Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Ms.Goody

Varun with a fan

ye SOTY ke time ka pic lag raha hai ๐Ÿค”
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
quoting from TOI  -------->

" Buzz is that the actor has bagged Dharma Production's upcoming project.
Karan Wahi, who is currently entertaining audiences' through his comic antics in singing talent show Indian Idol Junior has apparently being finalized for Karan Johar's upcoming film. 

Sources inform that Karan He will be sharing a screen space with Bollywood's latest sensation Varun Dhawan. He will play one of the key characters in the film.

When contacted, Karan refuted the news and said, "No, It's not true and I am not doing any film nor I have signed any film.
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hellooo.

ooo wahi with varun? is that gonna be in the varun-alia one or varun's other dharma one?

Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _barbie

<font size="2" color="#990033">@Ritu - i hv bought the stardust magazine (august edition) today๐Ÿ˜ƒ i was wrong , they have published THAT interview with THOSE pics in this edition only...๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>

<font size="2" color="#990033">i misunderstood earlier because there is no mention of that interview on the cover page of the magazine ...</font>

<font size="2" color="#990033">so finallyโ˜บ๏ธ ye dekhโ˜บ๏ธ -----></font>

<font size="2" color="#990033">@shreya - ye dekh nadaan ladki, jis par hum dono ki nazar hai, wo finally mere haath me aa chuka hai...๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ</font>

Wooowww

Usse hath mein lekee kaisa laga? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm gonna purchase it asap..

Anything else in the magazine? Varun related?
BARBlE thumbnail

Wooowww

Usse hath mein lekee kaisa laga? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm gonna purchase it asap..

Anything else in the magazine? Varun related?

ab mere haathon aa hi gaya hai, toh abhi main iss moment ko pura relish karne wali hoon ๐Ÿ˜‰ gonna keep it close to my heart 24/7  โ˜บ๏ธ

ya, get you copy ASAP, i recommend ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

nothing else, varun related...
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _barbie

<font size="2" color="#990033">ab mere haathon aa hi gaya hai, toh abhi main iss moment ko pura relish karne wali hoon๐Ÿ˜‰gonna keep it close to my heart 24/7 โ˜บ๏ธ
</font>

<font size="2" color="#990033">ya, get you copy ASAP, i recommend๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ</font>

<font size="2" color="#990033">nothing else, varun related...</font>

Relish..ahh ๐Ÿ˜‰
Chal akele akele enjoy karr le.. mera time b jaldi aayega [:p]

Btw does ur family know about your love for varun?
BARBlE thumbnail

Relish..ahh ๐Ÿ˜‰
Chal akele akele enjoy karr le.. mera time b jaldi aayega [:p]

Btw does ur family know about your love for varun?

๐Ÿ˜‰

@bold - nope ๐Ÿคฃ maa can see that i keep checking out pics of a guy on comp, but she never asked me, who is that guy ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
Minionite thumbnail

Hum back off karne walo mein se nai hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

vaise bhi mere in-laws kafi large hearted ppl lagte hai.. I'm sure they won't mind both of us as bahuz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah you as Rohit's wife and me as Varun's. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Minionite thumbnail

'I think I'm moody'

Femina

Varun Dhawan dissects his characteristics and tells you what makes him the coolest kid on the block.

What kind of films have you grown up watching? Did you have an epiphany or did always want to become an actor?
I grew up watching all kinds of films. It's only natural because my dad (David Dhawan) is a director. I didn't have an epiphany as such, but I remember watching a lot of American psycho movies during college. It was around that time that my passion strengthened and I started dreaming of becoming an actor.

Are you an outright romantic or would you rather play it cool and easy?
I think I am moody, so I can't really say that I am romantic or chilled out. But that has an advantage. I want to explore different genres as I go ahead in my career, so the more mysterious I remain, the better.

Does female attention unnerve you?
No, it doesn't.

Are you very style-conscious? Do you invest time and effort when you have to step out for a party?
Not too much, but I do put in a lot of effort when I'm shooting for getting the look of the film right. When I'm going out with my friends I really don't take any effort to dress up.

Your latest ad is pretty quirky. Does it reflect your sensibility in any way?
It does reflect my sensibility actually. I tried Gatsby for the first time when I was a teenager. So when they approached me, the memory of my school days came flooding back. Those days, I'd gel my hair sometimes to look cool. The best part is you can use it anywhere, anytime and you are sorted for the day. I love it!

You are already counted as a youth icon. Would you like your give you fans a few style tips?
Just be yourself and let your personality reflect your style.

http://femina.in/gossip/celeb-buzz/%E2%80%98i-think-im-moody-1621.html

Minionite thumbnail
MainTeraHeroOfficial ?@MainTera_Hero

"I am keen on working with the young guys I believe I can do more with them I am more excited about working with a Sid or Varun" -Mohit Suri