Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Why is Onir.. (Page 3)

butuna Groupbie
butuna
butuna

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harini_arvi

...coz ppl will claim dis jeeju-saali jodi of onvi have just climbed one more step ahead on mahantha ladderROFLROFLROFL

Let's discuss this if and when it happens LOL

Edited by butuna - 17 August 2013 at 12:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Fun post Amu, and good points raised again.

Btw, anyone saying let's wait and watch what happens - same courtesy wasn't applied to ArVi if I remember. They were blamed from the segments telecast itself, leave aside a precap!

Edited by peachesnplums - 17 August 2013 at 1:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivPancham101-adorabubbles-Huma-relentless.ashfaque2012

-adorabubbles- IF-Rockerz
-adorabubbles-
-adorabubbles-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Fun post Amy, and good points raised again.

Btw, anyone saying let's wait and watch what happens - same courtesy wasn't applied to ArVi if I remember. They were blamed from the segments telecast itself, leave aside a precap!

@BOLD: Exactly! ArVi and ArVi fans were bashed left, right, up, down and freaking centre. Called horrible names and what not.

Amu Di...Superb post Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivpeachesnplumsHuma-relentless.ashfaque2012

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BadtameezDil-

Originally posted by ChemistryMajor

Originally posted by butuna

Disclaimer: please do not take me seriously, I love trollingSmile

So all these predictions are coming in to place that Onir and Ovi will get married and I just have one question, why is Onir
So desperate to get hitched, is his fake wife Shalini not enough for him that now he has bargained yet another deal this time with OviLOL seems like this man only has one aim in life- to stay married until his last breathLOL I don't believe for one that he's being mahaanta rather he just wants to be labelled as a Married manLOL I find this pretty hilarious actually, anyway as long as this is keeping ArVi together OnVi(how about this for their jodiWink) can get married and fly off to outer mongolia for all I careBig smile

If they do go ahead with this track then the irony of it, Ovi marrying her Jeeju. And according to quite a few people jeeju saali cannot get married cause it would be "incest" Wink someone give me a explanation for this since I'm not too familiar with this awesome logic.

Ermm What does that make Purvi and Arjun?  She is also marrying her jeeju.  D'oh Even if she did love him first, he got married and had a child with his wife - her 'sister'.
See this is my point, you guys are 24/7 harping on bout how Arjun Purvi were jeeju saali, only in that matter apparently Ovi and Purvi are sisters? but any other matter that didn't concern Arjun-Purvi-Ovi angle Purvi and Ovi weren't sistersConfused I am just asking for a logical enough explanation ofcourse I know that Purvi is marrying her "sisters" ex husband and people often made fun, so I'm just asking won't it be "discusting" "dirty" if Ovi marries her jeeju? why are people not crying about this matter nowLOL 

Because do we even know for sure if it is happening? Confused

I need to see something happen on screen before I "cry" about it. Is this logical enough for you?
No not reallyLOL if this does happen(which it most likely will) then you can come back with a more logical answerBig smile

And then what? Report to you, The Logic Police Officer of the Logical Land of PR where the only thing that is logical is getting ArVi married by hook or crook? 

Edited by ChemistryMajor - 17 August 2013 at 1:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GManda72Thapelocs-07

paagal_ IF-Dazzler
paagal_
paagal_

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by butuna

So all these predictions are coming in to place that Onir and Ovi will get married and I just have one question, why is Onir
So desperate to get hitched, is his fake wife Shalini not enough for him that now he has bargained yet another deal this time with OviLOL seems like this man only has one aim in life- to stay married until his last breathLOL I don't believe for one that he's being mahaanta rather he just wants to be labelled as a Married manLOL I find this pretty hilarious actually, anyway as long as this is keeping ArVi together OnVi(how about this for their jodiWink) can get married and fly off to outer mongolia for all I careBig smile

If they do go ahead with this track then the irony of it, Ovi marrying her Jeeju. And according to quite a few people jeeju saali cannot get married cause it would be "incest" Wink someone give me a explanation for this since I'm not too familiar with this awesome logic.

Ermm What does that make Purvi and Arjun?  She is also marrying her jeeju.  D'oh Even if she did love him first, he got married and had a child with his wife - her 'sister'.
See this is my point, you guys are 24/7 harping on bout how Arjun Purvi were jeeju saali, only in that matter apparently Ovi and Purvi are sisters? but any other matter that didn't concern Arjun-Purvi-Ovi angle Purvi and Ovi weren't sistersConfused I am just asking for a logical enough explanation ofcourse I know that Purvi is marrying her "sisters" ex husband and people often made fun, so I'm just asking won't it be "discusting" "dirty" if Ovi marries her jeeju? why are people not crying about this matter nowLOL 

Because do we even know for sure if it is happening? Confused

I need to see something happen on screen before I "cry" about it. Is this logical enough for you?
No not reallyLOL if this does happen(which it most likely will) then you can come back with a more logical answerBig smile

And then what? Report to you, The Logic Police Officer of the Logical Land of PR where the only thing that is logical is getting ArVi married by hook or crook? 

This just made my morning, I think the only logical thing would be that Arjun Purvi are the very evil people who are never up to no good and Onir and Ovi are the innocent victims who've had to face every problem in their life due to ArVi, not forgetting the amazing "Purvi can't wear a backless blouse" logic! Oh the list goes onWink so you can report to who you want, I am least bothered!Big smile

JShivHuma-ashfaque2012

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Well you so kindly asked me "to come back with a more logical answer". Hence, it is "logical" to assume that you wanted me to report back you, Oh Officer of Logic. 

Also, please find out who states the "backless blouse" comments first. If you did, you would have seen that I have never stated that comment. 

Edited by ChemistryMajor - 17 August 2013 at 1:30am
paagal_ IF-Dazzler
paagal_
paagal_

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Well you so kindly asked me "to come back with a more logical answer". Hence, it is "logical" to assume that you wanted me to report back you, Oh Officer of Logic. 

Also, please find out who states the "backless blouse" comments first. If you did, you would have seen that I have never stated that comment. 

Its a insult to the person who came up with the eyelock=affair logic to call me the Officer of logic, I'm not on that level yetUnhappy

Did I mention that you commented there, I'm just saying its an amazing logicEmbarrassed

JShivHuma-ashfaque2012

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-
Huma-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogna

Purvi is also marrying her jeeju

Purvi marrying her baby's father!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivpeachesnplums

Go to top