Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dulhan Wahi jo piya Mann Bhaaye#9(completed) (Page 94)

gorgeousqueen. IF-Stunnerz
gorgeousqueen.
gorgeousqueen.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaniqra

awesome updateClap
thanks

gorgeousqueen.
gorgeousqueen.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivedithachand

Very nice ff !! The best part is that u turned even the negative characters into positive ones !! I loved it !!
thank u so mush.I m so happy for the compliment
lizzy84 IF-Dazzler
lizzy84
lizzy84

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Awww dii can't come in terms still that this story is over 
Becoz here only I found so Many friends 
But as someone has rightly said END IS INEVITABLE and same goes for this too
I will not write this comment like regular one rather i will kind of write an analysis on the character of Maan geet and Sam 
Hope u don't mind this
Geet - this character kind of gave me an outlook that how one can smile and enjoy there life even when so much is going in their  life , she was as feisty like air and never let that inner turmoil 
Of hers to be showed on her face . The life was not bed of roses for her ,at each step she found obstacles and hurdles but it was her  will power and determination which led her ahead in life.life posed so many bottlenecks for her but her positive outlook made her victorious . She had a capacity to give a lot to people and her this very attitude made her most beautiful girl .her heart was glass - like and she never held any grudges against anyone and this made her stronger .though in beginning her character was misty but the story solved the mystery too and we discovered her colourful personality.

Maan - the character was an epitome of wisdom and patience .had he not been so patient he would have revealed in the beginning only that he loves geet but he held his temptations which certainly paid him off well. He was kind of support for geet who helped her to sail smoothly all throughout.
His selfless love was something which touched my heart the most . Though he faced many weak moments but his determination to not let his love down did wonder. He was model of perseverance and this very aspect of his character made him win over the destiny . 

I know I m praising them too much but one should learn to accept people with their flaws trust me it helps a lot 

They both were the opposite sides of the pole  but their immense love for each other helped them to bridge down the gap between them . Both had their own flaws but the depth of their 
 love balanced it . 

Wonderful story taught me many things 
Thank u for all the pm
And yes the epilogue was wonderful 
U win di  u made me like that Sam !!!!!!! ( Like not love )Got to know her insecurities 
Waitingsss now would be there but for masoom and PVTongue
Love aanya Big smile

Edited by aanya84 - 29 August 2013 at 4:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gorgeousqueen.

gorgeousqueen.
gorgeousqueen.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanya84

I will not write this comment like regular one rather i will kind of write an analysis on the character of Maan geet and Sam 
Hope u don't mind this
Geet - this character kind of gave me an outlook that how one can smile and enjoy there life even when so much is going in their  life , she was as feisty like air and never let that inner turmoil 
Of hers to be showed on her face . The life was not bed of roses for her ,at each step she found obstacles and hurdles but it was her  will power and determination which led her ahead in life.life posed so many bottlenecks for her but her positive outlook made her victorious . She had a capacity to give a lot to people and her this very attitude made her most beautiful girl .her heart was glass - like and she never held any grudges against anyone and this made her stronger .though in beginning her character was misty but the story solved the mystery too and we discovered her colourful personality.

Maan - the character was an epitome of wisdom and patience .had he not been so patient he would have revealed in the beginning only that he loves geet but he held his temptations which certainly paid him off well. He was kind of support for geet who helped her to sail smoothly all throughout.
His selfless love was something which touched my heart the most . Though he faced many weak moments but his determination to not let his love down did wonder. He was model of perseverance and this very aspect of his character made him win over the destiny . 

I know I m praising them too much but one should learn to accept people with their flaws trust me it helps a lot 

They both were the opposite sides of the pole  but their immense love for each other helped them to bridge down the gap between them . Both had their own flaws but the depth of their 
 love balanced it . 

Thank u for all the pm
U win di  u made me like that Sam !!!!!!! ( Like not love )Got to know her insecurities 
Love aanya Big smile

OMG Aanya.I didn't expect it from you.
Such a wise analysis.
You got the essence of both the character well.Thank u so much Dear

Edited by rashmivaish - 29 August 2013 at 4:08am

lizzy84

lizzy84 IF-Dazzler
lizzy84
lizzy84

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashmivaish

Hope u don't mind this

love balanced it . 

