India-Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

how stupid is latika?

Coffeegirl123 Senior Member
Coffeegirl123
Coffeegirl123

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
what makes her think that by getting rid of the baby, she will get the property?

How is she going to make pankuri transfer the property onto chacha's family? She will have to do something big and lets just say that she manages to do this, there is no way that chachi is going to give her any share in the property?

Wouldn't you rather hope that pankuri has the whole property so that its easier to con her because she is soo nice rather than get her share of property from chachi.

Chachi isn't gonna give her anything, latika hasn't got any brains.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22ambodidiShilalipijoe_arhitragedyHumnaAfaqpamela01MrDarcyfan

srbakhsh Newbie
srbakhsh
srbakhsh

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
yaar usko chutkara chahiye tha baby se it is not just for property but i m surprised to see rubel uska emotional hona mujhe kafi mazedar lga k wo apne elawa bhi kisi ki sochta hai. but sheila to janti thi latika ko koi care nhi bache ki usne kese yakeen kr liya
tragedy Goldie
tragedy
tragedy

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coffeegirl123

what makes her think that by getting rid of the baby, she will get the property?

How is she going to make pankuri transfer the property onto chacha's family? She will have to do something big and lets just say that she manages to do this, there is no way that chachi is going to give her any share in the property?

Wouldn't you rather hope that pankuri has the whole property so that its easier to con her because she is soo nice rather than get her share of property from chachi.

Chachi isn't gonna give her anything, latika hasn't got any brains.

I totally agree wd you. Even I do not understand that why did Latika have to abort the baby, to get a share in the property. According to me she could have gotten a share in the property because of this baby, but...I do not find any sense behind what she did, if her aim is to get property.
RabbitOnSkates_ IF-Sizzlerz
RabbitOnSkates_
RabbitOnSkates_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
For getting property, Latika will have to work hard. With that baby she wont be able to move about freely..every 1 would tell her to rest..LOL
Also, she had to take revenge from Pankhuri so as a whole Latika thought it was a good plan to abort the baby.
-Seby- Goldie
-Seby-
-Seby-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
I don't know how can they get Pankhuri's share... Pankhuri left the DM.,its ok, but she didn't give her  share to Latika or chachi. How can anyone get property without the owner's consent or signature?
__AyEsHa__ IF-Dazzler
__AyEsHa__
__AyEsHa__

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surali

I don't know how can they get Pankhuri's share... Pankhuri left the DM.,its ok, but she didn't give her share to Latika or chachi. How can anyone get property without the owner's consent or signature?
yeah...agree..m also cnfused
ambodidi Senior Member
ambodidi
ambodidi

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I was also thinking the same thing. Earlier, Latika was one up on Chachiji but now she has a lot of power over Latika.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joe_arhiMrDarcyfan

joe_arhi Goldie
joe_arhi
joe_arhi

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambodidi

I was also thinking the same thing. Earlier, Latika was one up on Chachiji but now she has a lot of power over Latika.

I agree with u now Chachiji can blackmail Latika with the abortion. Dint Latika think about it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Coffeegirl123MrDarcyfan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top