Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My question to Madhu and CVs? (Page 5)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

I just have 3 questions for Madhu

- what if Rk gets dejected and kills himself? He attempted it just a few weeks ago.
- Is she planning to go with every man who threatens to kill RK?
- what if Bhai kills RK after having his way with her.?
Bang on Questions Cardio..Clap I hope CVs will answers these.. but i am keeping my doubt too..Confused
Currently Madhu is not fighting for her love.. but she is kind giving away everything just to save her love's life.. but will that gonna help her... NO... its not... she need to realise that.. she may save RK's life.. but he will be kind of living a Dead man 's life then so do she..
then whats the point  of saving life...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21leelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinalovesvivian

[QUOTE=cardio21]

very well said...that's what even I am trying to justify...the cv's have shown it too negatively...not only the actors in tellywood, even the roles they play must be dignified and respectful...madhu's character is indeed presented too awkward...is this how a married women should be ? how can she allow someone to touch her...? too bad...it does not create any sympathy for her...it makes us think for her in an other way round...I don't understand one thing, what do the cv's exactly want to show us and what do they really want to make us understand... 

Exactly.. Initially I thought that they are redeeming her character, but seems like they backtracked.. This track is not making her look any better.. They have been ruining her character since tat Bhai erupted from that pond.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subashni...Tina...leelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -barunoholic-

i hv these 3 questions too.

RK is soo emotionally broken now..I wish madhu cud understand dis Ouch

n seriously..madhu cn hire bodyguards fr RK..Is it too tough fr superstar wife?

n ueah madhu knows dat bhai has such a sick mentality n he is not the one to be trusted upon definitely

Agree with u..
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

R u expctng logc kash? Dn dnt wn it cums to :-x! Frnkly 2 me it smd dat cvs gv a fnal thrw at makng jeth bala a pair by makng madhu agre. Bt result s stl horendous. Dy wre n lv wd ds triangle thng bt dy dnt undrstnd dat it dosnt wrk evrywhre at least nt wd sch strng leads. Madhu s charctr hs bn totaly butchrd. She cud hv pland wd bittuji radhaji or tld rk nd 2gthr dy cud hv pland. Snce rk hs nt totaly acptd madhu s wrds he wnt do nethng ryt nw. Aftr ds disastrous trp m hopng cvs gv a btr trck frm nxt wk.

Even though I am venting by making these criticizing posts but somewhere I will still keep the faith.. 
I think the TRPs are strong indicators that Bhai track is not gonna work in any which way..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

Poluk Goldie
Poluk
Poluk

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
When was MB shown intelligent sensible or smart? She is a foolhardy person who thinks more with her heart and her brain. She never had the capability to analyse the after effects of hers and others actions

& Sultan has systematically broken her with his mental torture and threats.

She has neither any spine nor any will left to fight. She is too scared and emotionally broken. Sultan has managed to convince her that if she doesn't co-operate RK will die.

But what amazes me is RK's utter lack of instinct and common sense. Is this  the master planner they showed us in the initial episodes?

It is ok for the CVs if they want to drag the track. They know that since audience has now realised that the track will result in Sultan's destruction, they will be interested in the track. But they should not destroy the USP of the show, the intelligent and manipulative RK

subashnicardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

[QUOTE=cardio21]
Bang on Questions Cardio..Clap I hope CVs will answers these.. but i am keeping my doubt too..Confused
Currently Madhu is not fighting for her love.. but she is kind giving away everything just to save her love's life.. but will that gonna help her... NO... its not... she need to realise that.. she may save RK's life.. but he will be kind of living a Dead man 's life then so do she..
then whats the point  of saving life...

Thanks Pennu!! But that is exactly my question.. Is she really saving his life?? By reminding a broken RK that she loves his sworn enemy.. I think she is pushing it.. It's like unwedding revisited.. First of all it was disgusting to hear it one time, but her repeating it is beyond justification..

What if RK goes by the lakeside and tries to burn himself again..?? 

pennuleelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poluk

When was MB shown intelligent sensible or smart? She is a foolhardy person who thinks more with her heart and her brain. She never had the capability to analyse the after effects of hers and others actions

& Sultan has systematically broken her with his mental torture and threats.

She has neither any spine nor any will left to fight. She is too scared and emotionally broken. Sultan has managed to convince her that if she doesn't co-operate RK will die.

But what amazes me is RK's utter lack of instinct and common sense. Is this  the master planner they showed us in the initial episodes?

It is ok for the CVs if they want to drag the track. They know that since audience has now realised that the track will result in Sultan's destruction, they will be interested in the track. But they should not destroy the USP of the show, the intelligent and manipulative RK

Made another post highlighting the supreme smartness of RK.. This one is to show how Madhu made another wrong decision of her life without thinking of the after effects..  

Polukleelaa9

TuMeri IF-Rockerz
TuMeri
TuMeri

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Awesome post..the whole track is annoying..full illogical...just want Rishbala together...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

Go to top