Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My question to Madhu and CVs? (Page 7)

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Agree Kashish, Valid points.

Its almost unwedding part-2 I say.
Difference is Madhu didn't publicly humilate RK LOL Nor did she humilated his parents Sleepy
And she was said by RK that he NEVER loved her.

For RK this pain is also excruciating, bcoz his wife says she Loved him till marriage & after that she loves somebody else Confused specially the guy he loathes Sleepy
Well firstly I don't believe RK who outsmarted & manipulated people actually fell for this nonsense !!
Thats simply not RK Ermm It doesn't take a genius to figure it out that something is seriously wrong with his wife bcoz just the day before he went to Jail, his wife was asking for a hug saying, "Mujhe itna kaske pakdo ki kahin mai choot na jaun"

Where's the RK who said Madhu "Mai tumhaare dressing table ke aayine ki tarah hoon, Jitna tum khudko nahi jaanti utna mai tumhe jaanta hoon"
Now I ask RK which he asked Madhu yday  "Ye sab tum aise hi bol rahe the kya"?? LOL

Coming to Madhu which is the topic, I really don't connect to "Kurbaani ki Moorat Naris" Sleepy
I don't understand why can't she THINK instead of giving up so easily & falling in that gangster's trap.
Firstly she should say everything to RK, so what if he didn't believe you once, MAKE HIM BELIEVE YOU. How can Madhu trust a Gangster that he won't hurt RK after she gave in to his disgusting demands Dead I know Bhai has given a trailer of his evil plans, but Madhu never fought harder & ends up crying everytime  uff LOL
She can at least use the OBVIOUS proofs.

I am dissapointed with Both Madhu & RK if I start dissecting logic.
This is Kaayanat ka Chamatkar Kashish Sleepy

Kaayanat's stupidity made me write so much seeROFL

Edited by Niki_cool - 17 August 2013 at 8:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
I do agree with you that Madhu should fight. Bowing down to Sultan's ghatiya demands is just not right. She has always been a fighter and someone who stands up for justice then why is she giving up so easily...Ermm However I do not equate this to RK's unwedding dhoka. That was a well thought of, purposeful act. She's acting on Sultan's threat to RK's life and naively believes that all will be well if she gives in. Yes she's being foolish, a little bit of a coward too but can't fault her intention. Effect may be same but IMO an act should also be judged by its intention Smile

Having said that, this track is completely idiotic. All power is given to Sultan while the main leads are behaving like their brains have gone on vacation. How long are they going to show Sultan getting his way playing Madhu n RK like puppets? It's getting intolerable Ouch

cardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

I do agree with you that Madhu should fight. Bowing down to Sultan's ghatiya demands is just not right. She has always been a fighter and someone who stands up for justice then why is she giving up so easily...Ermm However I do not equate this to RK's unwedding dhoka. That was a well thought of, purposeful act. She's acting on Sultan's threat to RK's life and naively believes that all will be well if she gives in. Yes she's being foolish, a little bit of a coward too but can't fault her intention. Effect may be same but IMO an act should also be judged by its intention Smile

Having said that, this track is completely idiotic. All power is given to Sultan while the main leads are behaving like their brains have gone on vacation. How long are they going to show Sultan getting his way playing Madhu n RK like puppets? It's getting intolerable Ouch
Please understand the intent of my post..
I made it clear in my post that she is not doing it to take any revenge or with a malicious intention, she actually is trying to save RK with best of her mental ability.. I am not equating this act to unwedding. I am equating the aftermath of the two..

And truth is that  the affect it will have on RK is similar to that of unwedding on Madhu!! And my post is all about the effect on RK, not the intent.. Because RK will never know the intent (unless he uses his brain, which might be back from vacation), he will always deal with the effect..

RK told Madhu that he did it for revenge and he never loved her.. Madhu told him that now she loves his sworn enemy.. No matter what the intention it will break RK..

Only a dimwit with a below normal IQ will raise a finger at madhu's intent.. 

And I agree the track is intolerable... Suddenly the entire Mumbai is on Sultan's payroll, and he is making n breaking laws acc to his convenience...
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

Agree Kashish, Valid points.

Its almost unwedding part-2 I say.
Difference is Madhu didn't publicly humilate RK LOL Nor did she humilated his parents Sleepy
And she was said by RK that he NEVER loved her.

