Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

BabyYou'reEverythingWe'veDreamedOf (Varun FC#18) (Page 104)

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Varun Dhawan doesn't kiss and tell!

posted on : 28 Aug 2013
When Karan Johar officially announced his much-awaited candy-floss, college romance Student Of The Year, with three newcomers, doubts were raised. All eyes were on them, particularly on Varun Dhawan considering his influential film family background. However, even before the film's success, the three students passed muster with their growing popularity. Varun became a rage. Girls clamour below his house, screaming their lungs out to catch a glimpse of his cute, mischievous smile. And the lucky ones even spot him waving at them. With that hero waali baat', the latest sensation Varun spills the beans on dating, mating and separating in this month's Wild Encounter.

Will you be honest in answering these questions?
I'll try being as honest as possible.

You played a Casanova in SOTY? How much are you like the character?
Not much actually. The only similarity I have with that character is the way people look at you when your father is rich and famous. I mean differently. I went through that during school days. But I've never had a Ferrari or Ducati as a kid.

What are the fun things you did in school?
I used to rag girls. Most of the girls in my school didn't like me. I used to fool around with them. I was immature then. There was a girl in school. She had visible facial hair, and that  time, there was a razor ad that used to come on TV with the tagline zatazat. So my friend and I once walked up to her and in front of the whole class told her, "Why don't you use zatazat?" (Laughs). But later I apologised to her...after a year, I said sorry. (Laughs)

Were you an obedient student or a troublemaker?
I was naughty, always upto some prank. But it was all in jest, nothing malicious or wicked. I never got arrested or expelled. My parents were never called to see the principal.

Do you recollect who your first crush was?
There was a girl who used to stay in the same building. She is a friend now. In fact, all the boys in the building liked her. They were all mad about her. At the age of five you find anyone hot.

So no crushes on math teacher... 
No. My math teacher was a man, his name was Mr Shetty. I don't think I ever had a crush on him.

How many girlfriends you've had while growing up?
As a teenager, I've had two girlfriends.

Are you a possessive boyfriend?
I can be a bit possessive but I'm not really a possessive boyfriend. I don't get intimidated very easily.

But when she gets possessive?
(Cuts in) It doesn't work for me. Too much possessiveness is a bit scary. It's not good at all. I've had one extremely possessive girlfriend.

Just like in your film, if in real
your friend and you like the same girl, would you step back for
your friend? 

If I was not in love with the girl, I would step back for my best friend. Friendship matters.

How much of a flirt are you?
I can be a flirt but I'm not good at it.
I start with conversations. But
I hate when people use cheesy pick-up lines.
Do boys hit on you?
Yes. It has happened.

Would you mind the gay icon tag?
It's cool. All people are equal according to me. My aim as an actor is to reach everyone. And even they're part of the audience. I want to be appealing to them as well.

What's the first thing you notice in a woman?
There are many things. Each woman is beautiful and sexy in her own way. Some have great eyes, some have sweet smile and some beautiful lips. I can go on and on. But I guess the first thing I notice in a girl is her face. A cute face attracts me.

And what puts you off about a woman?
Too much gossip. I don't like negativity around. That is why I can never be a player. I really don't know how guys handle more than one girl at a time. One is enough to put you in your place. Second one tohwill gaado you in the zameen. (Second one will dig your grave). It's best to be with only one girl.

And to what extent would you go to get a woman?
To any extent if I was in love with her. But I wouldn't kill anyone, for sure.

Do you consider yourself lucky that you didn't have to go through the tedious struggling phase and other issues like casting couch which an outsider often comes across?
It is important that one doesn't take such things and stand up and speak. Such things happen in every industry. It's upto an individual how to fight it. I know many people and also girls from these acting classes who come across such incidences while giving auditions for a role. But a lot of them deal with it very smartly. Today, women are very brave. They know how to deal with things and people who try to mess up with them.

As a teenager, whom would you day-dream about?
I like Kajol and would even love to work with her. I even like Katrina Kaif. I think she's very hard-working. She's a good actress and there's so much to learn from her. But I've had this huge crush on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. She's
so beautiful.

And name three Hollywood hotties you'd like to scorch up the 
screen with?
There are quite a few. (Grins) Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox are some of them. But I don't like Megan anymore. I used to like her earlier, during Transformers.

In a relationship, have you ever being cheated upon?
Yes. I can't forgive or take such a person back in my life and if I've done the same then she shouldn't forgive me also. If a relationship isn't working out anymore, it's best to part ways but not cheat.

Have you ever had one night stands?
No. (Smiles wickedly) But it's one night, so one should be safe.

Do you have gay friends? Does any of them like you?
Yes, I do have gay friends but they're pretty cool and chilled out. They are like regular friends, there's no difference. I get along really well with them.

