Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

one film an actress shouldn't have done & why ? (Page 3)

Poll Question: one film an actress shouldn't have done & why ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
5 [10.00%]
11 [22.00%]
5 [10.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.00%]
7 [14.00%]
20 [40.00%]
1 [2.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Vidya. I wish she continued her good run. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Aaja nachle by madhri . I dint like it
MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Originally posted by tanya.91

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Originally posted by tanya.91

^

also Katrina got a flop film in form of TMK in her otherwise continues string of hits.. she got another dancing hit just after a month in form of "Chikni Chameli" in AP...
hence u can see these two names in the options

What?

Tees Mar Khan released in 2010, and Chikni chameli came out in 2012. Not sure what 1 month gap youre talking aboutConfusedLOL

ok one year gap... happy now?
I never saw any BENEFIT kat got from a flop film out of her nonstop telly of hits..
but anyways, its u guys' pov.

You don't see the benefit of Sheela Ki Jawani? That's the song that made her the big star that she is today. It was the biggest item number of that year right along with Munni. The movie might have been a flop but technically where Katrina is considered, her item number was a rage and therefore discounts the failure of the movie.
@bald RIGHT RIGHT 100 RIGHT

Shaitan-Haiwan

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I wouldn't say Kareena shouldn't have done Heroine. Heroine was craptastic but Kareena was quite good in it. This is actually one of my favorite Kareena performances other than Chameli, Omkara, Kurban and Dev. Sure, it did nothing for her. But I'd rather she play roles like this (hopefully in better films) than do stuff like Ra.One, Bodyguard, Mein aur Mrs Khanna, Khushi, Mein Prem ki diwani hoon etc. 

Also, I wouldn't undermine Parineeti's role in LVRB. She stole the thunder from everyone. She was really good in that film. That role made everyone take notice of her despite her lack of conventional good looks. I'm glad she did that role too because she was the only good thing about the film. 

Other than that, I pretty much agree with most of the picks on the poll. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Fazzi.khoobsurat.Shaitan-HaiwanPureBliss

ash28 IF-Achieverz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
kareena - heroine
FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Kareena- Heroine!
It was one of the shittiest movies ever made !  I am sure Kareena was flying in the air when she replaced Ash but atleast  she could have read the script ! -___-

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Heroine is not that bad of a film as everyone makes it out to be on this forum. Yes Madhur's other films were better..but Heroine has it's moments. 

Chameli wasn't a hit either and that's considered one of bebo's best performance.  Bebo gained a lot from Heroine she  showed that she doesn't need a khan for people to be interested in her film. Everyone on this forum..her fans..her haters were waiting for Heroine to come out. Outside of this forum too..ppl were waiting for Bebo's heroine. You can't deny the buzz around the film. Only heroine oriented film that had the same buzz was the Dirty Picture. 

Every single critics said if it weren't for Kareena this film would have been horrible. When I walked out of the theater..I was listening to what ppl were saying about it..and all of them were saying Film was okay but it was Kareena that they loved. 

Am glad bebo did Heroine..I like the film and her performance. Better than her crappy films like Ra.One, KI, Golmaal 3 ect..where she had bad roles. 

Edited by beboholic - 17 August 2013 at 2:54pm

Fazzi

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I don't think Heroine hurt bebo's career at all. Because she was never known for her boxoffice pull. 

I voted for Vidya in Ghanchakkar. Since she didn't get the same amazing reviews that bebo got in Heroine. And plus Vidya was considered a boxoffice queen until this one flopped. And from what I recall Heroine did better at the boxoffice than Ghanchakkar. Ghanchakkar was a washout at the boxoffice Heroine did average business. Ghanchakkar also had two stars: Vidya and Emraan..while Herone just had Kareena. I recall that critics said Heroine opened well for a heroine oriented film. Film dropped second week because of the negative reviews. 

Edited by beboholic - 17 August 2013 at 2:49pm

Fazzi

Go to top