Sacrifice or realisation? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by pallavi25

We shd all sacrifice Ekta's shows! 😆 Wish we could though! Her shows have the best couples ever! 😳
You're so right! How can one sacrifice what one didnt have in the first place?!
 Arjun Ovi marriage was just compromise and constant turmoil! She never gave him a moment of peace, even after marrying him by treachery.

U r absolutely right. Need leave this stupid EK show forever.

Good post @AdorableAshVik 😉

Ovi definitely did not make a sacrifice, she only realised what's right for her and others 😆 and thank god for that.
Originally posted by jdronamraju

It was more self preservation, nOT a sacrifice. Thak gayi bichari arjun par emo atyachar karte, so she went away to canada to get a life for herself. She only thought of herself then, not about Arjun, purvi or even her mother in the hospital. She even sent div papers then. So if she did it for arvi (mymind boggles at that), why was she angry and sarcastic that Arjun had signed papers then? Should she not be happy for him? Why was she upset that Purvi answered the phone in Arjun's office? The mahaan atma should be sporting that santwala smile that Onir has on his face when he does noble deeds.
Ovi darling, u sure are delusional !

Even for me it is difficult to believe that she sacrificed for arvi. She is selfish and always hated Purvi to the core(Well she had a reason). Even if she has changed she cannot change completely all of a sudden. It is not Valmiki period where after having enlightenment suddenly they become saints. 
The girl who could never stay in India for her mother who was in coma(that mother who was always besides during her pregnancy) how come that girl suddenly becomes so generous towards a girl she always hated? This is something i cannot digest!

@kishaholic thankss!! 😛
Edited by AdorableAshVik - 10 years ago
Originally posted by AdorableAshVik

@ashfaque2012- Yea! Realisation after destroying everything is just meaningless & useless! There is a saying in hindi " Ab pachtaye hot kya jab chidiya chuk gayi khet " meaning what is the use of regretting when the bird has already eaten the grains! 

Exactly after destroying everything that girl is claiming to be mahaan! 🤢
Even i will destroy everything you ever had but after that i will say "I have changed". And then i will see how can you praise me and call me mahan! 

Even for me it is difficult to believe that she sacrificed for arvi. She is selfish and always hated Purvi to the core(Well she had a reason). Even if she has changed she cannot change completely all of a sudden. It is not Valmiki period where after having enlightenment suddenly they become saints. 
The girl who could never stay in India for her mother who was in coma(that mother who was always besides during her pregnancy) how come that girl suddenly becomes so generous towards a girl she always hated? This is something i cannot digest!

@kishaholic thankss!! 😛

@bold super agreed!! 👍🏼
@AdorableAshVik my pleasure ;) and you can call me Yams
CVs are trying to show Ovi a good person just because she is D family.

Ovi hide her deal with Purvi to others in the family. now telling she sacrificed her love for Purvi and so on.

but when she came to know about Onir's truth she was adamant in telling that to Purvi. don't she know this will make Arjun and Purvi cancel their marriage? does she wants that to happen so that Arjun will come back to her?

this also show she didn't realise Arjun and Purvi love to full extend. she tried to keep Arjun with her but failed. so she decided to opt out of this marriage for her own happiness.

Onir is the one who sacrificing. Even after Onir telling his plan to Ovi, she confused Archu and Purvi with some friend' story. then she blabbered everything to Arjun. Ovi knows how to hide the lie. how come she is so much disturbed hearing the real intention of Onir, if she truly wants Arjun and Purvi to unite realising their love?
Originally posted by newt2007

CVs are trying to show Ovi a good person just because she is D family.

Ovi hide her deal with Purvi to others in the family. now telling she sacrificed her love for Purvi and so on.

but when she came to know about Onir's truth she was adamant in telling that to Purvi. don't she know this will make Arjun and Purvi cancel their marriage? does she wants that to happen so that Arjun will come back to her?

this also show she didn't realise Arjun and Purvi love to full extend. she tried to keep Arjun with her but failed. so she decided to opt out of this marriage for her own happiness.

Onir is the one who sacrificing. Even after Onir telling his plan to Ovi, she confused Archu and Purvi with some friend' story. then she blabbered everything to Arjun. Ovi knows how to hide the lie. how come she is so much disturbed hearing the real intention of Onir, if she truly wants Arjun and Purvi to unite realising their love?

This girl is beyond my understanding! Suddenly she started respecting sacrifices so much! She never respected Purvi's sacrifice! Instead of thanking purvi she continued blaming, insulting that she tried to snatch arjun! Like what! Why will she try to snatch arjun from you! She is the one WHO GAVE YOU! 
Even the story she manipulated. She told he was her boyfriend. Boyfriend means that girl loved him too! But Purvi NEVER loved onir! If archana would have known that the girl never loved him and was one sided love maybe she would have given different advice! And she wasn't marrying 'someone else' God dammit she loves the one whom she is marrying n he loves her too! 
She manipulated and totally changed the story!
Edited by AdorableAshVik - 10 years ago
Cvs want everyone to become saints! 
@Cvs its not gonna work at all! Reunite arvi with some awesome arvi scenes and you will get all your desired TRPs! 

couldnt agree more! 👍🏼