India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Its making me a little nervous...

Asyaalways Senior Member
Asyaalways
Asyaalways

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Zoya has mentioned a few times that she takes her wedding vows very seriously, and would never break them.  If my hindi is correct, does that mean that once she is married, she would never get divorced!  It would be great if it relates to Asad...but I keep having this very bad feeling that she is going to be forced to get married to someone else, and will stick to her beliefs.  I really hope my feeling is wrong.  Please guys reassure me that I am way off base!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesomeKSG

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
I was going to make same post.  It seems to be very symbolic and she has said it twice now.  I just hope they don't marry her off to someone else like to Ayana as I will stop watching.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AsyaalwaysawesomeKSGNkapoor3

Asyaalways Senior Member
Asyaalways
Asyaalways

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

I was going to make same post.  It seems to be very symbolic and she has said it twice now.  I just hope they don't marry her off to someone else like to Ayana as I will stop watching.

Glad to know that someone else is thinking its symbolic too!

awesomeKSG

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
And this repeated dialogue of hers is the only reason I believe there's still a slight possibility (no matter how convoluted the circumstances) that Zoyaan may happen.

She'll be in a loveless marriage and it'll shatter her views of marriage being only once in a life time. I mean it is a lifetime commitment, but realistically not everyone gets it right the first time LOL

In saying that I am almost a hundred percent sure Asad and Zoya will get married this time around, third time's the charm after all LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AsyaalwaysXDPagalKuriXDCanadianChikNutella.kankabhor-Ishqbaaaz-delena90Nkapoor3

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritatpatel

Zoya has mentioned a few times that she takes her wedding vows very seriously, and would never break them.  If my hindi is correct, does that mean that once she is married, she would never get divorced!  It would be great if it relates to Asad...but I keep having this very bad feeling that she is going to be forced to get married to someone else, and will stick to her beliefs.  I really hope my feeling is wrong.  Please guys reassure me that I am way off base!

Sorry but I am having other views..

Like she said kuch bi ho mai tha umar Nikah nibahunga and asad said promise and zoya nodded back saying yes..what I am thinking they will get married but the reality will hit either gaffur truth out and she has to stay with asad as she is married to asad ..

Means they will be together but MU..

Why will cv ruin the main heart of show..yeah they may show Seperation of MU but not asya Jodie Break. 

Zoya ayaan track has been moved to najma nikaht..we can all see that.its the conflict the brother will have in either way.

As asya r heart they will be a part of all tracks until the full story of rashid leaving dilsaad for shireen, the gaffur track why he left zoya mom and why zoya mom was murdered in the guidya factory. Humera illness.

The track r layered in a way to unfold the real story one by one.

The Imraan,najma and nikah at track will prove like like shireen stole rashid from dilsaad najma is doing the same thing to revenge.this will unfold why rashid why rash is was married to shrieen..

Next maybe gaffer track where we can a twist of asya misunderstanding and heart breaks but married..

Asya together is leading the story in stong point with side tracks..these r the strengths of QH..

Nothing to feat like the tannu track evrything will be short lived..we can always see asya together..

For now asya r on pause mode for the track to clear up..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AsyaalwaysOlivera70shanryCanadianChik

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Venma

Like she said kuch bi ho mai tha umar Nikah nibahunga and asad said promise and zoya nodded back saying yes...Why will cv ruin the main heart of show..yeah they may show Seperation of MU but not asya Jodie Break. 

Thank you for your positive post - all that possible back tracking to possibility of Zoyaan was ruining my euphoria over the AsYa hug and promise and with that the whole weekend ahead

ClapBig smile 
Olivera70 Senior Member
Olivera70
Olivera70

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanry

Originally posted by Venma

Like she said kuch bi ho mai tha umar Nikah nibahunga and asad said promise and zoya nodded back saying yes...Why will cv ruin the main heart of show..yeah they may show Seperation of MU but not asya Jodie Break. 

Thank you for your positive post - all that possible back tracking to possibility of Zoyaan was ruining my euphoria over the AsYa hug and promise and with that the whole weekend ahead

ClapBig smile 

That's it. I think Gul gave up (hopefully forever) from marriage Ayan / Zoya and will be a source of conflict Najma. Better she than Zoya :))))

Asyaalways

farhajt Goldie
farhajt
farhajt

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Breaking Asad and Zoya could potentially break the whole show we know there are other reasons to watch the show but AsYa are the main attraction and if they are married to some other people then this Titanic is sinking Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Asyaalwaysslovearmaanhoney672Nkapoor3

Go to top