Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG!!!😲 finally...!! like i expected...!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

Sooraj'sa showed his strength...!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

but does that mean LC / BS / MoMli cheating won't be revealed at all...??? huh πŸ€”

hey why i'm unable to reach the Promo link by directly clicking it...?? huh... πŸ˜•

Just wacthed again n again...!!!! 

Sooraj'sa says "aaj mein ne ek faisala liya hein Bhabho, ke mein aur sandhya ghar chodkar chale jaayenge" ( i've taken a decision today, Bhabho!  Me n Sandhya are leaving this House!)πŸ‘ (lighting / thunder sounds in BG!!!πŸ‘)

Bhabha'sa : " Ghar toot raha hein! thara! rokle Sooraj ne!!! " (your house is in beginning to shatter, stop sooraj)

Sooraj'sa " Jis tharah Sandhya ko is ghar ki lakshmi banake laye, isi tarah 15 din'ke anthar apne Bhabho apne bete ko lene aayegi tu " (in the way you welcomed Sandhya as the lakshmi of this house, in the same way you would come to welcome me, (i.e. us!!!))

voice: " Jis Bhabhone di sabko chunauti, use hi Sooraj se mili mamta ki chunauti " 
(for the Bhabho who gave challenges to everyone, she got one as her maternal love😳)
Edited by vish.naren - 10 years ago
iluvsuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes,the link is not working.
So Suraj challenges bhabho...hmmm...is it to teach bhabho a lesson?why is he so sure that bhabho will call them back ?
Will BS be revealed in these 15 days?
I am just concerned about surya scenes,I want a good spoiler on surya too.

TFS!!!!
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@^ , dear yeah the desi tv forum link can't be copied or so...!! just google for desitv forum! and from there go to serials > then > Star Plus > DABH > ist post there is the Promo!!! watch it..!!😳😳

i tried to at least get pics, but if u pause, a black screen comes, so no chance of that even!!!πŸ˜•

and all my hopes of 15 days , 
2 weeks is on Meenu n Mohit, only they can ruin the peace in RM!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

mhari pahadi wala baba.. please reveal BS now!!!! 
i would offer u 50/- ka special poojaaa...!!!
Edited by vish.naren - 10 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Vishnu Kutta:- I've added your in detail promo WU to main thread. Thanks for sharing it.⭐️

I always claim to have "photographic" memory but somehow it always fails when it comes to remember dialogues/promos of the serial.πŸ˜’
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow... Bhabo facing the other end... once in a while...🀣 Thanks for sharing...πŸ˜› Let us see if Bhabo has real motherly feeling or just she acts according to her ego as many said... I wish that bhabo does really repent & understand the value of SurYa... Liked the way suraj said that She would come to get back her Bahu & beta (DIL & son) within 15 days... Wow
He proved that he is the son of BhaboπŸ˜‰ giving challenges to othersπŸ˜†

@ Niruba - 15 days in DABH means 2-3 monthsπŸ˜’ Aug 29 is just 15 days away... So I don't think they will rush up...
Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
im in love..out Suraj finally showed he is a MAN..sorry to sound so foolish..but i was waiting for this day..And suraj always win..he has his own ego and pride too..cant wait..
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks ami...yay this sep is temporary only
menuvenki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
TFS.. This time its suraj challenges Bhabo .Good to see him this way . DABH = Challenge=TRP gainers.
Cvs are clever they know without challenge there is no chance for hype in TRP.
Surya should always suffer in this selfish RP. After this challenge also Bhabo will tell to Bhabasa tht
I don't want them back really but meri chora misses me so much that's why I called him back this will be heard by Sandhya. She never accept her failure. Bhabo failed in all challenges to sandhya she never accept it .It leads to next challenge. This time every RP member help suraj to win to get him back to RP so that only they will live easily no worries for money.
So there is no end for challenge and Bhabo's Angan drama.
At end of the serial only we will see Sandhya Sooraj as IPS. If suppose sandhya becomes IPS in middle the Bhabo put another challenge Sandhya if you satisfy me both DIL and IPS in 15 days then only I allow you to go to duty as Police officer etc.

Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing!😳
This means temporary separation...
Wow suraj challenging bhaboπŸ˜ƒ..I hope by mean time bhabo will repents her deeds and realize the value of  suryaπŸ€”
Waiting for the episodes
jhema thumbnail
Finally Suraj challenges Bhabho. Great.
Nice to see him like this.
Does that means they will end this seperation So short.πŸ˜•