Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dulhan Wahi jo piya Mann Bhaaye#9(completed) (Page 16)

gorgeousqueen. IF-Stunnerz
gorgeousqueen.
gorgeousqueen.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hanishadevi

waiting for epi...pls update
i m typing it yaar 
have some patience.I have so many other works to do.please CryCry

sandymg Goldie
sandymg
sandymg

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
superb ending...
will always remember this ffSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gorgeousqueen.

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
loved the update...
like is not working..

gorgeousqueen.

gorgeousqueen.
gorgeousqueen.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
updating after editing

-indu-

shebs786 Senior Member
shebs786
shebs786

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
waitng

waiting

waiting

gorgeousqueen.

-indu- IF-Rockerz
-indu-
-indu-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Jaldi Jaldi karoDay Dreaming

gorgeousqueen.

gorgeousqueen.
gorgeousqueen.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Epilogue -1

Maan and Geet had started their married life.Family was tied in a strong bond.every one knew his duty towards others.Priya was managing house like before. Geet didn't have time to help her as the project needed them the most even they missed their honeymoon too,But no one complaint about that.Geet was fulfilling her duty as a wife , DIL and  the head architect at office itself.She always made sure that Ram and Maan were having their lunch at time .Trio used to have lunch together in Ram's cabin.Once Priya was sick .Geet took leave from office to look after her as well as house .In those day she performed her all duty of a housewife. She was strict with Priya and Savitriji whenever they avoided their health.

Maan was converted in totally flirt with his wife.though Geet was annoyed some time but loved her husband's flirts a lot but only for herself.

All their friend too got married to their respective partners within six months of their marriage and all were leading their lives in their own way.

Maan and Geet excelled in business. They were unbeaten in their fields.No one could make a fool of them.They were two minds with one soul.Maan was  turning  in to MSK. As business world called him with this name.But for his family he was only Maan who cared for them and loved them.He Loved to tease Geet and then to pacify her in his unique style.He would always take her to the ice cream parlor or to the stall of Golgappe.Whenever Geet ate those golgappe her expressions always made Maan mad as he always wanted to eat her there itself.And thelast but not the least and the best way to pacify her was 'some kisses here and some kisses there and Geet was all melted with her hubby's passion.

Whenever they went to attend a business party as a couple. Lot's of oohh and aahh could be heard as they always held the people with their charm.Youngsters could be clearly seen being jealous of them. Girls from Geet boys from Maan.Girls always tried their luck to dance only once with MSK but Maan never gave them even a look.And boys didn't have a courage to go to GMSK to ask for a dance as everyone knew how protective her husband was.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Vicky appeared in his 12th board and passed with a good percentage and he cleared  IITJEE  too and got admission in IIT DELHI.He too opted for architecture as her di was his role model.But it was a rule there that the student had to stay in campus ,so he went there but spent all his weekends on KM itself.He stilled used to call Maan as Bhaiya. He never called him jiju. All were in touch with pammi on phone and got to know the news about Sameera,and Geet was happy for her to see her getting her dream.She was doing well there as she had proved herself a good actress.Pammi visited Delhi whenever she got time.and met them all and was happy to see Geet settled in her life.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

One year was going to be completed for their marriage. Maan's birthday was nearing to come but Geet was hell angry on him.The reason was that he was going abroad to crack a deal as he wanted to extend his business but he would be returning after his birthday. Geet wanted to celebrate it with him because on his last birthday they both were not in the condition to celebrate  it with heart.this day was special for Geet as on this day she got her Maan ,even after she lost all the hopes to get him.Maan tried to convince her that they would celebrate their anniversary together.But Geet was not happy .It wasn't like that she wanted to stop him from going ,she only wanted him to return before his birthday.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Maan went to US to crack the deal and Geet was feeling bore without him.Family tried it's best to keep her engage in other works but at nights she missed him.Whenever Maan got time ,he called her and talked her but could sense it well that she was missing him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

It was a day before his birthday.Geet came came down .and set beside Ram-Good morning papa

Ram-Good morning beta.

