Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sacrifice or realisation? (Page 4)

neha333 IF-Dazzler
neha333
neha333

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizooos

watever may she think as long as it dn't effect arvi i dn't care...and i like her 4 going from arvi's way without creating any melodramas...
ya..agree wid u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
So true! Ovi sacrificed her love for arvi. LOL LOL LOL 
Are you joking? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Peeves.relentless.ashfaque2012

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Good question! LOL Ovi thinking she sacrificed for Arvi is the height of self-delusion! She didnt sacrifice!

She ran away to Canada when she found out Pari was Arvi baby, she could not digest the truth! That she had separated Arvi just before their wedding so Pari was born out of wedlock. She could not stand the fact that Pari and Purvi were a part of Arjun's life so she quit her marriage. Shes a quitter, not a sacrificing DEVI! LOL

she even slept with him while knowing the truth!! but still blames Arjun over again!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivaathyaashfaque2012pallavi25relentless.

soniiyaa Goldie
soniiyaa
soniiyaa

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I think she means she's scarficing bc I think she may be pregnant but won't share this bc she wants arvi together finally... I still think there was a reason behind the rain scene between Arovi that night...so post leap this could be the story of pari and another child of Ovi's finding each other or hating each other...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Peeves.

.Peeves. IF-Rockerz
.Peeves.
.Peeves.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniiyaa

I think she means she's scarficing bc I think she may be pregnant but won't share this bc she wants arvi together finally... I still think there was a reason behind the rain scene between Arovi that night...so post leap this could be the story of pari and another child of Ovi's finding each other or hating each other...
Great possibility! Thumbs Up
But what I think is maybe they had different story that time and thatsy they showed that rain scene and eventually they changed. They have ended this generation and I don't think they will bring it again. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RithzAshu-ChocolateCake--RithvikAsha-Sandhir_fan1soniiyaaasharithvikJShivAvadaKedavra12arjunpurvixopeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdorableAshVik

But what I think is maybe they had different story that time and thatsy they showed that rain scene and eventually they changed. They have ended this generation and I don't think they will bring it again. 

Same think also mine. This CVs plan many track. But change track time to time. After both Purvi & onir kick out of house then rumor spread that their story now full swing. Also Arjun with ovi. But what we see. Suddenly CVs change whole thing. Slowly slowly start ARVI REUNION track. At last we see ARVI married. So I hope that all their horrible track they cancelled forever.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaaasharithvikJShiv.Peeves.pallavi25

asharithvik Goldie
asharithvik
asharithvik

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdorableAshVik

Hope so! It would be a disaster if they bring this track again! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivashfaque2012pallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Oh God! Not that again! Anki will return as Soham and Gauri's daughter, not Ovi and Arjun's. That part is history now! The CVs changed their plans, I think they read our posts here! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tch912asharithvikJShiv.Peeves.peachesnplumsashfaque2012

Go to top