Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My question to Madhu and CVs? (Page 6)

Maria-capri IF-Sizzlerz
Maria-capri
Maria-capri

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Good post agree with u EmbarrassedThumbs Up

I have same 3 questions for Madhu

- what if Rk gets dejected and kills himself? He attempted it just a few weeks ago.

- Is she planning to go with every man who threatens to kill RK?

- what if Bhai kills RK after having his way with her.?

But still not believed that RK did the wedding drama for his ego,Angry

May be he did same like, madhu doing these days, RK also wants save madhu life ,Embarrassed

Edited by maria090 - 17 August 2013 at 12:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

anjali0111 IF-Dazzler
anjali0111
anjali0111

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
totall agree with you

infact your three questions were running in my mind too.LOL
and madhu is not anymore our sherni madhu she has succumbed to most stupid and illogical threats of sultan and turned into bheegi billi.Ouch

infact more than sultan, madhu herself seems me the villain of the show...so hell bent on destroying her n rk's life foreverAngry
tsk786 Groupbie
tsk786
tsk786

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
There are so many bloopers. The first and most obvious is whh isn't she going to the freakin morgue and asking to see Sultans dead body. It might not prove to the world that Sultans dead, but it'll at least get RKs brains going. When that godawful idiot made his way into RK Dharmshala why didn't she use the knife to stab the guy in the stomach, or just fatally wound the guy. She wouldn't have to kill the guy but at least she would be able to prove to Radha and Bittuji that Sultan is alive.

Re TRPs:

Ever since May/June, where the CVs have been trying to shuffle around various storylines/characters to accomodate this character, their mentality has been this. We are willing to accept TRPs in the 2s as long as they are stable. So they figured all we have to do to boost TRPs is feed the audience big fat lollipops. That's what the Holi episodes were...pretty soon that didn't work for long so they played the wedding card, making sure it was promoted
Well in advance. They got that much needed boost, but then still showed what they wanted to show. Next, they tried showing those lollipop romantic "honeymoon" scenes. Didnt work, so they finally relented, made the character a villain, and for about two episodes they made Madhu fight for husband. Then they fed the audience another lollipop again with RK shooting Sultan, and sure enough people took their bait and TRPs rose. Then, they figured a sure temporary TRP booster would be bringing in a huge star like SRK. They suddenly remembered their show was about Bollywood and claimed it fit right into their storyline. Pictures were published in national publications, SRK himself promoted the show numerous times on twitter, which has 4 million viewers, various promos were released by the channel a week well in advance, and yet TRPs didn't just stay the same, they went down and they are now kicked out of the top ten. So the CVs stratrgy of feeding lollipops for one or two episodes and going back to the way things were is not going to work anymore and they seriously have lost their ability to gauge the pulse of the average viewer. If they want this show to be successful and plan to keep it running, then they better do something about it quickly. Agar itni himmat hai then show the divorce becoming official, show Madhu running off with Sultan. Otherwise show RK using his brain and Madhu not taking crap from a gangster, but for godsakes stop wavering in this in between filler space.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunikssubashni

dash_aryan IF-Dazzler
dash_aryan
dash_aryan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Awesome Post...well written the Facts...
--Rose-- IF-Rockerz
--Rose--
--Rose--

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Awesome post:-)
I agree with u...
Cv's are showing Madhu as a dumb wife who never use her brain properly...
suniks Goldie
suniks
suniks

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
So true, its unbearable to watch Madhu looking at the aging  villian with fear and shock. What happened to the once spunky Madhu????
Just miss the old MB, where has the fire gone from Madhu and RK. They are now no  where near their original selves.
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_rk

Awesome post..the whole track is annoying..full illogical...just want Rishbala together...

Thanks!!
I also want Rishbala together..Actually, I don't mind separation but when they decide or they lead to it not on the whims of a random clunky gangster... They can be together, they can separate to further tracks but after this gangster is shown the exit door..

I don't mind them fighting each other and taking turns at winning n losing.. But a third party against them is bound to lose.. Smile
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria090

Good post agree with u EmbarrassedThumbs Up

I have same 3 questions for Madhu

- what if Rk gets dejected and kills himself? He attempted it just a few weeks ago.

- Is she planning to go with every man who threatens to kill RK?

- what if Bhai kills RK after having his way with her.?

But still not believed that RK did the wedding drama for his ego,Angry

May be he did same like, madhu doing these days, RK also wants save madhu life ,Embarrassed

Thanks!! But initially I thought that there is hidden story behind revenge and was waiting for the reason to be revealed, but now I have made peace with the fact that he did it blinded by ego n revenge. But now that RK has made up for that horrendous unwedding, we don't need explanation for it.. 

Go to top