Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Why Shaan was not in Face off ???? (Page 4)

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Twitter followers count should be compared to when the person opened his account. Sid opened only when jdj started as colorstv requested him to open. Within 2 months he got 5500 followers.
Sometimes even normal people who are not any celebrities do really have lot of followers on twiiter through various reasons. 

exactly ... he got 5500+ followers in 3 months only while mukti is on twitter since long and so much active and all DID , Mukti, kritika karma , aditi fans follow her ... big deal

but thing is how ppl tried to prove by this that sid is less popular than Mukti and when it came to their own fav who is a super star as per them ,  they r saying why dragging her as they know there r so less followers of her fan club on twitter  Wink

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Off topic, just after colors released sneak peeks for the weekend with substantial footage to Shaan, I can see a lot of people getting vocal againat him...After Sid, IMO the weakest dancer is definitely Shaan...but seems that some people are getting scared of his dancing as well as his popularity; and strangely enough these people belong to the same fan group who depend on their voting n spamming skills to support their favorite...Suddenly the princess is no more the masses favorite...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12narchibald..Sana...Diva-In-ArmorTheHazardHashiBooshewolf.BeingBlunt-Dhoop-

-Se-Rene- Senior Member
-Se-Rene-
-Se-Rene-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
What a joke? None votes for ShaanGeek. Just because you did not vote you are counting everyone in to your category of mindset.ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12TheHazardenigmatic_zephyHashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

prityanka Senior Member
prityanka
prityanka

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

you make no sense at all!! Shaan is famous because people know him, like him and are his FANS! how can you even say Shaan his a smaller fan following then Siddharth Shukla? LOL lots of people dont watch BV and wouldnt even know who Sid is but most people know and like Shaan a lot! 

ps. why do you always bring up ST? you're obsessed! 

when ur arguments will make sense u will get my posts Tongue ... and things does not work the way u think ... u didn't know sid and DD but u knew mukti WinkLOLROFL ... even a kid can get the reason of ur this claim Tongue

why not ST ???? now show the twitter followers and prove who is more famous ...if she is not on twitter then get the followers of her show or her fan club and compare with other Fan club followers  TongueWink

thats how u tried to prove na that mukti is more famous than Sid Wink

I hardly comment in this forum because firstly, I don't follow this show regularly...second, well...reason is obvious and known to many here.

@Bold...But this statement of yours really amused me a lot. So I couldn't hold me back from commenting. My query, Is that statement for only the member you have quoted or for everyone those who didn't know Sid and DD but knew Mukti before? And if it includes later category, which includes many people like me who knew Mukti but did not know Sid and DD before, then kindly throw some light on that particular reason as kids around me are not able to get it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12-Se-Rene-..Sana...Diva-In-ArmorTheHazard-Dhoop-BeingBlunt

-simi- IF-Sizzlerz
-simi-
-simi-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
How do you know that Shaan's singing fans dont vote for him? I think that even though compared to his entire fan population, only a few vote, however, those few may be more than the total number of fans Sid has? I mean, sid only has fans who only watch Balika Vadhu, and mostly his fans are young girls, but Shaan has fans right from young girls/boys to old men and women and everyone in the middle! 

Edited by -simi- - 16 August 2013 at 11:24pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12TheHazardHashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

TheHazard IF-Dazzler
TheHazard
TheHazard

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
I think, since he is the most popular contestant, was saved by his Fans...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt

TheHazard IF-Dazzler
TheHazard
TheHazard

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by Sheetsden

Twitter followers count should be compared to when the person opened his account. Sid opened only when jdj started as colorstv requested him to open. Within 2 months he got 5500 followers.
Sometimes even normal people who are not any celebrities do really have lot of followers on twiiter through various reasons.

exactly ... he got 5500+ followers in 3 months only while mukti is on twitter since long and so much active and all DID , Mukti, kritika karma , aditi fans follow her ... big deal

but thing is how ppl tried to prove by this that sid is less popular than Mukti and when it came to their own fav who is a super star as per them , they r saying why dragging her as they know there r so less followers of her fan club on twitter Wink

Comparing Shaan with DD or Sid for popularity, is ignorance of the people who do it. .. Also a disgrace for the word popularity... Wink

DD didn't make an account yesterday & Sid isn't more popular than DD I guess... First see DD's halat bellow, then come with Sid...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Diva-In-Armordare.devilBeingBlunt

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Minnie u must hv learned one word in ur post sour grapes sour grapes, 1st time seeing such obsession with Sour grapes LOL LOL Shaan toh phir bhi popular hai, I did'nt understant what is Mukti still doing show LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiest

Go to top