Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sacrifice or realisation? (Page 2)

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdorableAshVik

@pallavi25 I agree completely with you! How can she even think she sacrificed! You sacrifice something you have. She never had Arjun so how can she sacrifice him?

@Trina(I guess) Well i agree for the last point that sportively taking part in your ex-hubby's marraige is indeed a sacrifice.. but i dont think giving up arjun was a sacrifice. When the leap started she had everything she ever wanted arjun, arjun's child, but still she kept suspecting him! arjun dreamt of purvi no doubt but he never showed that in front of her so she never knew that he actually dreams about her but her insecurity got over her! even when arjun met purvi in kolkata ovi thought that they were meeting behind her. All i mean is she never had all those things you think she sacrificed. Ermm IDK!
 But yea marraige thing i do agree! 

It seems Cv's love to show sacrificing people! Archana sacrificed, Purvi sacrificed, Arjun sacrificed, Onir sacrificed and now they want to show ovi too has sacrificed ! 

Guess even i should sacrifice this show soon! LOL

We shd all sacrifice Ekta's shows! LOL Wish we could though! Her shows have the best couples ever! Embarrassed
You're so right! How can one sacrifice what one didnt have in the first place?!
 Arjun Ovi marriage was just compromise and constant turmoil! She never gave him a moment of peace, even after marrying him by treachery.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

RithvikAshaFan-RithvikAsha-Rashmi31Sandhir_fan1xxxnmtch912ArVi-liciousasharithvikJShivaathyasunflower52.Peeves.relentless.ashfaque2012

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
It was more self preservation, nOT a sacrifice. Thak gayi bichari arjun par emo atyachar karte, so she went away to canada to get a life for herself. She only thought of herself then, not about Arjun, purvi or even her mother in the hospital. She even sent div papers then. So if she did it for arvi (mymind boggles at that), why was she angry and sarcastic that Arjun had signed papers then? Should she not be happy for him? Why was she upset that Purvi answered the phone in Arjun's office? The mahaan atma should be sporting that santwala smile that Onir has on his face when he does noble deeds.
Ovi darling, u sure are delusional !

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

RithvikAshaFanAshVikArVixo-RithvikAsha-Rashmi31Sandhir_fan1shagufta2211tch912jessiejayArVi-liciousasharithvikJShivaathya.Nikki..Peeves.sunflower52peachesnplumspallavi25relentless.ashfaque2012

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

@pallavi25 I agree completely with you! How can she even think she sacrificed! You sacrifice something you have. She never had Arjun so how can she sacrifice him?

@Trina(I guess) Well i agree for the last point that sportively taking part in your ex-hubby's marraige is indeed a sacrifice.. but i dont think giving up arjun was a sacrifice. When the leap started she had everything she ever wanted arjun, arjun's child, but still she kept suspecting him! arjun dreamt of purvi no doubt but he never showed that in front of her so she never knew that he actually dreams about her but her insecurity got over her! even when arjun met purvi in kolkata ovi thought that they were meeting behind her. All i mean is she never had all those things you think she sacrificed. Ermm IDK!
 But yea marraige thing i do agree! 

It seems Cv's love to show sacrificing people! Archana sacrificed, Purvi sacrificed, Arjun sacrificed, Onir sacrificed and now they want to show ovi too has sacrificed ! 

Guess even i should sacrifice this show soon! LOL

We shd all sacrifice Ekta's shows! LOL Wish we could though! Her shows have the best couples ever! Embarrassed
You're so right! How can one sacrifice what one didnt have in the first place?!
 Arjun Ovi marriage was just compromise and constant turmoil! She never gave him a moment of peace, even after marrying him by treachery.

U r absolutely right. Need leave this stupid EK show forever.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi31pallavi25relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Good post @AdorableAshVik Wink

Ovi definitely did not make a sacrifice, she only realised what's right for her and others LOL and thank god for that.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RithvikAshaFanRashmi31tch912shagufta2211asharithvikJShiv.Peeves.aathyapallavi25ashfaque2012

.Peeves. IF-Rockerz
.Peeves.
.Peeves.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

RithvikAshaFanRithvik_AshaRithzAshuAshVikArVixo-ChocolateCake--RithvikAsha-Rashmi31Sandhir_fan1tch912jessiejayasharithvikJShivAvadaKedavra12aathyapeachesnplumspallavi25relentless.ashfaque2012

asharithvik Goldie
asharithvik
asharithvik

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged

@ashfaque2012- Yea! Realisation after destroying everything is just meaningless & useless! There is a saying in hindi " Ab pachtaye hot kya jab chidiya chuk gayi khet " meaning what is the use of regretting when the bird has already eaten the grains! 

Exactly after destroying everything that girl is claiming to be mahaan! Dead
Even i will destroy everything you ever had but after that i will say "I have changed". And then i will see how can you praise me and call me mahan! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RithvikAshaFanRithzAshuAshVikArVixo-RithvikAsha-Rashmi31tch912Sandhir_fan1JShiv.Peeves.pallavi25relentless.

asharithvik Goldie
asharithvik
asharithvik

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RithvikAsha-tch912ashfaque2012pallavi25

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
@AdorableAshVik my pleasure ;) and you can call me Yams