Thank u for all the pm
Love aanya Big smile

Such a wise analysis.
Di it was u who taught me I just penned ur suggestions only 
gorgeousqueen.
gorgeousqueen.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rashmivaish

Hope u don't mind this

love balanced it . 

Thank u for all the pm
Love aanya Big smile

Such a wise analysis.
Di it was u who taught me I just penned ur suggestions only 

thanku so mush Aanya.
I m honored I liked your post very much Better than any commentBig smile

lizzy84

deepthich Senior Member
deepthich
deepthich

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
hey yaaro... read ur DULHAN WAHI JO PIYA MANN BHAAYE in one go...
do i need to tell seperately anything for this awesome story... but still i will tell Tongue
its fabulous!! completely amazing... i loved it...
loved it even from the start... u showed love , realtion, family, ek social message everything in this story so beautifully that i fell in love with this!!!
u know in the start when i was reading... i felt bad to know MAAN n sam as pair... but seeing MAAN's behaviour n reason for that relation... i was calm...
 but u again gave me heart attack saying MAAN is commited all that... so let me tell u ../... when i was reading all those parts may be till 14 or 15 updates ... my heart was beating so fast LOL seriously!!! i dont know i was so anxited abt what happens next!!! i mean MAAN was in one relation... n GEET knows that n became his friend... n i even thought to read future parts n continue reading... but wanted to read normally so i continued reading...
n when u revealed GEET's past... aweee... that was so ... ummm.. miserable... sach me GEET is such a awesome angel.. MAAN is so lucky to get her ... i felt so bad for her... she lost everything... n whne she got something... there too she got hurt n pain!!
n u know when i cried... when she said she wears clothes which sameera doesnt wear!!! that was pathetic!!!! pammi ko jara bi GEET  pe sympathy tak nahi hoti ti!!! n she like an angel forgave all without even asking for forgiveness!!! *sigh*
n then there started MAANEET ka journey... that 1 promise from GEET... kya kya karwaya MAAN se aur indirectly GEET se bi!!
sach me it was one memorable journey...
oh... i forgot to mention our devil dadi!!! dadi to mast hai specially when she locked sam in that cupboard!!! ye sari ideas pata nahi dadi ko aati kaha se hai ROFL
n after so much of struggle...pain n hurt they both said I LOVE YOU to each other... that was indeed a memorable MAAN's birthday with MAANEET going out as lovers together... n ek hi raat me kitna kuch hogaya!!! their little romance... icecream... bike... mandir... sindoor... it all felt so dreamy...
n then on birthday party... kya planning ki hai sab ne... maine sach me nahi socha ta... but i was very happy but sad too bcoz of what sam did!!!
i really didnt like dadi n priya's reactions knowing GEET is driver's beti... to kya hua??? what is the big issue!!!! but later they realised their mistake ... n im happy for that... Big smile
when GEET was murmuring... im all alone in church... i felt so touching... vusko hi ye sab kyo face karna padta hai!!! Cry
but thankfully they brought her back... n i loved when MAAN said to god that he passed in distinction Big smile Clap

vuff... ab comment bada horaha hai... so shortly batadeti hu...
loved everything from there on... MAANEET's engagement... their romance... MAAN becoming flirt Wink
and and and the official wonderful DATE!!!! i loved that whole of date journey... it was really diffferent n interesting... Embarrassed
their first kiss Day Dreaming
loved sandy... their ride... GEET teaching a lesson to boys in cricket Wink
loved GEET's innocence...
MAAN ka bi manna padega yaar... he loved her so much... he waited for her... when he got her he loved her more... n respected n cared for her... hayeee... that chapati scene was wonderful... n i felt like to kiss MAAN for that saying!!!! Embarrassed
then their marriage happened... 
oh... loved GEETANJALI also... so cute... loved all scenes with her...
pammi n sam change was unexpected but glad they changed!!!
then came mansi... her realtionship with MAAN is so beautiful...
but tumne kyo their SR prolong nahi kiya... explain karti to aur bi achi hoti Wink
but their first night was again unique ... lawn me hi sogaye... LOL
i dont know what i missed ... but loved whole of the story... will be waiting for more form u...
u r a very good writer Clap
i have seen u started maasom ishq... but will read a little later... sorry Tongue

gorgeousqueen.

gorgeousqueen.
gorgeousqueen.

