Gustakh Dil

India-Forums

Gustakh Dil
Gustakh Dil

The In-Laws' Behavior at the Wedding? (Page 2)

reem18 Groupbie
reem18
reem18

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I agree with you! People are so materialistic

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Birdie-rishani77Parm.|Persephone|

momo121 IF-Rockerz
momo121
momo121

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Nice post,
Waiting for Monday episode

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Birdie-Parm.|Persephone|

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Birdie-

I too was wondering that why her parents wants to give their daughter in such a greedy family where she will never ever be happy & great to see Lajjo stand for herself and walks out of the marriage.

I know! How can she be happy in a place where she knows that they care more about what she brings materialistically than what she is :/ I'm really glad that this marriage is not gonna go through LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Birdie-Parm.

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

What gall!  Having a check list and going thru it rather than participating in the wedding ceremony.  Who'd want to marry into that family!  I'm so glad Laajo did what she did in the precap!  So looking forward to Monday.Smile

I know! The list was mind boggling?! Like who remembers to carry that in the wedding day?! And the way the father of the groom was asking - does the fan work? Etc etc. I was so shocked!

-Birdie-Parm.

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Gunia. In a few words they are begging with authority and with a loud voice. They are giving the name wedding to this type of begging.

I absolutely agree Anju! It essentially feels like they're begging! Like even when the money was given when the groom got off his horse and was gonna enter the house, the father hurriedly kept it in his purse as if it's such a big deal. So disgusting!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Birdie-Parm.-Ara-ALUJNA21

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Hi Persephone. Haha, you did mention your name in one of your previous threads - the promo one I think - but I forgot. :3 Anyways, Im Kiara.

I think whatever is shown in this show is true to some extent. While the grooms family believe the have the upperhand in the alliance as the brides family is too preoccupied in arranging means to fulfill their atrocious demands and battle the fear that theyre daughter is gonna face social doom if and if the alliance is broken. They fail to realise that their daughter is better off socially ruined rather than being married into a family of obnoxious wannabes who care about nothing but money and the monetary value of the alliance. It takes two to tango, as you see it isnt just the in laws fault who act so ... grr, but also Lajjos mother who in all her rights fears Lajjos future if the alliance is broken, not caring that shes sacrificing her daughter in the name of society.

Not to boast but I come from a well off family, and in this short life of mine which lasts somewhere around 2 decades I have come across such cases, where they may involve "the help" or the people whose children my parents fund. Somewhere around the age of 18, my group of friends and I along with my boyfriend Nikhil (coincidence, IK :3) started, but they never did want the help.

I remeber sharing with my IF friends last year on of the incidents we dealt with wherein this girl from a not so well off family decided to marry a guy from the "upper classes", yeah the branded cars driving, mansion owning, player kind of a guy where the girls friends and even we tried to tell her that he was fooling around with her. She claimed that we were jealous of her good fortune. And do you know what happened - he marries her and then annuls the marriage stating that she cheated on him. When the truth was that she adored him, literally worshipped the floor he walked on. And she was left pregnant and jilted.

Im sorry if that was out of topic, but such cases do exist. Sorry for the typos, my fones acting like a first class bi*ch.

avyarima|Persephone|

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks, I was disgusted with the groom family counting the presents etc. I felt sorry for Laajo parents. It is very sad they are  still happening in India.

Edited by shivamala - 18 August 2013 at 3:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

|Persephone|

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
It was actually a great dialogue  - the marrying scooter one. I was like, "Yay, you go, girl!" LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

|Persephone|

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gustakh Dil Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index