Anime

India-Forums

Anime
Anime

CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 (Page 38)

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_of_Heaven

yep gurl im tellin u im loving them too have u seen the anime yet of tonari no kaibutsu?? its quite good it follows well with the manga i jus recently started the anime gosh i really love this story these two r fab together n i love their fights n cute moments gosh now im goin krazy lol..EmbarrassedLOL

ya it sounds quite krazy n absurd lol.. n i feel like i have read another manga like this type about cross dressing n all i guess i will definitely check this one out for sure n will let u know how it went..Smile

anyway hope u had a good x-mas n happy new year...Hug hope this year brings u lots of joy n happiness romi...Hug

Oh! Thanks a lot for the wishes, Pari. Hug May this year bring you success and happiness too, my dear. Hug
Yes, yes, I have watched the anime 'Tonari no Kaibutsu Kun'. well, you know I prefer watching the anime before reading the manga. Big smile I too loved the anime. by the end it felt a little boring to me since they were not going to animate the whole story in the manga. but I really liked it overall and the manga is just too good. Haru and Shizuku... both are so adorable. love every scene of them. I just hate it how every good manga is coming to an end. Only one chapter is left to be scanlated, no? Cry I can't believe I came across this manga so late.

Edited by Nawsin - 03 January 2014 at 11:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..KpopIsLife..

..KpopIsLife.. IF-Rockerz
..KpopIsLife..
..KpopIsLife..

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nawsin

Oh! Thanks a lot for the wishes, Pari. Hug May this year bring you success and happiness too, my dear. Hug
Yes, yes, I have watched the anime 'Tonari no Kaibutsu Kun'. well, you know I prefer watching the anime before reading the manga. Big smile I too loved the anime. by the end it felt a little boring to me since they were not going to animate the whole story in the manga. but I really liked it overall and the manga is just too good. Haru and Shizuku... both are so adorable. love every scene of them. I just hate it how every good manga is coming to an end. Only one chapter is left to be scanlated, no? Cry I can't believe I came across this manga so late.

thanks for the wishes as well romi...Hug

i know right the anime is good too... i actually started reading the manga first then watch the anime as i prefer to read manga first lol... sometimes i jus prefer to watch anime instead of reading the manga it depends on wat type of story it is..Embarrassed yepp haru n shizuku r cute im totally lovin them i find haru really cute n funny gotta love him all he wants is someone to love him n tht is shizuku for sure... gosh both looking good together... hehe.. 

@BOLD: i know how u feel im quite upset my kyou koi wo hajimemasu ended i cant get over tht i cant believe its done.. i jus wished it could have gone to atleast 200 chapters hehe.. jus sayin.. so many good mangas r ending for sure n make me sad tht i have to move on to somethin else *sigh* so wat else r u reading these days??

Nawsin

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Guys, you just can't NOT watch this anime - Chihayafuru. Beautiful. It's just beautiful. Amazing animation. It has the most fitting soundtrack I have ever heard. In fact that makes the watch even more beautiful. More than anything, this anime is so inspirational. I, for the life of me, can't understand why this anime did not get the attention and popularity it deserved.
I really want Chihayafuru to get noticed more. Well, I desperately want a season 3. It's my request, see at least the first episode. If you don't feel like watching it further, then leave it. Just give it a chance. It's rare for us to come across such a well-made anime.

credit to the uploader

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-OtakuGirl-Debo

Nawsin Goldie
Nawsin
Nawsin

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_of_Heaven

thanks for the wishes as well romi...Hug

i know right the anime is good too... i actually started reading the manga first then watch the anime as i prefer to read manga first lol... sometimes i jus prefer to watch anime instead of reading the manga it depends on wat type of story it is..Embarrassed yepp haru n shizuku r cute im totally lovin them i find haru really cute n funny gotta love him all he wants is someone to love him n tht is shizuku for sure... gosh both looking good together... hehe.. 

