Users

Frequent Posters

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: anu5

👍🏼

Completed reading completely di!!
Thanks for writing story on maaneet di!!
👏😊

woww 
that;s great
Thanks a lot anu
you know How much i want to read my own story once but not getting time to read my own stories in one go😭😭
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Fabulous story. Geet has suffered a lot. She was a driver's daughter and sameera's father took her with him when her father died saving sameera's father. She dedicated all her life to this family, taking care of each & every need of them. Loved her bond with her bro who knows more about her than her mother & sister. Sameera took undue advantage of her goodness.

Maan marriage was fixed with sam but she was so negligent towards his family. She was engrossed in her family and dreams to become a model. When dadi wanted to see his bride then they put geet in front of her. Dadi always liked geet over sam.

Maan fell in love with geet but could not express his feelings as he already commited to sam. Liked how he supported geet at every step.

Dadi was awesome. Planning, plotting against sam and indirectly helping geet & maan.

Both dadi & maan were shocked to know that geet was driver's daughter. But finally maans father made them realize how selfless she was and all agreed for their marriage.

Loved how you story progressed and made maan realize his wrong choice of bride. And glad that finally sameera too realized her mistake and became happy with rahul..
Read from Maaneet PDF Group long back.
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Fabulous story. Geet has suffered a lot. She was a driver's daughter and sameera's father took her with him when her father died saving sameera's father. She dedicated all her life to this family, taking care of each & every need of them. Loved her bond with her bro who knows more about her than her mother & sister. Sameera took undue advantage of her goodness.

Maan marriage was fixed with sam but she was so negligent towards his family. She was engrossed in her family and dreams to become a model. When dadi wanted to see his bride then they put geet in front of her. Dadi always liked geet over sam.

Maan fell in love with geet but could not express his feelings as he already commited to sam. Liked how he supported geet at every step.

Dadi was awesome. Planning, plotting against sam and indirectly helping geet & maan.

Both dadi & maan were shocked to know that geet was driver's daughter. But finally maans father made them realize how selfless she was and all agreed for their marriage.

Loved how you story progressed and made maan realize his wrong choice of bride. And glad that finally sameera too realized her mistake and became happy with rahul..
Read from Maaneet PDF Group long back.

Thank u so.much madhuri for reading and liking my first ever story
Everyone liked the transformation of sameera in it
Generally Sam is always a vamp in all stories and never tries to be good
But here she realised her mistake😆
-lakshmi- thumbnail
yehlo ji sanam hum aa gaye... 😉
read this again ... but as u said is story mein tho mera comment hi nahi hai... aise kaise ho sakta hai... is liye is baar comment tho karna hi tha...

initially the story looked so simple... par thodi der baad kya kya complex situations paida kiya tumne... maan and geet were like... na izhaar kar sakte hai aur na hi control kar sakte hai... par i loved how u created such tough situaions that i too felt ab kya hoga... as expectations from sameera to understand maaneet was waste... and without sameeras consent geet would not be happy too... 

maans family was fab especially dadi... kya dadi hai... maans ke parents tho ek baar ke liye haar maanke maan sameera ki shaadi bhi karwaa dete... but dadi stood like a rock and broght many facts out...  the taunts which dadi and priya had given for a gal who married her fathers masters son... baaton baaton mein mooh se flow mein gossip karne bait gaye ... but that brought a twist to the story😆

in geets family... i felt more than sameera it was pammi who made geets life worse... pammis ignorant behavior towards geet just encouraged sameera! accepting someones child is not easy but how cannot she accept child of a person who saved her husbands life? 😡 sameera tho insecurities ki supermarket nikli... but as i said above bachpan mein hi encourage karte rahe tho ye tho hona hi tha... more than sameera i feel angry on pammi...

