Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Why can't Madhubala just? (Page 3)

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaare_laal

Originally posted by NeelMon

This track is for logic less people, but if you like to add logic than you are watching a wrong show...Approve
Ghisa-pita illogical drama se tang aakar I resorted to MEIEJ which was really worth watching and very different from other daily soaps with a magical touch till a 'prani' entered but now it has become similar or even worse than the regular boring shows!

Worse than regular worse show... jo ho giya so ho giya.. don't waist your precious time on this crap...at least you got some friend in IF for this crap...so that is the +ve thing Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sau_ka_note

TuMeri IF-Rockerz
TuMeri
TuMeri

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
All illogical..where was the cctv..?hv No sequrity in superstar house!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4Sau_ka_note

Sau_ka_note Goldie
Sau_ka_note
Sau_ka_note

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Biks44

Sultan ko khatam karne ke liye RK toh kya .. Madhu hi kaafi hai!
Sultan cant last a single episode again both RM combined!! So cvs have locked up RK's and Madhu's brains in some alien place. All the servants and security are also gayab. Bechare Bittuji Sitara studio wale dine se 'security , security' chillate reh gaye! Only two people have 24 hrs access everywhere . Sultan and Dipali!!!
I miss the days when RK used to always reach in time to Madhu's rescue and never allowed anyone to speak to Madhu !
God knows suddenly Sultan k paas itne resources aur 'khaas-aadmi' kaise tapak pade! Kuch hi din pehle tak to woh chawl pe dusmano se muh chupaye fir raha tha! Aur aise resourceless superstar Maine aaj tak nahi dekha! Ek dhang ka wakeel bhi nahi mila bechare ko, upar se nikamme bodyguards aur security persons aur uske koi 'khaas-aadmi' bhi nahi hai! Is this a joke or what?

I told you, you are in a wrong show... this a logic less, shame less, character less show, and you are looking for everything which is less in this show...Cry
you are right I am also no less dumb than the characters and CVs that I am still watching the show and on top of that even trying to search for some logic in it!!

Neel_M

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Sultan cant last a single episode again both RM combined!! So cvs have locked up RK's and Madhu's brains in some alien place. All the servants and security are also gayab. Bechare Bittuji Sitara studio wale dine se 'security , security' chillate reh gaye! Only two people have 24 hrs access everywhere . Sultan and Dipali!!!
I miss the days when RK used to always reach in time to Madhu's rescue and never allowed anyone to speak to Madhu !
God knows suddenly Sultan k paas itne resources aur 'khaas-aadmi' kaise tapak pade! Kuch hi din pehle tak to woh chawl pe dusmano se muh chupaye fir raha tha! Aur aise resourceless superstar Maine aaj tak nahi dekha! Ek dhang ka wakeel bhi nahi mila bechare ko, upar se nikamme bodyguards aur security persons aur uske koi 'khaas-aadmi' bhi nahi hai! Is this a joke or what?

I told you, you are in a wrong show... this a logic less, shame less, character less show, and you are looking for everything which is less in this show...Cry
you are right I am also no less dumb than the characters and CVs that I am still watching the show and on top of that even trying to search for some logic in it!!

Aab akkal thikana pe aya..LOL don't laugh on my hindi... I'm just tryingEmbarrassed

Sau_ka_note

Sau_ka_note Goldie
Sau_ka_note
Sau_ka_note

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_rk

Achanak se RK mansion baba adam k zamane ka ban gaya hai! Cctv gayab ho gaya! Aur security gehri neend mein so rahe hain!

TuMeriNeel_M

Sau_ka_note Goldie
Sau_ka_note
Sau_ka_note

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Aab akkal thikana pe aya..LOLdon't laugh on my hindi... I'm just tryingEmbarrassed
Ab bhi koi guarantee nahi ki akal thikane pe aa gayi ho! Kya pata raat ko 8:30 baje main fir se T.V. Kholke baith jaon? That much of your Hindi was awesome! Hope you people do not laugh at my English!

Neel_M

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Achanak se RK mansion baba adam k zamane ka ban gaya hai! Cctv gayab ho gaya! Aur security gehri neend mein so rahe hain!

RK is in and out in the jail... no job, no money, no cctv, no security, no ram sham

While Gangu was hiding in the room with Dipali and Bittuji was doing kown hai kown hai.. dipali came out with face mask from the guest room, and Bhai gayeb phewww vanish..

Q.1. Where did Dipali get face mask in the guest room?
Q.2. Where did bhai go?
Q.3. Why madhu didn't insist Bittuji to check the room, it seems Madhu doesn't want Bhai get caught... is she dumb, or she is really trying to save himOuch?

MercuryVenusSau_ka_note

Sau_ka_note Goldie
Sau_ka_note
Sau_ka_note

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

RK is in and out in the jail... no job, no money, no cctv, no security, no ram sham

While Gangu was hiding in the room with Dipali and Bittuji was doing kown hai kown hai.. dipali came out with face mask from the guest room, and Bhai gayeb phewww vanish..

Q.1. Where did Dipali get face mask in the guest room?
Q.2. Where did bhai go?
Q.3. Why madhu didn't insist Bittuji to check the room, it seems Madhu doesn't want Bhai get caught... is she dumb, or she is really trying to save himOuch?
kisi guest ka choda huwa koi sada huwa expired face mask hoga! Sultan gaya kaha ? No answer to it. Kya usne khidki se jump kiya? Toh woh mara kyun nahi? Building to kaafi ucha hai to sullu bacha kaise? And Pls do not talk abt Madhu warna hum pagla jayenge!

Neel_M

Go to top