Geet kept her head on his shoulder .Ram never called her his DIL.He always introduced everyone as his daughter,and Geet too got her own father in him. Even she complaint to him about maan  whenever she was irritate with him and Ram always supported only her.

Ram sensed that Geet was not in her usual way-Geet kya hua beta? Are you alright?

Geet-Haan papa, but feeling very low.

Savitriji was sitting there so she teased her-I know why are you feeling low.Missing my flirt grandson right?

Geet-Dadi .Please Maan ke baare me to baat hi mat kijiye .I m angry on him.You know how much I tried to convince him to come back on his birthday.I wanted to celebtare it with our family.

Ram and Savitriji looked at each other and smiled as there was some secret.

Savitriji-No problem Geet-Birthday comes every year so celebrate it next year,not a big deal.

Priya came and looke at Geet-Geet you are looking dull.Are you okey.

Geet-Maa bahut ajeeb sa lag raha hai.I m not feeling hungry from few days.Even I don't want to eat my favorite icecream or golgappe.You know kal pinki golgappe laayi thi that too specially for me but I didn't eat.Can you believe.Even in canteen I wanted to throw up as I was smelling something unusual.

As Geet said this all looked at her . Priya and Savitriji sensed something but didn's say anything.

Priya-al right Geet ho jata hai kabhi kabhi.now come have your breakfast.

All settled at dining table for breakfast but Geet again felt smelled some strange and she asked-maa ye kitni ajeeb si smell hai.Kya bana hai breakfast me.

Savitriji's doubt was turning in to truth

Ram-Geet breakfast me to tumhaare favorite aloo ke paraathe hain.

Geet-Maa I m so sorry but I don't want to eat them.Can I have bread and butter.Now it was different for them as Geet never liked to eat bread in breakfast, but Priya gave her bread and butter,

Geet-Papa can I stay at home today? I don't want to come to office I m feeling  myself lazy.

Ram-Off course Geet,stay at home and take proper rest.

Ram went to take  his belongings from the room as he was ready for office.

Priya-Geet did you have your periods this month?

Geet got alert-Oh no .maa I missed my periods and it is over by almost ten days now.

Priya and Savitriji smiled to hear it.

Savitriji-Geet iska matlab jaanti ho na?

Geet looked at them with confusion and then it striked her and she got shied and nodded-haan dadi.

Priya wanted to confirm it first so after Ram went to office she asked her one female servant to bring the pregnancy test strip from medical store. She went and bought it.Priya gave it to Geet and asked her to check.Geet went to washroom and returned with a shy smile on her face-Maa It's positive.

Both ladies were too happy to react on it.

Priya-Geet get ready we will go to doctor for your proper check up.

They went and met the  doctor and she assured priya that Geet was fit and fine . Nothing was there to be scared.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

In the evening Ram returned and his mother and wife welcomed him with a box of sweets-Good evening dada ji

Ram 'What are you saying Priya?

Savitriji-Ram you are going to be dadaji now. Geet is expecting with your son's child.

Ram couldn't have asked for more .He kissed Geet 'Wow I m so happy Geet.Thanks beta for  giving such a big reason of happiness to all of us.and he hugged Geet with all his love.

Though Geet was happy too but she was missing Maan. He should be the first to know about this but he was not near her.Ram witnessed her wet eyes-Geet, Na beta don't feel sad.I know you are missing Maan but we will now give him surprise.

Geet nodded in yes.That night geet  tried to call Maan but his phone was switched off, She slept holding Maan's photo in her hands

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Priya in her room to Ram-Ram we should tell Geet the truth.I m too feeling bad for her.

Ram-No,ab itna wait kiya to thoda sa aur sahi.and we have a reason too to give him the surprise. Tumhara beta meri beti ko bahut tang karta hai na, to aaj aane do use hum aaj hum uskko  hi surprise denge.

Priya-what are you planning Ram?

