India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Qubool hai -Story ahead

Sanjhari IF-Dazzler
Sanjhari
Sanjhari

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
I think the story will now focus on najma- Imraan story and Asad and Zoya have to deal with all the circumstances of Nikhat, Ayaan, Billo  and all, and in between if they find some time they will romance. We need to forget their wedding to happen sooner as they are just discussing the wedding but not informing when, as per Dilshad she will arrange nikah in private ceremony immediately after Ramadan, but now all r busy with Najma that they forget about this wedding.

I don't think Gaffur track is not happening anytime sooner. As Razia is already out, n she already said that she will not spare anyone who is responsible for her condition, so she will not let father daughter meet soon.

I think they met after ASYA wedding as in today's episode Zoya said that she will not break their marriage no matter what comes, so because of the marriage ther will a tough of war between Asad and siddique

What do u think guys...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

slovearmaanVIRMANbestraneeb

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Zoya said she will stay put in her marriage come what may but says she may run away from marrying him.  Kind of a riddle that one.  
raneeb IF-Stunnerz
raneeb
raneeb

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
It is all too complicated now- I am just not going to speculate but sit back to watch the story unfold! All I know is that I don't want any gory happenings! I find them revolting!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top