Pavitra Rishta

Why is Onir.. - Page 3

paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

And then what? Report to you, The Logic Police Officer of the Logical Land of PR where the only thing that is logical is getting ArVi married by hook or crook? 

This just made my morning, I think the only logical thing would be that Arjun Purvi are the very evil people who are never up to no good and Onir and Ovi are the innocent victims who've had to face every problem in their life due to ArVi, not forgetting the amazing "Purvi can't wear a backless blouse" logic! Oh the list goes on๐Ÿ˜‰ so you can report to who you want, I am least bothered!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well you so kindly asked me "to come back with a more logical answer". Hence, it is "logical" to assume that you wanted me to report back you, Oh Officer of Logic. 

Also, please find out who states the "backless blouse" comments first. If you did, you would have seen that I have never stated that comment. 
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 10 years ago
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

Well you so kindly asked me "to come back with a more logical answer". Hence, it is "logical" to assume that you wanted me to report back you, Oh Officer of Logic. 

Also, please find out who states the "backless blouse" comments first. If you did, you would have seen that I have never stated that comment. 

Its a insult to the person who came up with the eyelock=affair logic to call me the Officer of logic, I'm not on that level yet๐Ÿ˜”

Did I mention that you commented there, I'm just saying its an amazing logic๐Ÿ˜ณ
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: rogna

Purvi is also marrying her jeeju

Purvi marrying her baby's father!
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
im suprised to see Ovi's sudden care for Onir i mean just luk at her Onir onir n onir itni care uff definitely sumthing is wrong is this love ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†   gr8 post amu ๐Ÿคฃ
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I guess they are meant to be together!
---CoCo--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well to answer your question:
PV has never been logical and has never shown the true value of relationships ever since the history of this show. If try to understand logic of this show, then well we would all turn into crazy people๐Ÿ˜†
ptecvish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, one incest can justify another, can it not?
Or is the privilege of incest reserved for the eternal lovers only?
Disclaimer: Of course, mine is a"fun-opinion" in response to a fun-post made by the TM. Hardly instigating, is it?
Edited by ptecvish - 10 years ago
onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ye onir kya arjun ke yaashi ke nisani ko palne ke liye pida hua hei...arjun always  have sex and after sex he forget and onir mahan balika bakara banega...first purvi and now ovi...ovi did not know sex with purvi and now purvi do not know sex with ovi...

ye  arjun is so cheap , he has born only for sex...first he used ovi and told she is just friend ,which friends have sex...disgusting and now even they forget how onir deeply love purvi and ovi still in pain and they shamefully keep romancing infront of others...or family accept it...

its a humble request plz onir  fly away  from this mad family... and married shalini or some one else not ovi ...and ovi u also married some one not onir...
pallavi25 thumbnail
Why is Onir still hanging around Arvi? He was supposed to go to Canada but he didnt!
 OK, so its noble of him to serve the poor in India, but why isnt he going back to Kolkata, where his poorest patients must be waiting for him for last 6 months? Why is he still hovering around Purvi and Pari? ๐Ÿ˜•