Frequent Posters

akaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A new and interesting concept.
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All I can d0 is scratch my head and ask myself"What 0n Earth Is This??" N0thing like I have read ever bef0re I must say
katunkka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Confused a little bit but going with the flow.
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I can clearly see your madness reflecting here. 😛
I am interested.
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Khushi has vivid dreams or is she remnering her past in her dreams and they were in Brazil to see a doctor to fix Khushi' dream problem it seems much more than just a simple problem if it takes her four days to come around..I don't believe it was just drink and Arnav was really worried about her and was wondering weather he has forever with her..there is much more going on here than meets the eye.

Loved the way you have written the opening sceen..written so beautifully..amazingly visual.

Please continue soon.
Thanks for the PM.
-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: gifttag

Khushi has vivid dreams or is she remnering her past in her dreams and they were in Brazil to see a doctor to fix Khushi' dream problem it seems much more than just a simple problem if it takes her four days to come around..I don't believe it was just drink and Arnav was really worried about her and was wondering weather he has forever with her..there is much more going on here than meets the eye.

Loved the way you have written the opening sceen..written so beautifully..amazingly visual.

Please continue soon.
Thanks for the PM.

I had a feeling you would be the first to figure things out😃 Yep she is definitely dreaming about the past and possibly more! The next updates will/should clear out the confusion..., I understand it probably makes very little sense at the moment. 

Thank you!
Edited by -Aria- - 10 years ago
-Aria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: saga_twilight

All I can d0 is scratch my head and ask myself"What 0n Earth Is This??" N0thing like I have read ever bef0re I must say

😆

I did warn you guys! 

Well things should begin to clear by part 4. I would say part 3 too but that probably adds a little more confusion to the mix.

-Aria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranogill

it is something diffrerent...wonderful...i am not going to ask any questions...going to follow story

It is different. To begin with, the characters are different to the AK we usually get to read of. Hopefully, the story makes sense more and more with each update.
-Aria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Nice 

I hope arnav And khushi will be saFe soon

Not so soon!
-Aria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: akaps

A new and interesting concept.