Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Why can't Madhubala just? (Page 5)

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaare_laal

Originally posted by ennishet

<font size="2">I have had rats enter my house thrice despite latching all the doors and windows ... even the mosquito netting wale doors and windows. Guess where they come from? The drains - the gutter!

Madhu should check her house for such probable entry options and seal those places.

As to your question, I have couple of mine. Why doesn't Madhu:
-scream, shout and holler when that person harasses her?
- take a bat and beat the living daylights out of him? ( I like this best)
-inject a doze of paralyzing med into him and show him as proof?
</font>
Yes Madhu should seriously seal all holes from where there is a probability of Sultan entering. I too like hitting him on head with bat/ rod option! Why doesn't Madhu hire a detective to gather proof against Sultan? I do not thik she is that kangaal to pay for his fees!

CV's don't want to show the leads as smart and sensible; that won't happen till this disgusting character is around in the show. He wants to hog limelight Dead though audience hates his guts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4Sau_ka_note

Sau_ka_note Goldie
Sau_ka_note
Sau_ka_note

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

Pyaare laal ji... no teaching today?

No , today only evening batch. Teaching se yaad aaya I teach children of 5th standard to 10th and only mathematics of students above 10th . God! Yesterday I was teaching history to one of them, and I was very irritated as in one of the chapter I had to keep repeating the term 'sultan' again and again... Ise kehte hain bhaiphobia!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neel_M

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

No , today only evening batch. Teaching se yaad aaya I teach children of 5th standard to 10th and only mathematics of students above 10th . God! Yesterday I was teaching history to one of them, and I was very irritated as in one of the chapter I had to keep repeating the term 'sultan' again and again... Ise kehte hain bhaiphobia!

ROFLROFL  remember in the game how many times I made you to mention his name and you get angry..LOL     LOL

Sau_ka_note

Sau_ka_note Goldie
Sau_ka_note
Sau_ka_note

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL remember in the game how many times I made you to mention his name and you get angry..LOL LOL

yes, I remember LOL And you know what, that irritating kid can't even pronounce such an easy term 'sultan' and keeps asking me! She asked me its meaning and I at once said 'the cheapest character' and she started learning it like a fool , I then corrected it and told her its real meaning!

Neel_M

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
arre i get ad for hidden spy camera in my cell for about 3500/ surely madhu can afford that 

Sau_ka_note

Sau_ka_note Goldie
Sau_ka_note
Sau_ka_note

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drashmeet4ever

arre i get ad for hidden spy camera in my cell for about 3500/ surely madhu can afford that
Of course she can afford it but mananiya CVs Madhu k liye brain using scene likhein tab na!

YD.AH

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL remember in the game how many times I made you to mention his name and you get angry..LOL LOL

yes, I remember LOL And you know what, that irritating kid can't even pronounce such an easy term 'sultan' and keeps asking me! She asked me its meaning and I at once said 'the cheapest character' and she started learning it like a fool , I then corrected it and told her its real meaning!
Then you remember the same way I was asking all about him ROFL

Sau_ka_note

Sau_ka_note Goldie
Sau_ka_note
Sau_ka_note

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Then you remember the same way I was asking all about himROFL
Yes . By the way aapke wahan kaafi raat ho gayi hogi ,aaj aap vishraam nahi karenge?

Go to top