Ram 'tum bas dekhti raho and he ordered something on phone and priya smiled to hear that.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

It was around twelve at night.Priya came to call Geet-Geet jaldi neeche chalo.Dekho kya hua hai?

Geet was instantly awake 'maa kya hua? Is dadi al right?

Priya-bas tum jaldi chalo mere saath. Geet came down with her and couldn't believe her eyes.Her Maan was standing with a smile on his face.Geet still was not sure if it was her dream or the reality

Maan came near her-Geet why are you looking  like this.I m here in real .

Geet touched his face and found that he was really there.She hugged him with all her strength-Maan I missed you and she was having tears in her eyes.

Ram-Sorry Geet .Actually we all knew that Maan would return on his birthday.I hope you will not be angry on us for this.

Geet-papa I m so happy to see him today.Thank  U Maan for coming today.I needed you the most today.

Maan was surprised to see Geet like this-Geet kya hua.are you fine?

Ram-Yes She is fine. Geet it's time to take revenge from him and he winked at her.Geet was unaware of his planning so she looked at him with suspect.

Ram-Maan now it's twelve so you should cut the cake first and Ram uncovered the cake.Maan eyes widened to see that cake .He got confused to see what was written  on it with cream.He looked at a ll and they were smiling.maan gave another look to cake-  Happy birthday papa was written on it. First he didn't get it and then he looked at Geet she was smiling with a red face and then it hit him-OMG.He was going to be a father .he hugged Geet without caring that everyone was there.he kissed on her cheeks too.Savitriji cleared her throat-Maan kuchh to sharm karo.ghar ke bujurg yahaan hain.

Maan-Dadi I don't care. jisko sharm aati hai wo apni aankhen band kar le.and he copped Geet's face 'I m so happy Geet.Thank u so much.and I have a good news too for all of you I have cracked that deal and by this venture the road for the business in other countries are open for us. They know about our honesty and are impressed with our style of working.

Ram congratulated maan 'Maan It's all your and Geet's hard work.You secrificed your dream to do Mba and opted for Civil eng. only for me.

Maan-No papa.I never  had any regrate for that. And see where we all are . I m very happy for all of us.

After that Maan cut the cake and today he fed Geet first as she gave him the best birthday gift to him.

After chatting for some time with family Maan and Geet reached to their room.Maan held Geet with her shoulder and looked at her,Geet bowed down her head being not able to bear his gaze but Maan held her face with her chin and made her to look at her.He kissed all over her face -Geet I can't tell you how happy I m today.Thank u so much Geet to give me the best gift on my birthday.

Geet hugged maan-Maan It's all your love which I m carrying within me.I think I should say thanks to you only.

Maan 'Geet but I want  a daughter just like you . cute angry and ziddi.

Geet-Maan I m not ziddi.

Maan-no  you are . Tabhi to main aaj daud kar aa gaya kyunki tum zidd kar rahi thi.

Geet-Okey but I never do  any zid for a wrong reason.

Maan-so you will give me a daughter?

Geet-Maan It's not in my hand but I will pray God to fulfill your wish.

Maan set on her knees in front of geet .he kissed on her stomach-Princess I m your father.we will wait for you .Jaldi se aa jaao and he kept his ear on her stomach to feel some movements there.

Geet laughed to see her hubby all crazy-Maan. Abhi kuchh nahin hai feel karne ke liye.It will take few months to feel some movements.

Maan-Movement ho ya na ho but my daughter is there and I know she can feel me like I m feeling her.

Geet could never ask for more than this in her life she ruffled his hair with love and then they both went to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Vicky too was happy to know about himself being mamu of a baby which her di was going to give them .He told Pammi about it and she was too happy to know about it.

>>>>>>'''''

Whole family took proper care of Geet during the prennency.Geet was not fussy so she wasn't demanding for weird things. sometimes her mood swings troubled her but Maan was there to handle her with utmost love and care.Priya and Savitriji were preparing the al the things which a newly born baby needed. They always make sure that Geet was in good mood as it was going to affect baby's nature.

