Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaare_laal

Originally posted by NeelMon

[QUOTE=Biks44] Sultan ko khatam karne ke liye RK toh kya .. Madhu hi kaafi hai!

I told you, you are in a wrong show... this a logic less, shame less, character less show, and you are looking for everything which is less in this show...Cry
you are right I am also no less dumb than the characters and CVs that I am still watching the show and on top of that even trying to search for some logic in it!!

Aab akkal thikana pe aya..LOLdon't laugh on my hindi... I'm just tryingEmbarrassed
Ab bhi koi guarantee nahi ki akal thikane pe aa gayi ho! Kya pata raat ko 8:30 baje main fir se T.V. Kholke baith jaon? That much of your Hindi was awesome! Hope you people do not laugh at my English!

Nope, english is not our original language, so we all do mistakes, no laughing on English, but my hindi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sau_ka_note

Sau_ka_note Goldie
Sau_ka_note
Sau_ka_note

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Biks44] Sultan ko khatam karne ke liye RK toh kya .. Madhu hi kaafi hai!

I told you, you are in a wrong show... this a logic less, shame less, character less show, and you are looking for everything which is less in this show...Cry
you are right I am also no less dumb than the characters and CVs that I am still watching the show and on top of that even trying to search for some logic in it!!

Aab akkal thikana pe aya..LOLdon't laugh on my hindi... I'm just tryingEmbarrassed
Ab bhi koi guarantee nahi ki akal thikane pe aa gayi ho! Kya pata raat ko 8:30 baje main fir se T.V. Kholke baith jaon? That much of your Hindi was awesome! Hope you people do not laugh at my English!

Nope, english is not our original language, so we all do mistakes, no laughing on English, but my hindiLOL
Me too no pandit of Hindi, just trying !

Neel_M

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I have had rats enter my house thrice despite latching all the doors and windows ... even the mosquito netting wale doors and windows. Guess where they come from? The drains - the gutter!

Madhu should check her house for such probable entry options and seal those places.

As to your question, I have couple of mine. Why doesn't Madhu:
-scream, shout and holler when that person harasses her?
- take a bat and beat the living daylights out of him? ( I like this best)
-inject a doze of paralyzing med into him and show him as proof?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4Biks44Sau_ka_noteNeel_M

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

I have had rats enter my house thrice despite latching all the doors and windows ... even the mosquito netting wale doors and windows. Guess where they come from? The drains - the gutter!

Madhu should check her house for such probable entry options and seal those places.

That's why it seems madhu has no intention to bring Bhai in daylightOuch
...Tina... IF-Dazzler
...Tina...
...Tina...

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

My question is why cant Madhubala just : 1) call Mangesh, Munna , Paatil, Ramesh, Ratan singh, Balwant, Hanuman das e.t.c( last 3 are imaginary security guards) and ask them to chaan -maaro aakhir ghar ka kaun se kone mein itna bada hole hai ki Sultan easily ghus aata hai , then they can repair and block the hole, then check if Sultan is not anywhere inside , then send Dipali on shopping , then close all doors and windows , then take RK in his room, close the room's doors properly ... And then what? Just reveal that bhai is behind all divorce drama!Then they can together work out a plan against bhai- as simple as that!!! 2) Ek baar Sultan ne recordings delete kiya toh kya? Fir se try karo! Nowadays we even get small cameras which we can just fit in our clothes and isn't easily visible. Aajkal to ek spy camera pen ka advertisement t.v. pe aata rehta hai, she can use it too! These are only few ideas why my tucch dimaag could think of, they are many more smart and intelligent ways rather than singing same boring 'divorce gaan'.
  AWESOME POST...!!!LOL

Sau_ka_note

Sau_ka_note Goldie
Sau_ka_note
Sau_ka_note

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

<font size="2">I have had rats enter my house thrice despite latching all the doors and windows ... even the mosquito netting wale doors and windows. Guess where they come from? The drains - the gutter!

</font>
Yes Madhu should seriously seal all holes from where there is a probability of Sultan entering. I too like hitting him on head with bat/ rod option! Why doesn't Madhu hire a detective to gather proof against Sultan? I do not thik she is that kangaal to pay for his fees!

ennishet

Sau_ka_note Goldie
Sau_ka_note
Sau_ka_note

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinalovesvivian

My question is why cant Madhubala just : 1) call Mangesh, Munna , Paatil, Ramesh, Ratan singh, Balwant, Hanuman das e.t.c( last 3 are imaginary security guards) and ask them to chaan -maaro aakhir ghar ka kaun se kone mein itna bada hole hai ki Sultan easily ghus aata hai , then they can repair and block the hole, then check if Sultan is not anywhere inside , then send Dipali on shopping , then close all doors and windows , then take RK in his room, close the room's doors properly ... And then what? Just reveal that bhai is behind all divorce drama!Then they can together work out a plan against bhai- as simple as that!!! 2) Ek baar Sultan ne recordings delete kiya toh kya? Fir se try karo! Nowadays we even get small cameras which we can just fit in our clothes and isn't easily visible. Aajkal to ek spy camera pen ka advertisement t.v. pe aata rehta hai, she can use it too! These are only few ideas why my tucch dimaag could think of, they are many more smart and intelligent ways rather than singing same boring 'divorce gaan'.

<div></div> AWESOME POST...!!!LOL
Thanks.
Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Pyaare laal ji... no teaching today?

Sau_ka_note

Go to top