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepthich

hey yaaro... read ur DULHAN WAHI JO PIYA MANN BHAAYE in one go...
do i need to tell seperately anything for this awesome story... but still i will tell Tongue
its fabulous!! completely amazing... i loved it...
loved it even from the start... u showed love , realtion, family, ek social message everything in this story so beautifully that i fell in love with this!!!
u know in the start when i was reading... i felt bad to know MAAN n sam as pair... but seeing MAAN's behaviour n reason for that relation... i was calm...
 but u again gave me heart attack saying MAAN is commited all that... so let me tell u ../... when i was reading all those parts may be till 14 or 15 updates ... my heart was beating so fast LOL seriously!!! i dont know i was so anxited abt what happens next!!! i mean MAAN was in one relation... n GEET knows that n became his friend... n i even thought to read future parts n continue reading... but wanted to read normally so i continued reading...
n when u revealed GEET's past... aweee... that was so ... ummm.. miserable... sach me GEET is such a awesome angel.. MAAN is so lucky to get her ... i felt so bad for her... she lost everything... n whne she got something... there too she got hurt n pain!!
n u know when i cried... when she said she wears clothes which sameera doesnt wear!!! that was pathetic!!!! pammi ko jara bi GEET  pe sympathy tak nahi hoti ti!!! n she like an angel forgave all without even asking for forgiveness!!! *sigh*
n then there started MAANEET ka journey... that 1 promise from GEET... kya kya karwaya MAAN se aur indirectly GEET se bi!!
sach me it was one memorable journey...
oh... i forgot to mention our devil dadi!!! dadi to mast hai specially when she locked sam in that cupboard!!! ye sari ideas pata nahi dadi ko aati kaha se hai ROFL
n after so much of struggle...pain n hurt they both said I LOVE YOU to each other... that was indeed a memorable MAAN's birthday with MAANEET going out as lovers together... n ek hi raat me kitna kuch hogaya!!! their little romance... icecream... bike... mandir... sindoor... it all felt so dreamy...
n then on birthday party... kya planning ki hai sab ne... maine sach me nahi socha ta... but i was very happy but sad too bcoz of what sam did!!!
i really didnt like dadi n priya's reactions knowing GEET is driver's beti... to kya hua??? what is the big issue!!!! but later they realised their mistake ... n im happy for that... Big smile
when GEET was murmuring... im all alone in church... i felt so touching... vusko hi ye sab kyo face karna padta hai!!! Cry
but thankfully they brought her back... n i loved when MAAN said to god that he passed in distinction Big smile Clap

vuff... ab comment bada horaha hai... so shortly batadeti hu...
loved everything from there on... MAANEET's engagement... their romance... MAAN becoming flirt Wink
and and and the official wonderful DATE!!!! i loved that whole of date journey... it was really diffferent n interesting... Embarrassed
their first kiss Day Dreaming
loved sandy... their ride... GEET teaching a lesson to boys in cricket Wink
loved GEET's innocence...
MAAN ka bi manna padega yaar... he loved her so much... he waited for her... when he got her he loved her more... n respected n cared for her... hayeee... that chapati scene was wonderful... n i felt like to kiss MAAN for that saying!!!! Embarrassed
then their marriage happened... 
oh... loved GEETANJALI also... so cute... loved all scenes with her...
pammi n sam change was unexpected but glad they changed!!!
then came mansi... her realtionship with MAAN is so beautiful...
but tumne kyo their SR prolong nahi kiya... explain karti to aur bi achi hoti Wink
but their first night was again unique ... lawn me hi sogaye... LOL
i dont know what i missed ... but loved whole of the story... will be waiting for more form u...
u r a very good writer Clap
i have seen u started maasom ishq... but will read a little later... sorry Tongue

hii Deepthi 
Thank u so much for giving your precious time to my FF.
It was my first ever attempt to pen down any thing.I read your comment like i was reading an update.
I know what you missed 
you missed their love making scenes.But Dear I want to say sorry for that. I m not that 18+ writer so you will always miss that in my FFs.
but i think all love makings are same so imagine anyone from any other FF..I have started Masoom Ishq and Punarvivah plese give a look to them too.
Thank u once again

Go to top