Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

BabyYou'reEverythingWe'veDreamedOf (Varun FC#18) (Page 19)

_barbie IF-Sizzlerz
_barbie
_barbie

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Goody

Ishe photoshoot mein hi kuch aur awesome pics hai.. usse wo le lena chaheye Ermm ya phir MTH ka still pic would also look nice Big smile

MTH related pics shayadh next year hi mile Ermm but atleast on-set ke pics milne chaheye Ouch

inn logon ne koi bhi naya photoshoot nahi karaya ... !! Confused Confused  atleast actors ka look test toh huya hoga !  individually and together... may be those pics r not for us to see, but varun toh wahan se ek pic use kar sakta hai nah...!! Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Goody

_barbie IF-Sizzlerz
_barbie
_barbie

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
was this interview posted before ????  Ermm

Varun Dhawan: I Think I'm Moody

By Femina | August 18, 2013, 6:00 am IST - Posted 11 hours ago 

Varun Dhawan dissects his characteristics and tells us what makes him the coolest kid on the block:

What kind of films have you grown up watching? Did you have an epiphany or did always want to become an actor?
I grew up watching all kinds of films. It's only natural because my dad (David Dhawan) is a director. I didn't have an epiphany as such, but I remember watching a lot of American psycho movies during college. It was around that time that my passion strengthened and I started dreaming of becoming an actor.

Are you an outright romantic or would you rather play it cool and easy?
I think I am moody, so I can't really say that I am romantic or chilled out. But that has an advantage. I want to explore different genres as I go ahead in my career, so the more mysterious I remain, the better.

Does female attention unnerve you?
No, it doesn't.

Are you very style-conscious? Do you invest time and effort when you have to step out for a party?
Not too much, but I do put in a lot of effort when I'm shooting for getting the look of the film right. When I'm going out with my friends, I really don't take any effort to dress up.

Your latest ad is pretty quirky. Does it reflect your sensibility in any way?
It does reflect my sensibility actually. I tried Gatsby for the first time when I was a teenager. So when they approached me, the memory of my school days came flooding back. Those days, I'd gel my hair sometimes to look cool. The best part is you can use it anywhere, anytime and you are sorted for the day. I love it!

You are already counted as a youth icon. Would you like your give you fans a few style tips?
Just be yourself and let your personality reflect your style.

http://www.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/varun-dhawan-i-think-im-moody-95593.html

Edited by _barbie - 18 August 2013 at 6:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nahi-Ms.GoodySahiPakdeHai.-chamkilli-

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _barbie

inn logon ne koi bhi naya photoshoot nahi karaya ... !! Confused Confused  atleast actors ka look test toh huya hoga !  individually and together... may be those pics r not for us to see, but varun toh wahan se ek pic use kar sakta hai nah...!! Ermm

true.. he should share it with us also Ouch

Ab toh koi set se bhi pic nai de raha hai Ouch on-looker, passer-by..koi toh LOL

Edited by Ms.Goody - 18 August 2013 at 6:48am
Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged

was this interview posted before ????  Ermm

Varun Dhawan: I Think I'm Moody

By Femina | August 18, 2013, 6:00 am IST - Posted 11 hours ago 

Varun Dhawan dissects his characteristics and tells us what makes him the coolest kid on the block:

What kind of films have you grown up watching? Did you have an epiphany or did always want to become an actor?
I grew up watching all kinds of films. It's only natural because my dad (David Dhawan) is a director. I didn't have an epiphany as such, but I remember watching a lot of American psycho movies during college. It was around that time that my passion strengthened and I started dreaming of becoming an actor.

Are you an outright romantic or would you rather play it cool and easy?
I think I am moody, so I can't really say that I am romantic or chilled out. But that has an advantage. I want to explore different genres as I go ahead in my career, so the more mysterious I remain, the better.

Does female attention unnerve you?
No, it doesn't.

Are you very style-conscious? Do you invest time and effort when you have to step out for a party?
Not too much, but I do put in a lot of effort when I'm shooting for getting the look of the film right. When I'm going out with my friends, I really don't take any effort to dress up.

Your latest ad is pretty quirky. Does it reflect your sensibility in any way?
It does reflect my sensibility actually. I tried Gatsby for the first time when I was a teenager. So when they approached me, the memory of my school days came flooding back. Those days, I'd gel my hair sometimes to look cool. The best part is you can use it anywhere, anytime and you are sorted for the day. I love it!

You are already counted as a youth icon. Would you like your give you fans a few style tips?
Just be yourself and let your personality reflect your style.

http://www.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/varun-dhawan-i-think-im-moody-95593.html

Not posted before Big smile

American psycho.. He is too much in love with this movie.. Ab toh yeh movie dekhni hi padegi LOL

-chamkilli-

_barbie IF-Sizzlerz
_barbie
_barbie

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Not posted before Big smile

American psycho.. He is too much in love with this movie.. Ab toh yeh movie dekhni hi padegi LOL

kitna violence hai iss movie mein Shocked  mera toh trailer dekh kar hi ho gaya...LOL LOL

Ms.Goody

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged

kitna violence hai iss movie mein Shocked  mera toh trailer dekh kar hi ho gaya...LOL LOL

Looks like such dark violent films is his fav genre Ermm

-chamkilli-

_barbie IF-Sizzlerz
_barbie
_barbie

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
ye blue topi wala apna varun hai kya !!!  Ermm

Ms.Goody

_barbie IF-Sizzlerz
_barbie
_barbie

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Looks like such dark violent films is his fav genre Ermm
yeah !!  LOL

Ms.Goody

Go to top