it's more than just friendship!". He said seriously, Humaira could read his eyes and knew that he meant every word of it. Humaira took her hand out of his grip.

"we have much bigger problem to solve Ayaan!". Saying that she left the room, but Ayaan knew he had got her if her cheeks turning pink was any signal. For the first time in few days Ayaan truly felt relaxed all thanks to his Humaira begum. 

I might write second part to this OS with Asya and Ayra but it will be more about discussing the situation of Nikhat and Najma. 
Do leave your comments/criticism😊
❤️Ria

Edited by lopli - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenofGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, this is so cute!

I love your AyRa fics, they're totally adorable.

Please keep writing :)

<3333
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u wrote amazingly
loved it
AyRalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww my cutie pies 😳 plz do write more on AyRa 
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww this was adorable :) waiting for part two :)
shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice! Please do write a second part.
elanpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it dear, can u please PM me the updates coz I don't want to miss it.
athirakt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plz do write more on ayra
plz update soon...