@BOLD: i know how u feel im quite upset my kyou koi wo hajimemasu ended i cant get over tht i cant believe its done.. i jus wished it could have gone to atleast 200 chapters hehe.. jus sayin.. so many good mangas r ending for sure n make me sad tht i have to move on to somethin else *sigh* so wat else r u reading these days??

really? I didn't know you preferred reading manga before watching the anime. As for me, I really can't enjoy the anime if I have read the manga beforehand. Skip Beat, Kaichou wa Maid Sama anime watch was ruined for me for that very reason. Only exception was Nodame. That's why I have kind of grown a habit of choosing those manga which have less chance of getting animated. For Tonari no Kaibutsu Kun as well, I got to know about its manga first,but the moment I saw it had an anime, I went for the anime first and then read the manga. Tongue
Haru Heart he is epic. His stolen first kiss to Shizuku was hilarious. This is the first time I found any kissing scene funny. LOL And Shizuku's reaction to that. Man! EPIC. ROFL Both the leads are just too good.
Kyou Koi wa Hajimemasu is ending? I left reading it in the middle. Too many interferences in their relationship which made it hard for me to continue. I assume they got a happy ending?
I am following quite a few now. These three I am liking the most now (apart from Tonari no Kaibutsu Kun of course)
OOkami Shoujo To Kuro Ouji (I like the male lead)
Hirunaka no Ryuusei (I like the female lead)
Love So Life (I love everyone here. such a feel good manga)

-sanika-

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

I am posting this here as the is a CC area to chat about anime and general thing and the other thread was for Shounen. I don't want people to get confused LOL

I have started playiing LANoire.
It is kewl game.
The player is a 70's American Cop
and you have to go about chasing criminals, studying crime sites, interrogation etc
Normal police stuff

PS: I suck at driving so much
I wish I had put more interest in NFS Confused

Good decision posting this here. I don't think any of the games we were talking about were even related to shounen.LOL

LA Noire seems interesting, I might try it out during my summer vacations. Holidays are over already and it's back to work nowDead. Lol, I suck at driving as well. I have Ridge Racer for my PS3 just gathering dust in the corner cause I just can't seem to control my car as properly as the other cars that I race. It gets confusing around the cornersLOL

-sanika-

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged

THe problem is the affordability of solar panels I guess. I was trying to get my dad to install some in our home. But we found it hard o find a provider.

Here is the article I was telling you about :

New process converts algae to crude oil in less than an hour

Also I will add this another interesting idea that some people are working on :

Photosynthesis bike purifies the air as you ride

It would be awesome if they can incorporate this into cars and other heavier vehicles.

Yeah the prices for solar panels are a bit steep but they don't need much maintainance. Maybe some new technological innovation might even make it cheap, as compared to the non-renewable sources we use now. Yet the energy sector is made up of financial giants that will find some way to increase profits in case solar or other renewable sources of energy become affordable and popular. To actually be able to manipulate the way the world works, one would need Lelouch's brainLOL

Thanks for the links, those are some really interesting articlesThumbs Up. The algae to crude oil one is a good idea but that's only as long as we don't overdo it. The byproducts produced by burning these crude oils will need more of those Photosynthesis bikes, so it's funny how those articles link upLOL. You're right, it would be awesome if they could incorporate it into cars or other vehicles that produce these GHGs in the first place. Maybe in time they will. Smile

-sanika-

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Hello People,

I have a suggestion!
Why don't we use MyAnimeList to keep track of our list of animes instead of writing them again and again when a new member joins ?

Great idea!!Thumbs Up This would really save us a lot of time. Smile

-sanika-

tys1994 Senior Member
tys1994
tys1994

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nawsin

Originally posted by tys1994

The hiking was awesome. A word of adive to anyone who wants to hike- Don't ever go out on the mountains in the winter. Going by the regional temperatures, we just brought adequate clothing that would get us through the night. But the temperatures dropped to -2 * C at the peak during the night. It was really cold but if we couldn't stay inside the tent all night. We observed the LMC(Large Magellanic Cloud), The Andromeda Galaxy, The Crab Nebula and 7 of the Zodiac star formations. It was wonderful and for the 3 days we were there, the local broadcasting service had AnimaxBig smile. I think i watched Beelzebub, FairyTail and Naruto Shippuden.

I was just about to ask whether you caught a cold. LOL it sounds awesome too. I think I am a little jealous. Embarrassed last time I went out on a mountain, it was pouring and I had to stay inside the cottage only. Though that was also a beautiful scenery but still my star gazing went downhill.
Argh! I miss Animax. 

LOL, yes I did end up catching a cold. Normally I don't want to get out of the bed during the winter, but the weather is mostly unpredictible on the mountains during any other time. A rainy day on the mountain leaves a sight to see the next morning. In the winters it's just dry and barren.

I miss Animax as well, but I'm geeting kinda used to the internet now. After watching anime with Japanese dub-English sub, it felt weird listening to the english dub, even on AnimaxLOL.

Go to top