Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RithvikAsha- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: AdorableAshVik

This girl is beyond my understanding! Suddenly she started respecting sacrifices so much! She never respected Purvi's sacrifice! Instead of thanking purvi she continued blaming, insulting that she tried to snatch arjun! Like what! Why will she try to snatch arjun from you! She is the one WHO GAVE YOU! 
Even the story she manipulated. She told he was her boyfriend. Boyfriend means that girl loved him too! But Purvi NEVER loved onir! If archana would have known that the girl never loved him and was one sided love maybe she would have given different advice! And she wasn't marrying 'someone else' God dammit she loves the one whom she is marrying n he loves her too! 
She manipulated and totally changed the story!

if you don't mind would like to add one more point..
she did not tell that the girl was having a child with the one whom she is going to marry.. archana would have definitely stopped ovi to tell if she knew this condition..
Pari is necessary and sufficient reason for arvi to get married adding that they love each other! 
asharithvik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RithvikAsha-

if you don't mind would like to add one more point..
she did not tell that the girl was having a child with the one whom she is going to marry.. archana would have definitely stopped ovi to tell if she knew this condition..
Pari is necessary and sufficient reason for arvi to get married adding that they love each other! 

OMG! Yes..she missed out such an important point too!! 😲
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
watever may she think as long as it dn't effect arvi i dn't care...and i like her 4 going from arvi's way without creating any melodramas...
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yup same ques was in my mind..hws it her sacrifice...ovi just hiding her truth realisation in name of sacrifice..
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizooos

watever may she think as long as it dn't effect arvi i dn't care...and i like her 4 going from arvi's way without creating any melodramas...

ya..agree wid u
Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So true! Ovi sacrificed her love for arvi. 😆 😆 😆 
Are you joking? 😆
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Good question! 😆 Ovi thinking she sacrificed for Arvi is the height of self-delusion! She didnt sacrifice!

She ran away to Canada when she found out Pari was Arvi baby, she could not digest the truth! That she had separated Arvi just before their wedding so Pari was born out of wedlock. She could not stand the fact that Pari and Purvi were a part of Arjun's life so she quit her marriage. Shes a quitter, not a sacrificing DEVI! 😆

she even slept with him while knowing the truth!! but still blames Arjun over again!😆
soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think she means she's scarficing bc I think she may be pregnant but won't share this bc she wants arvi together finally... I still think there was a reason behind the rain scene between Arovi that night...so post leap this could be the story of pari and another child of Ovi's finding each other or hating each other...
.Peeves. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soniiyaa

I think she means she's scarficing bc I think she may be pregnant but won't share this bc she wants arvi together finally... I still think there was a reason behind the rain scene between Arovi that night...so post leap this could be the story of pari and another child of Ovi's finding each other or hating each other...

Great possibility! 👍🏼
But what I think is maybe they had different story that time and thatsy they showed that rain scene and eventually they changed. They have ended this generation and I don't think they will bring it again. 
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AdorableAshVik

Great possibility! 👍🏼
But what I think is maybe they had different story that time and thatsy they showed that rain scene and eventually they changed. They have ended this generation and I don't think they will bring it again. 

Same think also mine. This CVs plan many track. But change track time to time. After both Purvi & onir kick out of house then rumor spread that their story now full swing. Also Arjun with ovi. But what we see. Suddenly CVs change whole thing. Slowly slowly start ARVI REUNION track. At last we see ARVI married. So I hope that all their horrible track they cancelled forever.