Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Little Bit Mad [ArHi SS] Pt.3-4/Pg.12 & 15 (Page 12)

-Aria- IF-Dazzler
-Aria-
-Aria-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P4rveen12

Thanks for the reply to my previous comment and welcoming me to this madness,

Wow, an update so quickly, aren't we lucky, thank you. 

The update was awesome and brilliant, 

So I'm assuming Khushi is having some reoccurring scary dreams or even hallucinating. 

Story sounds very intriguing, can't wait for it too unfold. 

Loved the update it was written amazingly well. 

Eagerly waiting for the next part,

Continue soon and thanks for the PM xx 

Yes, I'm being extra kind with the updates. lol... actually figured since I have most of this FF written down already, might as well post more than just one part. This way it makes it easier for the readers too 

Khushi is certainly haunted by her dreams!

Thank you!

Edited by -Aria- - 19 August 2013 at 10:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P4rveen12

-Aria- IF-Dazzler
-Aria-
-Aria-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Wow.  Didn't see that coming!  I'm definitely hooked...

Next two parts over the weekend.
-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aria-

Originally posted by -Aarya-

The song reminds me one's search to find and live the dream of life, and the yearning to seek and find the answers that everyone dreams about (love, life...) Do you believe there are answers for everything, for everything you feel and also for the things you don't feel...

Suspense in making Wink

Moon River.

I swear, I feel like we've talked about this before. Am I dreaming?Tongue

jk. Welcome A! I had a feeling I'd find you in all this madness :)

I have tweaked things around this time around.

Ditto :)

-Aria-

Samyxx IF-Dazzler
Samyxx
Samyxx

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Awesome story...

-Aria-

pearl.b Goldie
pearl.b
pearl.b

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I haven't read the original one n I'm surely up for this one...Infact we all would love to read  your stories on Arshi...Superb update...I'm little confused...waiting for the next update...do update soon. thanks for this story...n also for sending me PM. Thanks again.

-Aria-

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Bookmarked. Will read when its completed. Don't worry about PMs, I stalk the threads of writers I follow Big smile 

-Aria-

-Aria- IF-Dazzler
-Aria-
-Aria-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged

A little bit mad. (3)

How they came to be.

Have you ever experienced a free fall in a deep sleep with your entire senses alert, and no other voices to drown out that raging heartbeat? Just that odd silence, you and the ensuing nightmare floating together in the sea of eternity away from the brightest light that ever lit the darkest night. 

For a fleeting moment, Khushi had a reprieve from her nightmare. But it was too short, and soon enough, the silence gave way to faint whispers... until those soft voices got progressively louder forcing her to awaken from that very sleep which had held her hostage inexplicably.

Luckily for her, the nightmare ceased as soon as reality dawned. And she opened her eyes with a start only to find a pair of curious brown eyes peering down at her, she noted the movement of his lips and the creases of worry on his forehead, and blinked; he was still there when she re-opened her eyes. He was obviously real, and so was the concern in his eyes. 

"Where am I?" She tried to get up but a stinging pain that shot through her back flattened her back on the bed right away, "Aooow..." she cried out in pain, involuntarily reaching out to his left hand for support, "This hurts bad...what is going on!!" Only to pull it right back once she realized what she had done, slightly embarrassed.

"Relax" he understood, "You fell down on the pier, Khushi" 

"You know my name?" she stared back in confusion; "Your driver's license" was his prompt response. 

"You went through my stuff?" She felt an uncomfortable twitch knowing that a stranger had gone through her bags. 

"If I were you that would be the last of my concerns quite frankly" he was amused, "I could have done a lot more than just go through your bags, you know?" No sooner had he said that, he noticed she looked petrified, and his rued his words instantly, worrying wasn't going to do her any good, "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. But I did what I had to..." But Arnav was cut off before he could say anything more. 

"Who are you?" Her eyes were hazel he noticed as they blinked at him.

