India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Please RK?

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
In the previous episode I thought our old RK is back! He was bang on with his dialogues about how he is not going to believe that Madhu doesnt love him and that she can't divorce Him.. I was waiting for him to keep his thinking cap on and almost planned a mind blowing track in my mind..

But today, my hopes were dashed when he mentioned that she is taking revenge on him for Sultan's death..Dead at least say that this is the revenge of unwedding, or make up some shit.. But not this!Cry

Really! If u can trust her retarded statement that she loves that man exhibiting sleazy sadakchaapish behavior, who she apparently hated till yesterday.. Why not trust her hallucination of the villain being alive, which he believed initially.. But one shot of a sedative and the alive Sultan concept was suppressed in a dark corner of his brain. I m still curious about  the injection tat nurse gave him.. Dead

During the Ganesha track, he was in coma but heard Madhu talking to him, but now just one sedative was enough to knock him off completely. 

My question to RK why his neurons and gray matter are functioning differently? Why neurochemical pathways in his system are working so differently since Bhai made an entry?   

His charm is still intact, but where is the enigma of that smart, suave n a perceptive RK? I hope the bottle gifted by Dips activates a few neurons, the way it has done in the past, else I have no hope for better days..

The clunky character is definitely irritating but at this point what's irritating me the most is the butchering of the leads beyond recognition. All this just to further a clunky track of a clunky character who can't pull off a track on his own.. CVs need to gear up before we start to lose the barely managed TRPs of 2

Just my opinion. Kindly maintain a decorum when you comment. And frieds please don't quote any attention seeking posts..

Edited by cardio21 - 16 August 2013 at 9:47pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4Monics316MercuryVenustharuTWAmystimasan1Sau_ka_noteBiks44apvsluvyousubashni..PlayfulKiss..mansiahmedShazzieTainarhansa22LSPD-Snow-White-...Tina...BrienneOfTarth..FrozenHeart..--Rose--DevilClanCourageous_LeoNiki_coolPristineSoul..sairat...Lonewalker.Looteri_DulhanNeel_MValar.MorghulisThe.LannisterEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9rekha.366

LSPD IF-Dazzler
LSPD
LSPD

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
U know kashish to top all u said cvs are justifying it by saying rk of 2013
And rk of 2012 were diff
God love makes u do stupid things yes but it does not take away your IQ
And your intelligence
Can u beat it all docs becoming dumb after falling in love

Edited by LSPD - 16 August 2013 at 9:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenusmasan1leelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LSPD

U know kashish to top all u said cvs are justifying it by saying rk of 2013
And rk of 2012 were diff
God love makes u do stupid things yes but it does not take away your IQ
And your intelligence
Can u beat it all docs becoming dumb after falling in love

LOLLOLLOL
@ Bold That will be something..

But I agree, even RK 'FELL' in love on his own words... Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LSPDleelaa9

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Now we can't even keep our hopes on RK.Dead
Everthing has became so hopeless in this show.Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tina...

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

Now we can't even keep our hopes on RK.Dead
Everthing has became so hopeless in this show.Sleepy

Ask me.. I had so much faith in RK.. I had already made peace with Madhu's dumbness, in fact her one or two  smart actions confuse me to no end... But RK has back stabbed my emotions by trading his brains for tat love sick heart.. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenusLooteri_Dulhan

BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
RK is acting so painfully dumb that its obvious to all that this is not our RK...by next week either this all will turn out to br Dramebaaz Kameena's ruse or the CVs will have butchered their masterpiece.LOL

But I liked his dialogue yesterday: Tum bhi kya yaad rakhogi ke kisi ne tumse itni mohabbat ki ke tumhare dage mein bhi tumhari mohabbat dhoondni chaahiEmbarrassed

Me to CVs : Tum sab bhi kya yaad rakhoge ke kisi ne tumhare show se itni mohabbat ki ke tum sabke torture mein bhi tumhare show ki khaasiyat dhoondni chaahi OuchROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4smitaanangelMercuryVenustharuTWASau_ka_notecardio21leelaa9

..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
nice post...agree with u Kashish
currently Cs made RK the dumbest character on TVAngry i hate this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I started watching this show for RK. Along the way fell in love with Madhu and the show in general. Everything was tolerable so far because all my hopes were pinned on RK. since the (madhu's) revenge track , hoping RK to make a comeback. He didnt. But track ended beautifully ( except S scenes) with 7- phera wedding. Now also hoping RK to get back his lost brains. But yest all hopes were shattered. Cant he recollect how Madhu was touchy touchy with him just two days back, making him dream about their future life. Did he leave behind those memories in jail. Did he forget Madhu held HIS imaginary hand when lights went off?? I seriously doubt.. Did get RK get exchanged in the jail or hospital???

Even if it turns out that RK had a masterplan in the end.. This process is not acceptable. And Madhu should really hand him the divorce papers for not trusting her even if make- belief!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4cardio21leelaa9

Go to top