How have you asked out a girl?
I'm very shy. I show a lot of confidence before asking out, but when I'm actually supposed to ask the person, I start fumbling. And I guess even the girls realise that so they are quite sweet to me. (Smiles)

What's your idea of a perfect date?
I don't understand the concept of going on dates. Itna badha chadhake kyun bolna (Why make a fuss of it)? It's just about spending time with your partner. A perfect date would be doing things that both she and I would like to do.

So what would you like to do?
I don't like those clichd candle light dinners or coffees. It's rubbish. I think probably having a nice conversation. I've never had that perfect date.

How many girls have you kissed  in life?
I don't kiss and tell. I don't think anyone should.

Do you remember your first kiss? How would you describe the feeling?
Yes I remember. It was very sweet. Nice.

What's your take on casual sex?
Casual sex is just about releasing one's love hormones (Laughs). Well, as long as it's safe and as long as you're not hurting anyone's feeling, its fine. Again, to each his own.

How important is sex in a relationship?
Sex is very important in a relationship. If done well it can help a relationship, if done badly it can ruin a relationship.

Are you the commitment types or commitment phobic?
I believe if you really love someone, you'd automatically be committed.
I mean you don't have to deliberately work at it.

What are the ingredients of a successful relationship?
Balance is the most important thing. Everything should be balanced from work to spending time to doing things what both like. I'd be the same Varun in a relationship, being a star doesn't matter.

One thing you can't stand?
Lies irritate me.

Do you think men always have sex on mind? 
I'm a man. That's all. That is my answer.

What is the kinkiest gift you've received?
It was a tie. When you'd turn it you'd understand why it was kinky. And I won't tell you why. (Laughs) Also, I received a strange gift from a woman. She gifted a meal to me which had sweet and sour chicken. She was an oriental girl.

If you were marooned on an island with a hot woman, you would...
You do what you have to. After doing all what you intend to, you would ultimately die only on an island. So a person should first bother about his survival.

Do women tend to give more in a relationship?
I guess that depends from relationship to relationship.

Do you believe in the institution of marriage?
Yes. I'm even cool with an arranged marriage if my mum finds someone good for me.

And how many kids would like to have? 
Not many. The population is just burgeoning man!

Pooja Sharma

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Goody

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
When I read the article I loved it so much! After all he's my husband. Embarrassed

Ms.Goody

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _barbie

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Acha thik hai aise hi rahongi. Tongue

Wink Wink

though tu ne koi thank u-shank u nahi bola LOL, anyways YOU ARE WELCOME Tongue  Hug

Dosti main no thank you. Tongue
_barbie IF-Sizzlerz
_barbie
_barbie

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Dosti main no thank you. Tongue

ye bhi theek hai LOL
_barbie IF-Sizzlerz
_barbie
_barbie

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

When I read the article I loved it so much! After all he's my husband. Embarrassed
neha said the same, even ritu enjoyed... Ermm  but looks like i was the only one, jo jal bhun ke rakh ho gayi thi... Ouch
pata hai, i've purchased this magazine issue, for this hot pics EmbarrassedBlushing

Ms.Goody

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Were you an obedient student or a troublemaker?
I was naughty, always upto some prank. But it was all in jest, nothing malicious or wicked. I never got arrested or expelled. My parents were never called to see the principal.

What's the first thing you notice in a woman?
There are many things. Each woman is beautiful and sexy in her own way. Some have great eyes, some have sweet smile and some beautiful lips. I can go on and on. But I guess the first thing I notice in a girl is her face. A cute face attracts me.

How have you asked out a girl?
I'm very shy. I show a lot of confidence before asking out, but when I'm actually supposed to ask the person, I start fumbling. And I guess even the girls realise that so they are quite sweet to me. (Smiles)

What's your idea of a perfect date?
I don't understand the concept of going on dates. Itna badha chadhake kyun bolna (Why make a fuss of it)? It's just about spending time with your partner. A perfect date would be doing things that both she and I would like to do.

So what would you like to do?
I don't like those clichd candle light dinners or coffees. It's rubbish. I think probably having a nice conversation. I've never had that perfect date.

Are you the commitment types or commitment phobic?
I believe if you really love someone, you'd automatically be committed.
I mean you don't have to deliberately work at it.

My Varun is a prankster, that's how he saw me, ah he's shy just like me (but at least we talk well), our dates are perfect then because we have a lot of fun talking and enjoying each other's company, and we're committed to each other. Embarrassed
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _barbie

neha said the same, even ritu enjoyed... Ermm  but looks like i was the only one, jo jal bhun ke rakh ho gayi thi... Ouch
pata hai, i've purchased this magazine issue, for this hot pics EmbarrassedBlushing

Tu isli jal rahi hai kyun ki usne meri baat ki hai article main...Embarrassed
_barbie IF-Sizzlerz
_barbie
_barbie

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Tu isli jal rahi hai kyun ki usne meri baat ki hai article main...Embarrassed
main NAHI jal rahi hoon, that was just an instant re-action after reading the interview Ermm

Go to top