last ke kuch epis mein maan was so dreamyyy... i loved how he called geet his red apple😆... maaneet moments were so dreamy

being this ur first story, i can feel now how much the writer in u have developed... but i would also say that this story was such an awesome one... it had such a concrete story line which i havent read before... it had suspense, romance, little bit of evilness in the form of sameera too... a full mixture which entertained me through out te story...

thnak u for writing this fab story... thoda dukh hai ki i was not a part of this story and mere bina tum sabne khoob masti ki hogi ... par am not thinking on that line now... 😆

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: -lakshmi-

yehlo ji sanam hum aa gaye... 😉

read this again ... but as u said is story mein tho mera comment hi nahi hai... aise kaise ho sakta hai... is liye is baar comment tho karna hi tha...

initially the story looked so simple... par thodi der baad kya kya complex situations paida kiya tumne... maan and geet were like... na izhaar kar sakte hai aur na hi control kar sakte hai... par i loved how u created such tough situaions that i too felt ab kya hoga... as expectations from sameera to understand maaneet was waste... and without sameeras consent geet would not be happy too... 

maans family was fab especially dadi... kya dadi hai... maans ke parents tho ek baar ke liye haar maanke maan sameera ki shaadi bhi karwaa dete... but dadi stood like a rock and broght many facts out...  the taunts which dadi and priya had given for a gal who married her fathers masters son... baaton baaton mein mooh se flow mein gossip karne bait gaye ... but that brought a twist to the story😆

in geets family... i felt more than sameera it was pammi who made geets life worse... pammis ignorant behavior towards geet just encouraged sameera! accepting someones child is not easy but how cannot she accept child of a person who saved her husbands life? 😡 sameera tho insecurities ki supermarket nikli... but as i said above bachpan mein hi encourage karte rahe tho ye tho hona hi tha... more than sameera i feel angry on pammi...

last ke kuch epis mein maan was so dreamyyy... i loved how he called geet his red apple😆... maaneet moments were so dreamy

being this ur first story, i can feel now how much the writer in u have developed... but i would also say that this story was such an awesome one... it had such a concrete story line which i havent read before... it had suspense, romance, little bit of evilness in the form of sameera too... a full mixture which entertained me through out te story...

thnak u for writing this fab story... thoda dukh hai ki i was not a part of this story and mere bina tum sabne khoob masti ki hogi ... par am not thinking on that line now... 😆

Much much much awaited comment lakshu
Muhaa..love you
Thanku thanku thanku for the comment
it was then only story which did not have your comment ab ye kami puri ho gayi🥳

Thanks for the encouragement lakshu  though it was my foirst ever story but i learnt how to grow as a writer with this story.. i learnt how a writer thinks and develops the story... when I started i did not know that it would come out this beautifully..
Yeahhh dadi was super here..
she was a child with in her heart but her and priay's one talk destroyed everything and then the twist was introduced here.. but everything went well in the end I truly loved their gang who were with dadi in forcing Maaneet to confess their love..
and then dadi took control  and everything was solved..
I too want to read my own stories and enjoy rhem..but not getting time.. I hope one day I will get time and read them..
the best part was the strong geet and supportive maan... they both covered their journey beautifully
thanks lakshu once again❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Chinmayi_

..😃

tum kyun aayi yahaan lahiri?😆😆
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
😃 keeping it alive too
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rashmi...

woww 
that;s great
Thanks a lot anu
you know How much i want to read my own story once but not getting time to read my own stories in one go😭😭

Reread again. !!!
Going to read punar vivaah again 
Love you for writing punar vivaah to the core !! 😊😛
By the way di did u find time to read ur own writings !!?

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu5

Reread again. !!!
Going to read punar vivaah again 
Love you for writing punar vivaah to the core !! 😊😛
By the way di did u find time to read ur own writings !!?

sachhii???
I love you Anu
ab PV bhi padho.. how much I love to see people reading my work again and again
and about getting time to read my own stories

😭😭😭 😭😭
ye hai mera reaction

Edited by Rashmi... - 7 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago