Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3 Chit Chat Corner #4 [Note Pg 38] (Page 132)

fanista Goldie
fanista
fanista

Joined: 19 May 2013
Posts: 1484

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by fanista

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by fanista

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by fanista

[QUOTE=sreelu094]
mai bhi !
tumhare age kitne hai ? 
muje laga mai na tum sabse choti hoon bohuth ... koi mere age ka he nahe hai yaha ROFL
mai akele haayeWink
arre bola naa me lil kid of 19 ROFL
aree mai 14 Smile
phir bhi me lil kid hi huROFLu chaahe tho lil born baby banoROFL ROFL

tum keheti hoo toh ban jate par badha hone ke time par problem hoga.. i mean phir se wali sabh padna Dead...no way Tongue
ROFLha ha...phir bhi i'm a lil kid

achhaa  teek hai tum little kid hee hoo ajse mai yahe bolaoongi tumko Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreelu094

Arbitrator. IF-Rockerz
Arbitrator.
Arbitrator.

Joined: 11 August 2012
Posts: 5307

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by toshi_ta

urs tooo????
i thought koi dusra song hoga!!!Shocked
u ko bhi pasand hai bho?Shocked hi5 Cool awesome song it isEmbarrassed
LOLhi5
original one se jada unplugged acha lagta h

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreelu094

sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanista

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by fanista

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by fanista

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by fanista

[QUOTE=sreelu094]
mai bhi !
tumhare age kitne hai ? 
muje laga mai na tum sabse choti hoon bohuth ... koi mere age ka he nahe hai yaha ROFL
mai akele haayeWink
arre bola naa me lil kid of 19 ROFL
aree mai 14 Smile
phir bhi me lil kid hi huROFLu chaahe tho lil born baby banoROFL ROFL

tum keheti hoo toh ban jate par badha hone ke time par problem hoga.. i mean phir se wali sabh padna Dead...no way Tongue
ROFLha ha...phir bhi i'm a lil kid

achhaa  teek hai tum little kid hee hoo ajse mai yahe bolaoongi tumko Tongue
ROFLnaa i'm well known as sis of draculaROFLsreelu hi tik haiROFLi've so many names by now...aur nai babbaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fanista

Arbitrator. IF-Rockerz
Arbitrator.
Arbitrator.

Joined: 11 August 2012
Posts: 5307

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by toshi_ta

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by toshi_ta

itna spamm kese krti h???
I haven't spammed since last 4-5 monthsROFLwarna i would've become stunnerz kya addictz by nowROFL ROFL
LOL hadd h
u define spammersLOL
ROFLha ha nty
u n ur ntyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreelu094

sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toshi_ta

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by toshi_ta

urs tooo????
i thought koi dusra song hoga!!!Shocked
u ko bhi pasand hai bho?Shocked hi5 Cool awesome song it isEmbarrassed
LOLhi5
original one se jada unplugged acha lagta h
original mujhe pasand hi nai after hearing thisROFL
sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toshi_ta

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by toshi_ta

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by toshi_ta

itna spamm kese krti h???
I haven't spammed since last 4-5 monthsROFLwarna i would've become stunnerz kya addictz by nowROFL ROFL
LOL hadd h
u define spammersLOL
ROFLha ha nty
u n ur ntyLOL
ROFLnw
sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
try this video people...itz hilarious ROFL
use eng subtitle 

fanista Goldie
fanista
fanista

Joined: 19 May 2013
Posts: 1484

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by fanista

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by fanista

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by fanista

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by fanista

[QUOTE=sreelu094]
mai bhi !
tumhare age kitne hai ? 
muje laga mai na tum sabse choti hoon bohuth ... koi mere age ka he nahe hai yaha ROFL
mai akele haayeWink
arre bola naa me lil kid of 19 ROFL
aree mai 14 Smile
phir bhi me lil kid hi huROFLu chaahe tho lil born baby banoROFL ROFL

tum keheti hoo toh ban jate par badha hone ke time par problem hoga.. i mean phir se wali sabh padna Dead...no way Tongue
ROFLha ha...phir bhi i'm a lil kid

achhaa  teek hai tum little kid hee hoo ajse mai yahe bolaoongi tumko Tongue
ROFLnaa i'm well known as sis of draculaROFLsreelu hi tik haiROFLi've so many names by now...aur nai babba
tere bhaiya dracula hai ?ROFLLOL
waise ey spoilers abhi tak nahe aye kya ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreelu094

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
D3 Chit Chat Corner #5 [Note Pg 86]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114

Author: Arbitrator.   Replies: 907   Views: 33748

Arbitrator. 907 33748 02 December 2014 at 8:28am by LuvArsha4ever
taarey fans lets **chit-chat**

2 3

Author: anjali_1406   Replies: 20   Views: 1601

anjali_1406 20 1601 09 December 2012 at 10:50am by .Prometheus.
d3 chit chat corner # 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: Kash-Gurti-Visu   Replies: 430   Views: 14586

Kash-Gurti-Visu 430 14586 13 November 2012 at 12:19am by jas_ArSha_MaNan
D3 Members here our chit chat corner <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: sun-naaaaaaaaa   Replies: 1194   Views: 29244

sun-naaaaaaaaa 1194 29244 05 December 2011 at 9:20am by sun-naaaaaaaaa
~* D3 Chit Chat Corner #2 *~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: CoffeeAddict   Replies: 1194   Views: 25031

CoffeeAddict 1194 25031 04 June 2011 at 4:25am by prernahazra

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index