Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asharithvik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AdorableAshVik

Great possibility! 👍🏼
But what I think is maybe they had different story that time and thatsy they showed that rain scene and eventually they changed. They have ended this generation and I don't think they will bring it again. 

Hope so! It would be a disaster if they bring this track again! 
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniiyaa

I think she means she's scarficing bc I think she may be pregnant but won't share this bc she wants arvi together finally... I still think there was a reason behind the rain scene between Arovi that night...so post leap this could be the story of pari and another child of Ovi's finding each other or hating each other...

Oh God! Not that again! Anki will return as Soham and Gauri's daughter, not Ovi and Arjun's. That part is history now! The CVs changed their plans, I think they read our posts here! 😆
asharithvik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Oh God! Not that again! Anki will return as Soham and Gauri's daughter, not Ovi and Arjun's. That part is history now! The CVs changed their plans, I think they read our posts here! 😆

Wasn't she  supposed to play Pari ? 
When did their plan change? :O
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well neither sacrifice nor realisation. she was not able to digest the truth. in all those days when she was living with arjun, she knew that arjun is dtill in love with purvi bt at that time she neither she realized nor sacrifice. she was living with him and giving him torture and entire day barking on him. before husbsnd he was a best friend. if she really wanted to realise there were many chances to realise why only after pari's truth. if it is sacrifice so i would like to say sacrifice for herself.