Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3 Chit Chat Corner #4 [Note Pg 38] (Page 25)

dashinggirl Senior Member
dashinggirl
dashinggirl

Joined: 12 May 2013
Posts: 519

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
hey guys im a newbie
i dont have many friends here Cry
 want to make many friends Smile
want to chat the people
so is there any here who can chat with me know
reply soon waiting eagerly ...


Edited by dashinggirl - 17 August 2013 at 5:10pm

..Shanae.. IF-Dazzler
..Shanae..
..Shanae..

Joined: 13 January 2013
Posts: 2680

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dashinggirl

<font color="#660033">hey guys im a newbie</font>
<font color="#660033">i dont have many friends hereCry</font>
<font color="#660033">want to make many friendsSmile</font>
<font color="#660033">want to chat the people</font>
<font color="#660033">so is there any here who can chat with me know</font>
<font color="#660033">reply soon waiting eagerly ...</font>



Heyy dear :) how ru??
Welcome to IF!
Would love to chat with u :)
Please don't be upset :(
dashinggirl Senior Member
dashinggirl
dashinggirl

Joined: 12 May 2013
Posts: 519

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
hey im fine 
how r u ?
thanks for welcoming 
i also loved to chat with u 
thanks for replying my msg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shanae..

dashinggirl Senior Member
dashinggirl
dashinggirl

Joined: 12 May 2013
Posts: 519

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shanae_Diamonds

Originally posted by dashinggirl

<font color="#660033">hey guys im a newbie</font>
<font color="#660033">i dont have many friends hereCry</font>
<font color="#660033">want to make many friendsSmile</font>
<font color="#660033">want to chat the people</font>
<font color="#660033">so is there any here who can chat with me know</font>
<font color="#660033">reply soon waiting eagerly ...</font>



Heyy dear :) how ru??
Welcome to IF!
Would love to chat with u :)
Please don't be upset :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shanae..

dashinggirl Senior Member
dashinggirl
dashinggirl

Joined: 12 May 2013
Posts: 519

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
hey im fine 
how r u ? 
thanks for welcoming me 
i also loved chat with u 
 also big thanks for replying my msg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shanae..

..Shanae.. IF-Dazzler
..Shanae..
..Shanae..

Joined: 13 January 2013
Posts: 2680

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dashinggirl

hey im fine
how r u ?
thanks for welcoming
i also loved to chat with u
thanks for replying my msg

I'm also good dear :)
Your more than welcome!
Awe... But plz no thanx dear! I don't like my friends saying thanx to me :(

Tell me... U just started watching D3?? :)
dashinggirl Senior Member
dashinggirl
dashinggirl

Joined: 12 May 2013
Posts: 519

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
so sweet of u 
yes i have watching d3 from a long time 
it is my favourite show on television
i really like swaron in d3 
they r u favourite couple 
from when r u watching d3 and which is ur favourite character or couple?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shanae..

..Shanae.. IF-Dazzler
..Shanae..
..Shanae..

Joined: 13 January 2013
Posts: 2680

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dashinggirl

so sweet of u
yes i have watching d3 from a long time
it is my favourite show on television
i really like swaron in d3
they r u favourite couple
from when r u watching d3 and which is ur favourite character or couple?


Ohh... Well i've been watching D3 only for a year or so... Since Taani's entry... So taarey are my fav couple :)
And love taani and VD :) u like tanha or vrushan wala swaron??

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
D3 Chit Chat Corner #5 [Note Pg 86]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114

Author: Arbitrator.   Replies: 907   Views: 33454

Arbitrator. 907 33454 02 December 2014 at 8:28am by LuvArsha4ever
taarey fans lets **chit-chat**

2 3

Author: anjali_1406   Replies: 20   Views: 1559

anjali_1406 20 1559 09 December 2012 at 10:50am by .Prometheus.
d3 chit chat corner # 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: Kash-Gurti-Visu   Replies: 430   Views: 14279

Kash-Gurti-Visu 430 14279 13 November 2012 at 12:19am by jas_ArSha_MaNan
D3 Members here our chit chat corner <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: sun-naaaaaaaaa   Replies: 1194   Views: 28927

sun-naaaaaaaaa 1194 28927 05 December 2011 at 9:20am by sun-naaaaaaaaa
~* D3 Chit Chat Corner #2 *~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: CoffeeAddict   Replies: 1194   Views: 24680

CoffeeAddict 1194 24680 04 June 2011 at 4:25am by prernahazra

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index