Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3 Chit Chat Corner #4 [Note Pg 38] (Page 55)

AwesomeSauce. IF-Sizzlerz
AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Joined: 26 March 2012
Posts: 14237

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazzling_Smile


And i love that thing the most.. Cover myself fully and get satisfied..

You're right just different from me. Like I said, I can't bear wearing something which goes beyond my mid-thighs! LOL

But it's a nice place. I like it. :)



Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

What the hell is wrong with you? First tell me why on earth are you angry?

I don't know. It's just that I used to tell you everything. And now you're not there! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazzling_SmileFlame.Of.Rose-PyaariBhootni-

Dazzling_Smile IF-Dazzler
Dazzling_Smile
Dazzling_Smile

Joined: 11 September 2011
Posts: 3103

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

Originally posted by Dazzling_Smile


And i love that thing the most.. Cover myself fully and get satisfied..

You're right just different from me. Like I said, I can't bear wearing something which goes beyond my mid-thighs! LOL

But it's a nice place. I like it. :)



Ahaan..Different Different ... =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PyaariBhootni-

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Joined: 01 April 2010
Posts: 16714

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazzling_Smile

Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Originally posted by Dazzling_Smile

Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

@aditi - why the hell are you so angry when clearly it should be me. At least I remembered you and cared to call you. You are so busy in your life that you forgot about me.Angry
@baccha- seriously! I am so not getting into any relationship. Bestie ke relationship se headache ho raha hai what will happen if I enter into some kind of relationship.Wacko

Done be afraid Dah .. Its such a heaven..
Ask me.. I m fully drowned in it.. Totally an Aashiq..
pleaseee! I don't want to be helpless, hopeless aashiq like you... the very thought sends shivers down my spine.

Helpless? Hopeless? Who said that?
I m so Happy in my Love life.. And i so know i cant live without Him anymore..
The thing is how you think about it.. I thought the same like you but when He entered.. It all went so fast that i never knew i will call myself Aashiq..
Gosh baccha! I can clearly see you blushing thinking about HIM. LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PyaariBhootni-

Dazzling_Smile IF-Dazzler
Dazzling_Smile
Dazzling_Smile

Joined: 11 September 2011
Posts: 3103

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Originally posted by Dazzling_Smile

Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Originally posted by Dazzling_Smile

Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

@aditi - why the hell are you so angry when clearly it should be me. At least I remembered you and cared to call you. You are so busy in your life that you forgot about me.Angry
@baccha- seriously! I am so not getting into any relationship. Bestie ke relationship se headache ho raha hai what will happen if I enter into some kind of relationship.Wacko

Done be afraid Dah .. Its such a heaven..
Ask me.. I m fully drowned in it.. Totally an Aashiq..
pleaseee! I don't want to be helpless, hopeless aashiq like you... the very thought sends shivers down my spine.

Helpless? Hopeless? Who said that?
I m so Happy in my Love life.. And i so know i cant live without Him anymore..
The thing is how you think about it.. I thought the same like you but when He entered.. It all went so fast that i never knew i will call myself Aashiq..
Gosh baccha! I can clearly see you blushing thinking about HIM. LOLLOLLOL

See its so Obvious.. Chal i m going.. He is angry with me and i have to manafo him..
You know He is such a *What should i call him?* Yeah yeah.. He is *The Angry Guy* ..
AwesomeSauce. IF-Sizzlerz
AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Joined: 26 March 2012
Posts: 14237

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazzling_Smile


Which Picture? :O

I'll send it to you on FB!



Originally posted by aishu3003

u giving ur boards this tymEmbarrassed??
uurrgghh exmsDeadDead

Nah. 11th. Over with the boards last year! LOL


Originally posted by Dazzling_Smile

Ahaan..Different Different ... =D

Exactly! LOL



Sorry all. Gotta go. Tie to study. Bye! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PyaariBhootni-

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Joined: 22 April 2012
Posts: 50372

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Originally posted by aishu3003

@aditi thankoosss
@flameROFLeven i hate pinkyyDeadso i spammedWinknxt yr mission addictzROFL

Bas kar yaar! I don't get time else I can be stunnerz in a month.
i kno thatWink
Dazzling_Smile IF-Dazzler
Dazzling_Smile
Dazzling_Smile

Joined: 11 September 2011
Posts: 3103

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Chalo I have to go Guyz..
I m going to be in a Big Mess..
See ya Soon..
Love you all..


Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Joined: 01 April 2010
Posts: 16714

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

Originally posted by Dazzling_Smile


And i love that thing the most.. Cover myself fully and get satisfied..
 
You're right just different from me. Like I said, I can't bear wearing something which goes beyond my mid-thighs! LOL

But it's a nice place. I like it. :)
[/QOUTE]

So agree with you baccha! It's so irritating to wear anything sooo long. I love dress till mid-thigh or at most till knees but area here doesn't allow me that.CryCryCryCry


Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

What the hell is wrong with you? First tell me why on earth are you angry?

I don't know. It's just that I used to tell you everything. And now you're not there! Angry
And that is the very reason I called you then so that you can vent out everything but you didn't cared to pick the call. I called a few days later too but your mom said that you are unwell and were sleeping.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
D3 Chit Chat Corner #5 [Note Pg 86]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114

Author: Arbitrator.   Replies: 907   Views: 33459

Arbitrator. 907 33459 02 December 2014 at 8:28am by LuvArsha4ever
taarey fans lets **chit-chat**

2 3

Author: anjali_1406   Replies: 20   Views: 1560

anjali_1406 20 1560 09 December 2012 at 10:50am by .Prometheus.
d3 chit chat corner # 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: Kash-Gurti-Visu   Replies: 430   Views: 14283

Kash-Gurti-Visu 430 14283 13 November 2012 at 12:19am by jas_ArSha_MaNan
D3 Members here our chit chat corner <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: sun-naaaaaaaaa   Replies: 1194   Views: 28927

sun-naaaaaaaaa 1194 28927 05 December 2011 at 9:20am by sun-naaaaaaaaa
~* D3 Chit Chat Corner #2 *~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: CoffeeAddict   Replies: 1194   Views: 24681

CoffeeAddict 1194 24681 04 June 2011 at 4:25am by prernahazra

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index