Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Why is Onir..

paagal_ IF-Dazzler
paagal_
paagal_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Disclaimer: please do not take me seriously, I love trollingSmile

So all these predictions are coming in to place that Onir and Ovi will get married and I just have one question, why is Onir
So desperate to get hitched, is his fake wife Shalini not enough for him that now he has bargained yet another deal this time with OviLOL seems like this man only has one aim in life- to stay married until his last breathLOL I don't believe for one that he's being mahaanta rather he just wants to be labelled as a Married manLOL I find this pretty hilarious actually, anyway as long as this is keeping ArVi together OnVi(how about this for their jodiWink) can get married and fly off to outer mongolia for all I careBig smile

If they do go ahead with this track then the irony of it, Ovi marrying her Jeeju. And according to quite a few people jeeju saali cannot get married cause it would be "incest" Wink someone give me a explanation for this since I'm not too familiar with this awesome logic.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

hotfingersRashmi31-RithvikAsha-machar13nabitathapajdronamrajuampliphyasharithvikVruShan_MaNanJShivPancham101AshlaikaPihu.k11OmkaRamansunflower52Ruchikaarvilove.Peeves.alicia.Huma-peachesnplumsameiliaashfaque2012pallavi25relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Amu that's one logical post ROFL

But ironically when it comes to logic, that doesn't exist in PR whatsoever. See in my opinion I would rather say that Onir deserves a better person than Ovi, but yeah all that he wants is marriage. I wonder why LOL it's like he can't do without it.

ArVi should be married that's all. I don't care what Onir does and says. LOL and same goes for Ovi too :/

Edited by KiShaholic. - 16 August 2013 at 7:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nabitathapaPihu.k11.Peeves.alicia.ashfaque2012-Swetha-

alicia. IF-Sizzlerz
alicia.
alicia.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Ok firstly i really had shipped Onir and Shalini like ShaNir forever! Ermm

But yea amm Onir honestly what you have been through I suggest you settle down and pray for a good wife to come along soon but hey Ovi and Onir not bad I mean birds of a feather flock together <-- i think :D 

and amu great post! :) 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nabitathapaAshlaikaPihu.k11.Peeves.ashfaque2012relentless.

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Great Post. I enjoy again your post Amu.

Now what I say not understand. Need to sometime thinking this serious Jeeja-Saali matter.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alicia.relentless.

sammy_jag Groupbie
sammy_jag
sammy_jag

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
That can work u know... after all,Ovi is a much better person now than she was before. I think in the end, even tho Onir's truth will come out, he will be able to convince Purvi and Arjun for the marriage. and all you ArVi fans will be at peace... Tongue
Think about it, it just wouldnt make sense for Purvi to go back to Onir. She doesn't love him. There will be a lot of drama and questions and probably more tears than we've ever seen before but most likely, Arjun and Purvi will get married...

diana72relentless.

butuna Groupbie
butuna
butuna

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -BadtameezDil-

So all these predictions are coming in to place that Onir and Ovi will get married and I just have one question, why is Onir
So desperate to get hitched, is his fake wife Shalini not enough for him that now he has bargained yet another deal this time with OviLOL seems like this man only has one aim in life- to stay married until his last breathLOL I don't believe for one that he's being mahaanta rather he just wants to be labelled as a Married manLOL I find this pretty hilarious actually, anyway as long as this is keeping ArVi together OnVi(how about this for their jodiWink) can get married and fly off to outer mongolia for all I careBig smile

If they do go ahead with this track then the irony of it, Ovi marrying her Jeeju. And according to quite a few people jeeju saali cannot get married cause it would be "incest" Wink someone give me a explanation for this since I'm not too familiar with this awesome logic.

Ermm What does that make Purvi and Arjun?  She is also marrying her jeeju.  D'oh Even if she did love him first, he got married and had a child with his wife - her 'sister'.

Edited by butuna - 16 August 2013 at 9:41pm

rognacs-07

rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Purvi is also marrying her jeeju

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

paagal_ IF-Dazzler
paagal_
paagal_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by butuna

Ermm What does that make Purvi and Arjun?  She is also marrying her jeeju.  D'oh Even if she did love him first, he got married and had a child with his wife - her 'sister'.
See this is my point, you guys are 24/7 harping on bout how Arjun Purvi were jeeju saali, only in that matter apparently Ovi and Purvi are sisters? but any other matter that didn't concern Arjun-Purvi-Ovi angle Purvi and Ovi weren't sistersConfused I am just asking for a logical enough explanation ofcourse I know that Purvi is marrying her "sisters" ex husband and people often made fun, so I'm just asking won't it be "discusting" "dirty" if Ovi marries her jeeju? why are people not crying about this matter nowLOL 

Edited by -BadtameezDil- - 16 August 2013 at 9:59pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandu.Smachar13jdronamrajuJShivPihu.k11.Peeves.sunflower52Huma-peachesnplumsrelentless.ashfaque2012

Go to top