He smiled, and she could have sworn he looked familiar, "We haven't had a proper introduction, I'm Arnav" 

"oh!" she put her hands on her head as it dawned on her, "you were driving that cab?"And shook her head as If trying to convince herself that everything was still sane in her world, had she gone off with a cab-driver? 

"In which case, that would be one expensive ride" he smirked and walked away from her towards the big windows. She noticed it was dark outside, and the window panes were shut, "Is it raining outside?" 

"Yes, it has been for a while now" he kept on looking out pensively. 

"What happened to me?" 

"I was hoping you would tell me" He turned around and leaned back on the same window studying her intently. 

"I don't remember much..." there was honesty in her voice, "I remember walking towards the pier in that raging storm...and then everything ends there" Khushi tried hard to remember but nothing came back to her, "You brought me here?" 

He nodded and walked towards her, "Seemed like the most sensible thing to do. I couldn't leave you there to die in that weather" 

It was followed by silence, not the awkward kind though. 

"Thank you" She smiled genuinely grateful for his kindness. 

"Get some sleep, you'll feel better tomorrow morning" 

"But I can't stay here" she rejected the idea even though she was in no shape to actually leave, which both of them were aware of. 

"Why not?" 

"I barely know you?" 

"So..." he shrugged and casually walked away from the bed. 

"You could be a..." she checked herself not wanting to push her luck too far.

"A serial killer or better yet, a psychopath who drugs vulnerable women in his cab and brings them to his home...and..." he noticed the lines of worry on her face as her mind began to rationalize those possibilities, "or I could be the exact opposite ..." the nicest man on the face of the earth. What are the odds to that?" there was a hint of a smile on his lips. 

"The same for both actually..." 

He smiled. 

"I'll take my chances Arnav...not as if I have any other choices" she mumbled the last part and gave up the fight. 

"I heard that too" he said as he walked away. She kept looking at his retreating back only to see him turn abruptly at the door and look at her intently, "You must be hungry! I should probably get you something to eat. Would you prefer anything?" 

She just stared at him in awe, was this guy for real? 

"I had a bagel and coffee at work this morning, right before..." 

"You were let go" his smile was bigger this time as he reminisced her words of earlier; he made no attempts to hide his amusement but this time it did not annoy her.

"You make it sound like it... a good thing" she couldn't suppress a faint chuckle. "I'd say, I got fired sounds more like it" She definitely looked better when she smiled, he realized. 

"Is that why you were headed to the pier?" 

"What do mean?" 

"Like, you weren't planning on jumping off were you?" 

"And drown in my sorrows? Hell NO!"  Was her emphatic response. He liked that, the woman had some spunk somewhere there. 

"Get some rest will you. I'll be back in a bit" 

When she was finally left to herself, she felt free to explore this unreal place she had woken up to. The tastefully done up interiors of the bedroom oozed a curious masculine appeal that made her feel like the odd outsider who had intruded upon a very private space. But intruders aren't supposed to feel at home, which strangely she did, and that unnerved her greatly. To get away from that nagging feeling of impending doom, she hummed those words again.

Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker; 

wherever you're going I'm going your way. 

Two drifters off to see the world. 

There's such a lot of world to see.

When he came back some fifteen minutes later with a tray full of food, a glass of water and some fruits, he could hear her soft voice. And it became clearer as he neared the room she was in. He stood outside listening to those same words again. There was something about that voice though...something he could not understand, yet. Why did it bother him? Why had he brought this stranger to his home? 

Part 4 - Pg.15

Edited by -Aria- - 24 August 2013 at 12:44pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

soppykatunkkaarchminkakapsChochoo83famiyaP4rveen12JaponicagifttagSamyxxpiyaarshimonashaIronButterflyJaveria3991cineraria1chillyranogilltinselArjuhisis

katunkka Senior Member
katunkka
katunkka

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Res.
Arnav is extremely sweet and nice which makes me so intrigued about who he is so does khushi btw.
Ill come back to say more.

Edited by katunkka - 24 August 2013 at 3:37am

-Aria-

Go to top