After nine months Geet gave  birth to a baby girl.Maan;s dream came true to have  a daughter.Ram was so happy that he gave the money without counting to hospital staff to celebrate their happiness and asked them to pray a healthy life for his grand daughter

.Maan was with Geet after she was shifted to the private room.Maan set beside her and looked at his daughter.he kissed that fragile doll.and then kissed Geet muttering  a thanks to her. Maan could feel his eyes wet with the tears which were only showing his happiness. after some time all entered the room and Dadi took the baby in her arms and prayed to god to keep her away  from every bad eye.Ram was so happy to see that cute doll. He couldn't believe that he was grandfather now.Priya was overwhelmed to see her family so emotional. She too looked at the baby She was the mixture of Maan and Geet.

Priya-Geet iska naam kya rakhogi?

Geet-Maa she is Maan's love for me and she is the shadow of Maan so I will call her Maansi.

Maan was overwhelmed by that gesture of Geet..

He hugged her and kissed her again saying 'I love you Geet.

Geet too reciprocate him-I love you too Maan

And the family didn't over react at their act as they were used to see those scenes at home every now and there.

And the Family was ready to welcome the new generation to enter their house.

Precap-Epiloguge-2(dedicated to Sameera showing her life in Mumbai and understanding the meaning of love)

For pm add me at -    pmatrash

Edited by rashmivaish - 20 August 2013 at 1:55am

The following 162 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmaryashvijaysinghshanmanJabeenKtanishasingh3ShakshiShekhawahoneyboney1Candy_jsshubhiguptapreetpalllmaagiAakshithamalikneelamcanonshah-jahan29ashimaSarbjeetDHgeetoznikitaagarwal06shaivaniPOULOMI22leksh--Yashvi--peru.c.patelpiyasinghisha19809290860623krishna.ammyicycoolsaragulmans22thendral_111itzzdmgwathybhakbhartifansadavirknonabebusurbhijn106mamatha.piyushisrikantharajaShilalipipreet.harmanrostsandhyabanojannbellMONIJA78bbinduTheSunShineketki61SmartangelGeethanda87shruthiruchsvishu10dhanyabinumaaneeta17shebs786Piyu75fabiyamgankyyyritvi_mgRupi_bainsLM1991shalinimaaneetRisingsun626mani24TaranaGeetpari1689ahsaaspyarkaflowing_riversessykalabhasprachidalmiamaneetarshNH1971its_meSweetestParikeerthi90erumzaheersupernasahuKhanAtiyahLadyArwensree10Sphinxmicky11scorpiodreamscutestar12cutemishtisuba2011CrystalSayaKartikan91shubhi_ssrikrithii rokstorytellermamita5dreamy4everangel_smilydivya22sheetalvasachange12ninavid_soniamaanshiaditi_2010hottyangelchinkidrashtisnehapriyajeyanthi123kshubhangicustodian75_SnowFlakes_Sundari.dhakdhak22minelove24-BreakingDown-valli30sporthy_smile28deep002Hanishadevi-indu-Maaneet099Zohamaaneetcrazydream--Fairy--ramaheshushankitvcambeernpiya27Angel-33harshithaaaaaaaAlamelujanu_2006prerna1sweet scorpiomonikasethpop77--Ratna--Ash1991maanmeet1HansaNlove2_somajasraj123-Gemini-kabslocks6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6keenu_kk-Lehar-gill123priyasreeangeldream14Desigirls12sanum23aparna3011dolly10priya111111_BlackPearl_tamanna1391Madhuri53--Zehnaseeb--Donnaatabby999

-indu- IF-Rockerz
-indu-
-indu-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Main fhir se first ayi...main toh school mein bhi itne baar first nahi ayiROFL

Rose images, rose scraps, rose day wishes for Orkut, Myspace

Rose images, rose scraps, rose day wishes for Orkut, MyspaceYe Maan aur Geet ke flowers hai tumhare liye

Comment on page 26LOL

Edited by -indu- - 20 August 2013 at 1:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShakshiShekhawaammyicycoolanonymous.megorgeousqueen.

Go to top