For RK this pain is also excruciating, bcoz his wife says she Loved him till marriage & after that she loves somebody else Confused specially the guy he loathes Sleepy
Well firstly I don't believe RK who outsmarted & manipulated people actually fell for this nonsense !!
Thats simply not RK Ermm It doesn't take a genius to figure it out that something is seriously wrong with his wife bcoz just the day before he went to Jail, his wife was asking for a hug saying, "Mujhe itna kaske pakdo ki kahin mai choot na jaun"

Where's the RK who said Madhu "Mai tumhaare dressing table ke aayine ki tarah hoon, Jitna tum khudko nahi jaanti utna mai tumhe jaanta hoon"
Now I ask RK which he asked Madhu yday  "Ye sab tum aise hi bol rahe the kya"?? LOL

Coming to Madhu which is the topic, I really don't connect to "Kurbaani ki Moorat Naris" Sleepy
I don't understand why can't she THINK instead of giving up so easily & falling in that gangster's trap.
Firstly she should say everything to RK, so what if he didn't believe you once, MAKE HIM BELIEVE YOU. How can Madhu trust a Gangster that he won't hurt RK after she gave in to his disgusting demands Dead I know Bhai has given a trailer of his evil plans, but Madhu never fought harder & ends up crying everytime  uff LOL
She can at least use the OBVIOUS proofs.

I am dissapointed with Both Madhu & RK if I start dissecting logic.
This is Kaayanat ka Chamatkar Kashish Sleepy

Kaayanat's stupidity made me write so much seeROFL

Nikki.. Do you think I will ignore my crazy 1.. LOL
I made a separate post dedicated to his sharp brain and his perceptions, probably the lack of it.. Check it out..
But I have a faint ray of hope after today's episode..

Niki_cool

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
QUOTE=cardio21]

Please understand the intent of my post..
I made it clear in my post that she is not doing it to take any revenge or with a malicious intention, she actually is trying to save RK with best of her mental ability.. I am not equating this act to unwedding. I am equating the aftermath of the two..

And truth is that  the affect it will have on RK is similar to that of unwedding on Madhu!! And my post is all about the effect on RK, not the intent.. Because RK will never know the intent (unless he uses his brain, which might be back from vacation), he will always deal with the effect..

RK told Madhu that he did it for revenge and he never loved her.. Madhu told him that now she loves his sworn enemy.. No matter what the intention it will break RK..

Only a dimwit with a below normal IQ will raise a finger at madhu's intent.. 

And I agree the track is intolerable... Suddenly the entire Mumbai is on Sultan's payroll, and he is making n breaking laws acc to his convenience...
[/QUOTE]

Cardio...I'm not questioning or disputing your intent. I'm saying ...for me an act cannot be judged solely on its effect. It's intention also matters. Yes the effect of her action may or may not have an adverse effect on RK..we do not know but from where Madhu stands Sultan is the real threat to RKs life. If she does not leave RK, Sultan will kill him.What may happen after she leaves RK is not what she is thinking about. I would be more than happy if Madhu gets back her spunk and challenges Sultan to do what he wants but after Sultan's entry CVs think only he can call all,the shots so there's no hope there LOL

Edited by swan20 - 17 August 2013 at 9:44pm

cardio21

JasperJazz Senior Member
JasperJazz
JasperJazz

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Hi Kashish...your post echos my thoughts... but as you know logic and common sense have sunk to abysmal depths ever since the deadpan gangster made the gravity defying entry... with his emergence, logic was immersed in the same lake and I don't see it getting restored any time soon...

I would rather see Madhu as RK's proud widow than a defeated woman who left love of her life to due a thousand deaths every day! Divorcing RK is one thing, but compromising her honour another... does she not know know what Sultan really wants from her? Will she also agree to share his bed to avert any perceived threat to RK? Many burning questions, but no answers...

cardio21

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
From Madhu's attitude or gave up, whatever we called it doesn't make any sense to me, her atitude and broken record dialogue of  "I want divorce RK," i'm confused Confused

1. Why Madhu gave up so easily and not trying to convince RK, or using more technique to do Gangu's parda fash? 
2. How Gangu vanished from a high rise, while Bittuji was doing kawn hai kawn hai?
3. From where Evil queen got all face musk in guest room?

At the end I convince my self by thinking "why am I looking for logic in this logic less crap" Unhappy Dead

Edited by NeelMon - 17 August 2013 at 10:09pm

cardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

QUOTE=cardio21][QUOTE=swan20]I 

Cardio...I'm not questioning or disputing your intent. I'm saying ...for me an act cannot be judged solely on its effect. It's intention also matters. Yes the effect of her action may or may not have an adverse effect on RK..we do not know but from where Madhu stands Sultan is the real threat to RKs life. If she does not leave RK, Sultan will kill him.What may happen after she leaves RK is not what she is thinking about. I would be more than happy if Madhu gets back her spunk and challenges Sultan to do what he wants but after Sultan's entry CVs think only he can call all,the shots so there's no hope there LOL

That's why I asked 3 questions.. Because no answers can be convincing enough.. My bone of contention with her is that she is not learning from her past experiences..
She trusted a gangster friend, and is still facing the music. Is it a good idea to trust a gangster enemy?

And just the thought of Dips and RK affected her, which she knows is not possible.. But here she is gonna make it a reality for RK.. Barf!!

And if everyone starts approaching her threatening to kill RK, what is she planning? 

She has been equated with Savitri.. Savitri got back her husband from Yama using her brains, not by making dirty deals..

Go to top