Anime

CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
@Nawsin ah well i guess i ll take my time with Code Geass. I am planning to watch 98' version of hunter havent started yet as i had a pile of assignments this past week plus relatives unexpectedly turning up but i ll go with 98 one
Have u watched 'Code Geass Akito the exiled'?
@Tohru yes i have set my mind to watching the old hunter version and i will see how it goes^ right now i am only watching Blood lad since its only 1 epi per week. Have fun watching Code Geass :)
@Tys that was a good one Staz telling that Goku was his fav of all :) last weeks epi had Bells brother capturing Fuyumi, Staz seeking out Bells nd hilarity ensued ^
I have yet to see Mushibugyou but will surely watch it in time

Congrats on the new thread minna san!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NawsinTohru

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 (Page 4)" in Anime forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nawsin

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

@Nawsin call me Debo...n I also love them...well m waiting for the 2nd season to watch in Animax..m sure they will air it..

btw anyone know about Kamasima Kiss?Animex going to air it from September...don't know about the story..

I guess you're talking about Kamisama Hajimemashita. I have watched it; it's cute and enjoyable. As the name (Kamisama - God) suggests it's a story involving different gods from Japanese Mythology. A romantic comedy.

You'll fall more in love with Taichi after seeing the season 2. Even I got confused who Chihaya should be paired up with. Arata wins in the end. LOL but Taichi was that amazing in second season.

Nawsin this is for you..Wink

Ah! Arata Heart thank you Debo! Embarrassed
Here, for you Big smile -

Credit to the uploader

What ?!?! Chihaya ends up with Arata in the end ?!?!

NawsinTohru

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
@Aya It's always like that..Chihaya always feel something for Arata...n always think Taichi as a friend..so m glad that she end up with Arata...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NawsinAya.Tohru

Nawsin

Goldie

Nawsin

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
@Time - No, I haven't watched the OVAs yet. I wanted to but school's keeping me on my toes. Ouch
@Aya - No, Chihaya doesn't exactly end up with Arata. I wouldn't have waited for season 3 if that was the case. But finally in season 2 we get to see how Chihaya really feels and her own realization of those feelings. Still it's not very clear if Chihaya truly loves Arata or is mistaking her admiration for love (she is an airhead after all); we'll have to wait for a clear sign. For now they just indicated that she is leaning towards Arata romantically. When I said Arata wins, I meant he won in the confusion, 'who Chihaya should end up with', that I was having while watching season 2. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainAya.Tohrudeboleena.manna

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

@Aya It's always like that..Chihaya always feel something for Arata...n always think Taichi as a friend..so m glad that she end up with Arata...
Yea, but I thought that she'd end up with Taichi since he was always there for her. I can't speak for season 2 since I haven't watched it yet, but in season 1, they hardly showed Arata. So, idk how all of a sudden she developed feelings for Arata. 

NawsinTohru

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nawsin

@Time - No, I haven't watched the OVAs yet. I wanted to but school's keeping me on my toes. Ouch
@Aya - No, Chihaya doesn't exactly end up with Arata. I wouldn't have waited for season 3 if that was the case. But finally in season 2 we get to see how Chihaya really feels and her own realization of those feelings. Still it's not very clear if Chihaya truly loves Arata or is mistaking her admiration for love (she is an airhead after all); we'll have to wait for a clear sign. For now they just indicated that she is leaning towards Arata romantically. When I said Arata wins, I meant he won in the confusion, 'who Chihaya should end up with', that I was having while watching season 2. Embarrassed

Oohh. Haha ! Well, hopefully they make another season !

NawsinTohru

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Embarrassed

NawsinTohru

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged

NawsinTohru

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anime Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.