Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SecretLounge #11 *New Thd Link p150* [Strictly IO] (Page 133)

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
who wouldnt be LOL

LondonChick IF-Dazzler
LondonChick
LondonChick

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Okay brace yourselves it is a long comment but I loved the update so much I could not help it!

Originally posted by LondonChick

Mine

Edited

I loved the bit where Khushi says that amidst all the people she felt more like she belonged than ever before. I cant help but feel that, that is not just because she has know found her place but because she has actually become complete emotionally. When a person finds a reason for their existence, a reason for why they are breathing and their other half, then there is a more stronger and deeper sense of belonging than ever before.

The bit where Khushi claims Arnav as her own. Her tone of possessiveness clearly shows that they know belong to one another completely. The physical side of their relationship played no factor in how their souls united. That happened long before they physically destroyed the barriers between themselves. The fact that she can now openly lay a claim on him and state that he was not drinking with the rest of the crowd shows so easily how Khushi now knows Arnav better than everyone else and maybe even herself. 

She felt incomplete without him around her. In crowded place where a whole sea of faces surrounded her in a place where she was surrounded by friends she still felt incomplete without the presence of one person. Why? because she has lost the other half of her heart to another and without the presence of her whole heart.

He hears her silent plea and the crowd parted for him. They are so interconnected that they can hear not only each others heartbeats but any unvoiced pleas from one another. All this just shows how unbreakable this unnamed bond between them is. I think their bond is one that is so strong that the name love itself cannot just define it.

Khushi smiled at him not caring if anyone saw them both ogling at one another. This shows that she had long ago stopped bothering or caring about what others said or thought, it had long ago stopped mattering because something that felt so right could not be so wrong it was just impossible.

The fact that their eyes never left one another as the bride and groom went around the fire, for me the symbolism behind that is that, at the same time they too had been going over their vows in their heads and they themselves made those silent exchanges of vows to one another too and pictured themselves in the place of the bride and groom next.

Khushi's consent to be with him physically I think more than anything was her way of letting him posses her in every way possible. It was her way of binding herself to him, marking herself as his and him as her's permanently, forevermore...

Its amazing how without even seeing him she can recognise him from the feeling that his touch evokes in her. 

When it comes to one another they don't think. When the others protection is concerned they will dive in to save one another. Khushi does not care if it makes her look bad or not, she just wants to protect him and vice versa. Both are willing to disregard the safety of themselves when it comes to their respective half.

I think Arnav the guy who has wondered alone for so long now, his shadow his only companion, now cant understand how by some miracle has found someone who's life's sole purpose is him and only him.

The fact that Arnav asked Khushi so many times if she was sure of herself shows just how much he has truly fallen for her. He knows what this step means and wants her to be sure that she wants this. Why? Because this is something that once committed cannot be uncommitted. He knows what this step means in terms of their relationship too. Its the most intimate thing that can happen in their relationship and he wants Khushi to be sure that she wants this with him. Maybe because firstly he still himself needs to be reassured that Khushi wants to actually be with him because he finds the thought of someone as amazing as her wanting to be with someone like him so mind boggling and also because he knows that she might have just like every other girl her age been dreaming of this moment.

I think when Khushi saw Arnav like that with not a single article of clothing on the attraction she felt for made her forget all her fears.

Her inexperience did not matter, because when put in that situation, and being given the opportunity to unite with the person who you have probably subconsciously been waiting for your whole life  everything just plays out itself. When put in that situation you just know what to do, and that's what happened with Khushi.

To let yourself go the first time like that requires a lot of trust and the fact that Khushi has surrendered herself and entrusted herself to him shows the strength of their trust in one another.

And now after all that they had both embarked upon from the start of their journey up until now was worth it. Because finally Khushi felt complete.

This was a beautiful update and I just loved it all down to the very last full stop.

The way Arnav and Khushi's relationship is going from strength to strength is just amazing to read about.

Hats off Tina another amazing update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ARUSHI_IPKKND-Anayah-

TabbyJ. IF-Rockerz
TabbyJ.
TabbyJ.

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
omg itne bhoot!
tiinsi new thread time!
im scared :P
-Anayah- IF-Rockerz
-Anayah-